What’s your least favourite thing in game?

Replies

• Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Legendary toons for money only.

Which tons are you talking about

I'd guess he's talking about Talzin.

Then they missed Talzen but she's back every so often so you can get for free..........eventually.

It barely counts as 'free' when it takes over a year to unlock something.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Then they missed Talzen but she's back every so often so you can get for free..........eventually.

Still, that doesn't mean that there are legendary toons for money only in the game currently. Mainly because talzin (and wicket) aren't legendary toons...
    I don't like the talzin and wicket events either, not by least favourite thing in the game, but i don't like those event. I do like all the legendary events though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Still, that doesn't mean that there are legendary toons for money only in the game currently. Mainly because talzin (and wicket) aren't legendary toons...
    I don't like the talzin and wicket events either, not by least favourite thing in the game, but i don't like those event. I do like all the legendary events though.

A lot of people don't mind the way that Talzin and Wicket are unlocked because they don't have much interest in a Nightsister or Ewok team. What if the next character they release in this fashion is a character more people are interested in? I feel like the people upset by this unlock method will increase.
  • Options
    Needing a million MK3 holo projectors for 70 different toons. The amount of gear some need to upgrade. And most importantly, how hard it is to get zetas and where you can get them.
  • Options
    Everything android users get as promo possibilities that iPhone users don’t get and cg/ea can’t be bothered to tell us about it till afterwards.
  • Options
    Gw is a grind
    Gear is way better than it was for last 2 years.
    New events and shard shop, I find carbs not such a bother as they used to be.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to better sub...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

A lot of people don't mind the way that Talzin and Wicket are unlocked because they don't have much interest in a Nightsister or Ewok team. What if the next character they release in this fashion is a character more people are interested in? I feel like the people upset by this unlock method will increase.

That's pretty much the only reason why those events aren't my least favourite thing in the game curerntly and why hard node exclusive characters are. i don't care much for either talzin or wicket.
    I only responded to that guy to point out that talzin and wicket aren't legendary characters, not because i like their events.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Wicket and talzin event with ridiculous drops and infrequency of event. Not even an event as is, just a waste of time for years it appears.

MOD management. It's bad. It's just bad, bad, bad. Ridiculous we have to use third party websites to manage them and that there is no MOD sets or even a simple freaking way to remove all mods from a toon with a click of a button.
  • Options

Free is free
  • Options
    Gear crunch. Zeta crunch. CLS taking forever to come back.
  • Options
    Fleet Arena.
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

this so much this (especially the last one, CLS is soooo meta changing it's disappointing that he hasn't come back yet).

A nice simple way to solve the gear crunch though would be to remove the donation restrictions and donation quantity limitations in the guild gear exchange. If someone wants to ask for 50 of one type of gear go ahead and let them, odds are they don't get 50 pieces anyway with the gear grind as it is. If I have 200 of it and no need of any of them let me donate 50 of them to that person. Helps guilds account for bad raid loot boxes where you keep getting tri-weekly challenge gear and not the ones you need.

It's straight up maddening that when that happens you have to ask for the gear you need 2-5 pieces at a time when you need 50 of them (that's 10-25 days if you ask every day to gear 1 toon out of the 20+ that need that exact same piece even if your combined guild mates could give you all 50 in one week) It lets veteran guild members help newbies get on their feet by donating the excess gear they've gotten from running raids 100s of times.
  • Options
    Stun guns
  • Options

Free is free

Time isn’t free, you got paid for your time and your experience accumulated through time
  • Options

this so much this (especially the last one, CLS is soooo meta changing it's disappointing that he hasn't come back yet).

A nice simple way to solve the gear crunch though would be to remove the donation restrictions and donation quantity limitations in the guild gear exchange. If someone wants to ask for 50 of one type of gear go ahead and let them, odds are they don't get 50 pieces anyway with the gear grind as it is. If I have 200 of it and no need of any of them let me donate 50 of them to that person. Helps guilds account for bad raid loot boxes where you keep getting tri-weekly challenge gear and not the ones you need.

It's straight up maddening that when that happens you have to ask for the gear you need 2-5 pieces at a time when you need 50 of them (that's 10-25 days if you ask every day to gear 1 toon out of the 20+ that need that exact same piece even if your combined guild mates could give you all 50 in one week) It lets veteran guild members help newbies get on their feet by donating the excess gear they've gotten from running raids 100s of times.
  • Options
    Fleet and Arena battles. The power rankings make no sense. If you have 20,000 more than an opponent, there should be no problem defeating them.
  • Options
    EelstGusan wrote: »
    Fleet and Arena battles. The power rankings make no sense. If you have 20,000 more than an opponent, there should be no problem defeating them.

Synergy counts for more than power rating. Power ratings are so misleading they really shouldnt even be listed in arenas.
  • Options
    16 cantina energy nodes. Talzin and wicket. Having to farm the reaper two months after I finished shore from the same node. Lobot.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    - Guild Chat
    - lack of guild Leadership control functions
    - Lack of mod organization
    - Challenge gear as raid rewards
    - Release of events that are essentially only for P2P
    (I really enjoyed the AT-ST fight first time around. Now you need to have your ewoks built like beasts to even participate. I’m glad they brought it back, but like with a grain of salt...)
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    16 cantina energy nodes. Talzin and wicket. Having to farm the reaper two months after I finished shore from the same node. Lobot.

The reaper on shore node! Lol but honestly its actually better than being on its own node because the extra shore shards are free... But it sure would have been nice if they were there all along ( the reaper shards)
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    - Guild Chat
    - lack of guild Leadership control functions
    - Lack of mod organization
    - Challenge gear as raid rewards
    - Release of events that are essentially only for P2P
    (I really enjoyed the AT-ST fight first time around. Now you need to have your ewoks built like beasts to even participate. I’m glad they brought it back, but like with a grain of salt...)

First 4 100%!! But i do understand that there are some p2p biases... But i guess it's also fair it's one of your least favorite things just the same.
  • Options
    Having to open one bronzium data pack at a time instead of a scroll bar to move it to how much you want to use. Like what most of the game has already, i.e. toon shard nodes.
  • Options
    Spending 20 minutes or more to use 100,000 is tiresome.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Least favourite thing? Mods. Bar none.
  • Options
    Lol, even moved to a sub section that no one visits, still can’t stop people
  • Options
    How CG/EA treats paying customers
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Lol, even moved to a sub section that no one visits, still can’t stop people

I've stopped reading subsections. I only use the 'recent discussions' function now.
  • Options
    I don’t mind the gear crunch or long farm because eventually i know i get there. My least fav thing about this game is the huge amount of bugs and that they just don’t get fixed (examples: ticket counter/IOS11 crashes/hermit ai) unless its a new payed for character.