BB-8 Tenacity Down not working

It looks like BB-8 Arc Welder applies Tenacity Down which is just a visual effect. I use BB-8 in the AAT raid and the resist rate does not change after applying the debuff.
When I use TIE pilot in the Pit raid the difference is noticable. Rancor with Tenacity Down resists debuffs much less frequently. But AAT resists at the same rate with or without Tenacity Down.

Replies

• Options
    Svyatosha wrote: »
    It looks like BB-8 Arc Welder applies Tenacity Down which is just a visual effect. I use BB-8 in the AAT raid and the resist rate does not change after applying the debuff.
    When I use TIE pilot in the Pit raid the difference is noticable. Rancor with Tenacity Down resists debuffs much less frequently. But AAT resists at the same rate with or without Tenacity Down.

It's worth noting that not all debuffs can be placed on raid bosses at all. They're immune to stun and shock for example, just by their nature of being raid bosses.
    "You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It's just your super luck working again. Tenacity Down only lowers Resist Chance to 15% so you've been hitting a bunch of 15% in HAAT but 85% in Rancor. ;)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/140717/im-a-very-lucky-person
  • Svyatosha
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @Huatimus My wife is very nervous about me playing SWGOH, because I constantly become angry and sometimes switch to filthy language while playing :smiley: I don't know whether she curses me to abandon this game this way :wink:
    But I hope Devs will explain the game mechanics in details some day. I'm not fond of any conspiracies, but it would be much a relief to be finally sure about my "luck" or possible "fluctuations" in the game mechanics.