Which DS Character to activate?

Hello there,

Wondering if any of you guys have anything to help guide my decision, I have a choice of either First Order StormTrooper, First Order Tie Pilot or IG-86 to activate and pour some of my resources into as my DS team is somewhat lacking, it currently consists of Sidious, Talia and Darth Maul. I find myself leaning towards the First Order Stormtrooper as I have already thrown out the Red Guard, any suggestions would help and a quick mention I'm at lvl 50, Thank you :)
Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'

Replies

• Options
    FOTP gets knocked out by a gust of wind, which could prevent you from getting 3 star the first-second go-round.

IG-86 is a poor mans Geonosian Soldier

I been hearing good things about FOST lately. He can take a shot while chipping away at the opposition.
  • Options
    IG 86 Synergizes really well with Sid and is incredibly easy to farm. Crits for days with Sid as leader.
  • Options
    I would go with 86... It seems the GS/droid teams are doing well right now. I read a lot about them here, but for all I know they could suck :)
  • Options
    Go with IG-86 for sure. You can quickly add stars to him, while you can't on the other two. No contest.
  • Options
    You will need daka for DS missions
  • Options
    86 is good and super easy to farm. FOTP if you can actually farm him.
  • Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »

Or borrow a Daka for a couple of the rough ones. I finished them all without her.
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    godgiven45 wrote: »

Or borrow a Daka for a couple of the rough ones. I finished them all without her.

Same. She's not needed. Got through all of 7 without her and only had to borrow her for 7 B hard
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    IG86. I started a brand new account and he's nearly 7* and it's been less than a month. I've seen a video in reddit showing an IG86 critting for 13k+ damage with Poggle's buff!

When IG86 doesn't need an assist
  • Options
    Yeah you can borrow daka but if you have her she helps with GW also.
    Of course GS, IG-86 and phasma would take priority
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    gertpacu wrote: »
    I would go with 86... It seems the GS/droid teams are doing well right now. I read a lot about them here, but for all I know they could suck :)

@gertpacu I run a droid exclusively on my alt. Doing pretty okay so far in my server. Rank 1-3 on most days. I documented the ranks and my progress in my diary if u r interested in how droid teams are doing now.
  • Options
    I'll add my vote to unlock FOST. With minimal work (3 or 4 stars) he can be pretty useful in DS missions and challenges. After you get him there you can switch to IG-86, who will need a lot more work to survive some of the harder DS missions.
  • Options
    I think I will go with FOST as I grinded him from the start 25/25 shards and then pulled 17 from a Chromium so will not take me long to get him to a good level, thanks guys and will look into IG-86 for later.
    Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'