What’s your least favourite thing in game?

Prev13
Personally, I find Carbanti is really annoying, I am talking about the Mk 3, of course. Every time I try to gear a character, Carbanti is the one that really slows me down. Even we have three Carbanti challenges every week, I am still short.

Replies

• Options
    I find the galactic war tiresome, while I can't say that I dislike it entirely, it is definitely my least favorite part of the game.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yup stuck behind a carbanti wall. Every week, if lucky you get 50 pieces. That's a single item on a single toon per week. Gl hf.
  • Options
    And my Haat raid just gave me the medpac from TAC GEAR CHALLENGE. Seriously. Love you cg. You're the best
  • Options
    Losing in arena I guess
  • Options
    I'm hitting the mk3 holo projector wall at the moment. GW is too long as well, so don't play it everyday except for doing 1 for daily login challenge.
  • Options
    Mk 3 holo projector shortage. Toons that require 3 of the same thing to advance gear score. Toons that require 2 of the same rare items to make a single item combined with a rare raid drop item. Multiple toons requiring the same gear. Having 1000 of the same gear no one needs.
  • Options
    MK3 Holos
    Challenge Gear that we don't need as Raid Rewards
    GW
    Those annoying pieces of Green gear that everyone needs and you never have enough of, and that are just as difficult to farm as any other gear.
    TAC Gear challenge in general (have over 3000 pieces of some of this stuff)

The lack of more control tools in Guilds for officers/leaders
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    time suck. get rid of the unnecessary button clicks, make an "auto" option that just auto's the whole fight, especially ships. the minutes we waste watching dumb ship fights are minutes we could be buying crystals.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Make autobattle instead of simming.
  • Options
    Legendary toons for money only.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    New event toons where we only get 10 shards every time the event comes around.
  • Options
    Current state of Territory Battles. After a few days, I just don't care to try and do my best in every battle. I just wait until my guild says which section needs attention most, and throw everything at it.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Mods - where do I start?

The cost
    The drop rate of decent mods due to...
    The overpowering speed and lack of viable alternatives.
    The inability to organise them
    The lack of mod sets
    The time and credit cost of adjusting them

The variety it brings to characters is nice but not nice enough to justify the mess.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lugo wrote: »
    New event toons where we only get 10 shards every time the event comes around.
    lol. True.
    Seigi wrote: »
    Current state of Territory Battles. After a few days, I just don't care to try and do my best in every battle. I just wait until my guild says which section needs attention most, and throw everything at it.
    Right. TB is boring as hell. So is Rancor. No fun to do it. If it's to do a rancor in auto, I don't understand where the fun is. If it's to do it manually for one hour, it's the same thing.
  • Ridzuanakin
    16 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The dev should address the loading time. I wish it could be faster.
  • Options
    Nightsister Zombie and Ghost - they are an abomination. So much so that I would pay money to have them removed!
  • Options
    Quite simply the drop rates. More specifically the gear wall. One week on average for a single piece of Stun Guns, Stun Cuffs or Carbanti's for f2p. This is unacceptable.
  • Options
    Gear Wall especially carbantis and mk3 holo projector.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Pacyn4life wrote: »
    Gear Wall especially carbantis and mk3 holo projector.

This!! A billion times.
  • Options
    Spamming refresh a million times looking for the highest arena opponent.

Seriously baffling how we don't have an arena slider.
  • Options
    I got GK last week..... Mk III Carbantis..
  • Options
    Panic farms and pay-to-win on new toons.
  • Options
    My least favourite thing is people complaining about new characters they can't get straight away. Ie if you didn't have any of the tons for CLS or BB8 and with Rey coming it's going to get worse.
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »

Which tons are you talking about
  • Options
    People complaining about people complaining. Especially when complaints are totally legitimate. So I complain about people complaining that people complain.

Also, prices in the game ($92 on average to get 1 of 132 toons to 7*...).
  • Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »

I'd guess he's talking about Talzin.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

they don't excist (yet)...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    hard node exclusive farms, hands down.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »

I'd guess he's talking about Talzin.

Then they missed Talzen but she's back every so often so you can get for free..........eventually.
  • Options
    Definitely the Galactir Wars, yes I can complete it in 20-30 minutes but it’s a bit boring to do it every single day when you haven’t lost a fight for the last 5-6 months, if anyone is having trouble with it, resistance, Phoenix, thrawn’s empire or my favourite team of all, which is my arena team as well, CLS, general and old Kenobi, thrawn and Nihilus, they don’t lose to anything, sometimes you have to throw a Bait team on last nodes in order to have a clean fighbut still, so boring.