When cls event come? [MERGED]

Replies

• Options
    If CLS weren't coming back I would expect no less than 20000 crystal compensation, 5 free stun cuffs, 5 free carbantis, double drops for 2 weeks and 40 zeta materials for all those who didn't get him. Also they should come out an say it asap before more people get too invested in farming his required characters.

Of course this is not even possible as it would cause half their player base to quit and they would probably get in too much trouble anyways.

I'm sure CLS is coming back, possibly just before Christmas...
  • Options
    Ohh yeah and he is required for a bonus mission for TB so good luck with that lol
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    title says it all....
    Post edited by farqs on
  • Options
    Leave it over here friends lets take to REDDIT over here people are talking rules and guidelines lets not break their rules
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    soon tm
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know this song of Alan Walker.
    But really, where are you now?
    Oh wait, I need R2-D2 first.
    R2-D2, where are you?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It would have worked if it was a haiku.
  • Options
    Agreed 5/12/2017 was thrown out there but nothing so far. Not knowing sucks worse than sitting in a shard with nothing but CLS led teams.
  • Options
    I didn't want to start this post but I'm tired of how does the game treat us. Suddenly it transformed from f2p to p2w. And introducing CLS in August was a starting point in this tendency. We were made to buy a bunch of mostly useless characters to unlock CLS. And if you hadn't done it you ought to wait for 6 month or, mayby, a year?
    I really hope that developers from Capital Games won't ignore my post and introduce CLS SOON, really SOON. Maybe this week.
    Best wishes!
  • Puhnach
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    We need it today :)
  • Options
    What were the useless chars for CLS? R2, Leia? Old Ben, who can be even be used again on arena? STH (pretty easy farm) and not the best tank but still a rebel tank that can be used in TB? Well, its maybe only down to farmboy luke. The funny part is that those chars (apart from R2) were easy farms.CLS is probably the most f2p meta ever.
  • Options
    GMIser wrote: »
    What were the useless chars for CLS? R2, Leia? Old Ben, who can be even be used again on arena? STH (pretty easy farm) and not the best tank but still a rebel tank that can be used in TB? Well, its maybe only down to farmboy luke. The funny part is that those chars (apart from R2) were easy farms.CLS is probably the most f2p meta ever.

Agree! I am 100% f2p and I ve got him the first round.
  • Options
    I agree. CLS was F2P also in my opinion. There was plenty of warning time and it was a pretty easy guess on which characters were needed.
  • Options
    But developers don't care at all. They are not interested in community point of view.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Not really sure what OP is getting at regarding "buying" useless characters. Leia and StHan in Arena store, OB in Cantina nodes, FBLuke in Cantina and Hard nodes. I farmed every one of them and got CLS, no packs or bundles needed.

R2? Vader from Fleet and achievements, EP from legendary events, Tarkin from Arena store, TFP from Cantina and pick-a-5th Empire from anywhere else. F2p friendly.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Wish people would stop complaining I really doubt CLS would be this month due to the rey legendry event and 6 months is the normal wait for the event to come back like all other new events eg thrawn.

Like others have said CLS was F2P especially for launch players since the new hope team was in some part meta I was one too choose not to go for CLS it's easy too beat even by me who is F2P
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Not really sure what OP is getting at regarding "buying" useless characters. Leia and StHan in Arena store, OB in Cantina nodes, FBLuke in Cantina and Hard nodes. I farmed every one of them and got CLS, no packs or bundles needed.

R2? Vader from Fleet and achievements, EP from legendary events, Tarkin from Arena store, TFP from Cantina and pick-a-5th Empire from anywhere else. F2p friendly.

Agreed. Easy to get and f2p-able. The only reason why I don't have CLS right now was a conscious choice on my part to not have my Empire toons good enough for 7* R2 (had other priorities). I fixed that since, and will get CLS next time his event pops.
  • Options
    gflegui wrote: »
    GMIser wrote: »

Agree! I am 100% f2p and I ve got him the first round.

You are lucky. But most of the players waiting for his return.
  • Options
    I agree we need more diversity but depending on the new characters coming this month that may not happen for a while no point moaning on the forums because it's already been done multiple times and like j said before CLS is not OP in this game any team can beat any team
  • Options
    Yes, do not tell me about the teams that can beat each other, it's easy to open it without donat, I want to see this Persian in my own place in order to undergo raids and territorial battles
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know this song of Alan Walker.
    But really, where are you now?
    Oh wait, I need R2-D2 first.
    R2-D2, where are you?

C3po find him.
  • Options
    No CLS today ??? Waaahhhhh
  • Options
    Alan walker ftw
  • Options
    latest?cb=20160123132950

Not soon...
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »
    I agree. CLS was F2P also in my opinion. There was plenty of warning time and it was a pretty easy guess on which characters were needed.

Well, of course it was possible to guess, but in order to get R2D2 it is necessary to have 5 Persians for 7 stars and this in my opinion was not very easy. It was easy for those who played for a long time!
  • Options
    Santa Claus is coming with presents only for p2w.
    We, the F2P ppl don't deserve any present for Christmas.
  • Options
    I use a Rex lead in top end arena without thrawn or DN post your roster I would like too see it too see if i can help it's not that hard if you have the right mods and some help youtube guides and having good guild mates giving advice will help
  • Options
    There are also other forums and discord channels dedicated too help people in their arena if you put in the effort I guarantee you it will get easier