Yoda Event is Now Closed - So How'd You Do?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    No Yoda - but I will get him next month (maybe even 6* or 7*)
    Brionner wrote: »
    yoda 4* done, i have now 2 jedis with 5* or more (luminara 7 and jc 5)

i really appreciate the fact that we just have a month of wait, so i dont understand the unjustified complaints. Next time i will get 5*, and perhaps 6*

Agreed.

I have 7* Lumi, 6*JC, 6 Ahsoka & 4* QGJ and 4* Eeth - I'll have five 5* by next week lol.

But since Yoda isn't incredibly OP, I'm not sure why some people somehow feel "jipped" because they simply have to wait 3 weeks.

From EA/CG's side, it's well done, as Yoda is cool enough that many of us still want pursue him. With almost a 50/50 split in the "haves" and "have nots" (well, the accuracy of this poll notwithstanding), they clearly played it perfectly.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I have 6* Yoda
    Managed to get 6 star Yoda but gear was a problem for 7 star Yoda, need to try and get everyone up as most of mine have gear 7. He 1 shot my 7* Level 70 - Gear 7(3) Lumi on first move!

I have Lumi, QGJ, JC, Mace, Kit, Ahsoka all level 7 with JC and QGJ Gear 8. Can't decide on who to Gear up between Mace and Ahsoka for next event though I might get lucky and have Bariss level 7 by then too :sweat:

I did well with Yoda PVP but had to change him out at higher ranks due to max DPS teams, need 3 turns with Yoda to get any real use and by then half the team is gone. I kinda feel like I wasted a LOT of resources getting the Jedi up and if Emp comes next it will be pretty grr.

Still great fun vs the slower DoT and counter teams.

• Options
    I have 7* Yoda - killed it!
    May I show down my prize? :) Gear maxed (level IX) to the level cap (70)...

4RT7CYC.png
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Zirkhel
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have 6* Yoda
    QGJ, lumi, JC, kit,ayala. All 7*, level 8 gear, mostly around 6 skilllevel. Hundreds of atempts, killed yoda once or twice, I think it is seriosly bugged. Every match i got him somwhat down, he did special move, bam, he got all buffs possible(no, none of my jedis had active buff,he got 5-6), he went ape **** with 4-5 attacks in a row, super bufferd crit for 14.000 damage, killed 3-4-in one round, i got one last attack and rest 2 killed.

This happened regardless if I left the other jedi alone or killed one or both. At the end yoda entered matrix mode. Every time.

Grats to those who did it, well earned :) myself I feel a bit cheated out

Post edited by Zirkhel on
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    ZSIkt27.jpg
    Got him with
    • Barriss (L) max
    • Lumi max
    • JC max
    • QGJ 7*8 6/6/6/6
    • Ahsoka 7*8 3/3/3/3

Got him in the 4th try against
    • Yoda
    • Lumi
    • Koth
    Took out Lumi, then koth, then yoda took out Ahsoka and QGJ, before I nailed him
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I have 6* Yoda
    fberbert wrote: »

4RT7CYC.png

527.3 Million Credits???

That's four thousand dollars worth of crystals...

Considering it would only take about half of that to promote and level every character in the game.

Is that a little fishy or is it just me?
  • Options
    Got the bare minimum - 5* Yoda for me
    My "unlock" lineup was:
    QGJ (5* and lead)
    Lumi (7*)
    JC (7*)
    Mace (5*)
    Kit (5*)

I do have Barriss (4*), but only just unlocked her 5C and 5E nodes this week. So, heading towards the next event I hope to be in a position to replace Kit with her and knock down another * for Yoda. Hopefully Mace (who's paying for my Cantina credits for QGJ) will be capable of doing something other than standing there and looking stupid. :#
  • Options
    No Yoda - and no plans to (please explain)
    It requires too much of my resources to get characters I do not want to use to 6 or 7 stars.
    Bye Forums.
  • Options
    Yeehahpv wrote: »

4RT7CYC.png

527.3 Million Credits???

That's four thousand dollars worth of crystals...

Considering it would only take about half of that to promote and level every character in the game.

Is that a little fishy or is it just me?

mil means kilo/thousand in Spanish...
  • Options
    I have 6* Yoda

4RT7CYC.png

Mil = thousand in portuguese
  • Raventrob
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Other (please explain)
    Got 4* done and next time I'll definitely get 5* it'll be close but I know I can. But 6* will be annoying. Especially since I have to farm alot of ashoks on LS since her and QGJ share cantina. But when I think about it if you don't get 6 or 7 star yoda he's useless. I kill 5* Yodas easy money
  • Options
    Other (please explain)
    Got it to 4*... problem is I need to focus on leveling other chars before going after Yoda
  • Options
    7* Lumi
    5* JC
    5* QGJ
    5* Mace
    5* Eeth

Should all be 7* by the last 2-3 days of the next round.

the 5* battle was close (on my first attempt) since Eeth and Mace were only ~lvl 50 and green gear with level 3 abilities.
  • Options
    Gotta 5* Yoda
    Should be able to get a 6* with ease on the next go round hoping to have enough for a 7* though
    Team I will likely be using to get him will be QGJ, Lumi, Eeth, Ahsoka, and JC
  • Options
    Got 100 shards of the 145. I started to hate the little puke and all his evading and resisting. I think that ugly, little, green $h1t is made of teflon.
  • Options
    Didn't have many Jedi on either of my accounts. Decided to go for it on one, but not the other. Already had JC and Tano. Went for the easy F2P Jedi... Lumi, Eeth Koth, and QGJ. Got them all to at least 4-star before the event went away. Will finish starring them up in the interim, and will at least get the 5-star Yoda the next time.
  • Options
    only had 4 Jedi at 5* or more. should pretty easily get my 5th 5*. I have a good shot at having 5 jedi at 6*. Little to no chance of getting 5 Jedi to 7*. I figure my the march turn of the Yoda event I will have 3 7* Jedi, maybe 4. but some of my farming (JC, specifically) isn't going fast enough for me to have confidence at 7* yoda until April
  • Options
    Was able to get him the day before event ended. I'm FTP since mid December. Not a Poe fan so jumped on QGJ early. Already had Lumni 6* and JC 5* pulled a lucky bronze for 4* Ima early in January so was already thinking Jedi team. Had a few mace shards but nothing great. So I dropped a $20 on crystals for extra cantina refreshes. I enjoy the game so why not. Now I have more crystals than I've ever seen and chromium is tempting me ( despite warnings from ya'll ) So I got the 4X pack and pulled a 4* Barriss. I know right! So was able to get 5/5* Jedi just under the wire! Now have Yoda ( Barriss) and GW is my ****! Results not typical.

Lumni 7* lead
    JC 5*
    QGJ 5*
    Barriss 5*
    Mace 5*
    All gear VI and above
  • Options
    Other (please explain)
    No Yoda. No idea when I'll get him. I have 6* Luminara, 5* JC, 4* QGJ, 3* Plo, 2* Ahsoka.
  • Options
    Just don't care. Feels like a diversion to take my focus off farming the right characters for my squad. Plus, every time I've faced him in Arena, he's been disappointing and easy. I actually look for Yoda teams. He might be good on offense but on defense his AI is a liability. Not interested.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    My Ahsoka and my Anakin just need a few more shards to get them to five stars so I will get 5* Yoda in 3 weeks. Maybe 6* later but I'm not sure about that yet. I wouldn't have a problem with 6*ing Ahsoka, because I really like her but atm I don't feel like I want to star up Anakin beyond 5 because he feels rather weak to be honest.
  • Options
    Not sacrificing my team to get yoda as a mostly f2p.
  • Options
    Yoda 7*

Lumi lead
    QGJ
    Ashoka
    Kit
    JC

About 400+ tries. Ended up getting some very lucky dodges near the end. Vs Mace and Ima I believe. Had to take the adds out first before going after Yoda. Tried to do it with the least amount of upgrades possible as I don't see myself using many of those Jedi a lot...
  • Options
    I got the last shards I needed for Barriss the day after the challenge ended. Grrr.