This game makes me so mad.

So my Guild started a Pit run tonight, I kicked off in Phase 1 with a team I've been using to try and solo the raid and got lucky, I ran it with no problems, finished my first ever solo run and started to think about the rewards I'd get.

But there was a big problem, I got a connection error message after the Rancor fell and my run didn't count. Neither did the other handful of people who soloed it with me as we all had the same error.

I'm pretty angry about this as I'm sure you can tell but this adds to all my issues I have with the state of the game right now.

There are many little bugs cropping up with every update, my chat icon still doesn't open the chat screen unless I open the store first. I'm fairly certain the guild ticket counter doesn't work either. Then there is the TB issue, which in my opinion just is not a fun experience.

I love this game, I spend time and a little money on it and with Rey's story coming and the new movie I'm looking forward to new content but it has become a chore to try and keep up with everything. And with Rey's story coming I'm dreading the inevitable panic farm of characters you have a few days to max out. Improvements are needed at the core of this game and while the communication from the Devs is better since the first Thrawn event it's still a far cry from being good.

Anyway, rant over, I'll go claim my 1 Han shard have to just accept this game will always find a way to frustrate me.