Secrets and Shadows buffed?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Still took me about 35 auto's with g7/g8 phoenix... Looked down and I was at the reward screen.

Not fun at all, just time consuming.
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Lowkey wrote: »
    I've completed this event with my Phoenix team on auto 3 times now, including yesterday. Today Sid is just destroying me. Might be super terrible rng... but 3 auto successes in the first try previously, vs 5 fails in a row today seems odd. Anyone else seeing this?

Cleared 3* T2 with Phoenix first try the last time this event ran, but this time Sid just destroys my squad no matter what. My guess is buffed.
  • Options
    #1 tip: Don’t use Kanan unless you have to. Sid has higher dodge/evade on Jedi. Use Ezra to call Sabine or Hera. I use his or Choppers first turn to use the event special and get speed up.
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Still took me about 35 auto's with g7/g8 phoenix... Looked down and I was at the reward screen.

Not fun at all, just time consuming.

It would have been fun if you had autod successfully the first time? Why not actually play the content? Seems like you're putting yourself into a loose loose situation if you wanted to have fun.
  • Options
    I thought this event was very easy the first time it appeared but apparently i got the beginners luck only. Next time the event happened, I had to retry many times. I upgraded some toons to also make it less RNG dependent.
  • Options
    Zoj wrote: »
    Lowkey wrote: »
    I've completed this event with my Phoenix team on auto 3 times now, including yesterday. Today Sid is just destroying me. Might be super terrible rng... but 3 auto successes in the first try previously, vs 5 fails in a row today seems odd. Anyone else seeing this?

Cleared 3* T2 with Phoenix first try the last time this event ran, but this time Sid just destroys my squad no matter what. My guess is buffed.

It hasn't been buffed. It's RNG. Sometimes it works in your favor, sometimes against you. I finished T3 easier today than yesterday. You win some, you lose some. No grand conspiracy theories required.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    No buf detected. It’s was not an easy victory but I could win the bonus stage with a couple of retries. It was actually easier this time as I get a better grip at the event now and I could have Sabine reach G8. Still a fun and rewarding event that brought me many stun guns. Great!
  • Options
    RNG is a mysterious kitten for sure:) Still, loving the stun cuffs also!
  • Options
    Auto auto auto
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta kanan and its cAke
  • Options
    Auto’s and complains it takes too long.

And to our left our OP is doing his daily tasks. Very difficult being the village **** and trying to play a game.