General grievous reworked

Jenlogic
45 posts Member
edited December 2017
For along time people have asked for General grievous to be made better, and I happen to agree, for the time it takes to simpily unlock him, he should be great, and well playing the places of power (Assult battle) it reminded me of a mechanic that I thought could be reintroduced into the game, this is my idea for a rework.

General grievous

Basic - Furious Assault - deal physical damage with a 75% chance to attack again, a 50% chance to attack a third time, and a 25% chance to attack a fourth time, Grievous gains 10% turn meter for every extra attack, and every attack after the first deals 15% "stacking" less damage. This attack can't be countered or evaded.

Special - Grievous wounds - Cooldown 5 - deal physical damage to all enemy's and inflict health immunity for 2 turns, and inflict buff immunity on a critical hit. Cannot be countered.

Special - sinister laugh - Cooldown 5 - target enemy is stunned, then all enemy's have their moral lowered by 15% for 2 turns and remove 5% turn meter for every debuff.
Moral - all stats reduced.

Leader - Daunting presence - all enemy's have -35% critical chance and critical damage, and every time any ally critical hits, they have a 35% chance to reduce their cooldowns by 1. General grievous gives all allies High Moral 20%, doubled on dark side droids.

Tactical retreat - grievous has 5% evasion for every living droid ally, and 10% Max health for each living separatist ally, in addition whenever general grievous takes damage, their is a 25% chance to grant target ally, taunt for 1 turn, if they already have taunt then gain retribution for 2 turns, if they already have retribution then gain 20% max health. If IG-100 is active then he gains taunt for 1 turn at the start of each encounter and gains 25% max health and an additional 25% counter chance.

Would love to read your feedback and opinions below.
Post edited by Jenlogic on

Replies