Delete

Oguleya
76 posts Member
edited November 2017
X
Post edited by Oguleya on

Replies

• Options
    They don’t care. They have no concept of how to make it profitable yet fun. It’s just a cash cow they are content to run into the ground.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Your math is off...you get 6 attempts a week.

At any rate, RNG is RNG.

And if they had no concept of how to make it profitable yet fun, no one would play it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Oguleya
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to change the title, up to 10 attempts now. And as far as RNG; Cantina drop rates are ridiculous. Gotten worse, much worse. I remember farming Lando fast with far less resources. CHS is a painful farm.

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    6 attempts per week x 2 weeks = 12 attempts lol.
  • Oguleya
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    "Blah, blah, blah, 12". Thanks for bumping my discussion. And my point that the drop rate for zetas is ridiculous.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure what you're expecting, as I said it's just RNG. If you can't deal with the RNG in any part of this game, this game may not be for you.
  • Options
    Guild mate of mine got 15mil in the credit heists yesterday. Another one got 4mil. I got 7.5mil... plenty of others got 5mil.

Some people have good RNG, some have bad, and some have average RNG.

Come on seriously it’s WAI. Exactly as intended. Zetas are hard to obtain as they are potentially game changing.

Best of luck next week.
  • Options
    Guild mate of mine got 15mil in the credit heists yesterday. Another one got 4mil. I got 7.5mil... plenty of others got 5mil.

Some people have good RNG, some have bad, and some have average RNG.

Come on seriously it’s WAI. Exactly as intended. Zetas are hard to obtain as they are potentially game changing.

Best of luck next week.
    Upvote

I got lots of zetas lately (compared to the average) but spent 500 crystals on refreshes today and not a single stun gun.

Sorry you're not having fun with the game
  • Oguleya
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I love how when you post something you always get someone who has to be all, "blah, blah, blah." Like this clown wouldnt benefit from an extra zeta or 2. I doing fine in this game, thanks. Has nothing to do with it. I'm competitive, I invested some money, and time. So yeah, they need to stop being so stingy. And I am not the only one who feels this way. I've heard 2 unnamed Game Changers on YouTube who agree it's ridiculous.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    6 attempts per week x 2 weeks = 12 attempts lol.

It is awful when you consider that's 24 potential mats (with godly RNG). Feel your pain OP.

Though it's a little easier to save the fleet currency now the good gear has moved out from the fleet store and into the shard shop to appear once a week....
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Oguleya wrote: »
    I love how when you post something you always get someone who has to be all, "blah, blah, blah."

That's how a discussion forum works.
  • Options
    Might be how u work, but I'd prefer more zetas.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    So would everyone. Then everyone would have more. And then what?

Like someone else said, they're powerful. They shouldn't come easy.
  • Options
    Oguleya wrote: »
    Might be how u work, but I'd prefer more zetas.

I read something pertinent today. Probably on here...

If everyone has superpowers, does anyone have superpowers?

I think the same applies to Zetas :wink:

• Oguleya
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Since you like math TVF , 12x0=0. You are far from everyone getting too many. No one in my guild, no one on YouTube is complaining about too many. Just a couple people here who apparently work for ea
  • Options
    No, I got you. It's a distinct advantage to some people who can get more Zeta's then others from simple RNG.

And I guess it's an attempt to make you 'get gooder' in fleet arena and make you buy it them - but you still have people getting Zeta's for a sim verse others giving up their toon farms to get the same Zeta's.

::knock on wood:: I've been lucky recently - but I've also gotten [redacted] poor drops in past on it. And then you get it both ways, a drop of the device not only determines how good you can make your team but then how that team performs. I like RNG too - but there's too much of it and when you have a bad streak it does NOT make you want to play more.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice