When cls event come? [MERGED]

Replies

• Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    latest?cb=20160123132950

Just like ship hardware? #comingsoon

Or the dev podcast where they said greivous rework soon
  • Options
    I read in a recent post about when CLS is supposed to come and the dev replied with a picture with the caption "SOON." There is also updating evidence that hero's journey Rey is coming sooner than CLS. The reason why I say this is because one of the devs said "required characters for Rey's hero's journey will appear next week." So if anyone, including devs could clear up or confirm what I found then that would be helpful.
  • Options
    I read in a recent post about when CLS is supposed to come and the dev replied with a picture with the caption "SOON." There is also updating evidence that hero's journey Rey is coming sooner than CLS. The reason why I say this is because one of the devs said "required characters for Rey's hero's journey will appear next week." So if anyone, including devs could clear up or confirm what I found then that would be helpful.

What are you specifically asking?

Both statements by CG folks are true.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @Kyno any news details about cls please?
    Everyone pushing me to get your answer in my guild lol

At least show us the soon2 gift.

Thanks.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    they will tell us when they want to......just make sure you are ready... thats the best we can do at this point
  • Options
    latest?cb=20160123132950
    As always -
    tenor.gif
    Really, if you're going to be such a tease we're going to need more gifs. Seriously. It's all we have left.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    He's got all his zetas and christmas money saved up:) please bring him back.
  • Options
    He is coming soon. don't worry
  • Options
    He could come by surprise or not come at all. Typical EA tactic to calm down customers and take time.
  • Options
    It’s the only thing on his wishlist he mailed to the North Pole. Bring back cls!
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Careful wormie EA might give you a giant space snake instead
  • Carn
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Just bring in R2 short before CLS plz.

Can release Empire packs also for people panic buying them to get 7* R2 :)

Ahhh i need R2 7* first, i am ready now !!!
  • Options
    Haha yeah there better be a r2 event first
  • Options
    We need cls for raids and tb. I have tired for waiting cls events.
  • Options
    Hopefully never. But I have him so that says it all.
  • Options
    More of the same request dispute Rey’s Journey Tie in with TLJ. Maybe all the CLS requests need to be feedback at this point as it’s not current relevant to the game.
  • Options
    As much as I hope this is true, it'd be so mean to not do an R2 event before CLS runs again. Then again, I have R2 7 starred and gear 11 so what do I care!
  • Options
    Come on devs can we please get commander Luke event, I’ve been playing for 3.5 months and he hasn’t come around. There’s a lot of us who need him so we can solo haat and rancor. So we can hit auto on light side Tb..so we have a chance in TW...Its so unfair to make those of us without him try to beat these challenges compared to those who have him.....I’ve been asking this for a while now I’ve spent a ton on this game so how about a little joy back my way......since I’ve put some of your kids thru college..........please give us commander Luke event this month I want it for Christmas.............
  • Options
    Is there a December event calendar out yet??
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Title
  • Options
    Hopefully Christmas, because that's when I will be ready. Oh and I hope they do another R2 evenr too
  • Options
    Legendary Cadence is 3-4 months after the first instance, then gradually it becomes more and more common.

Hero's Journies are rarer, but since we only just had the first one no one knows.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Search the forum. The devs said "soon"
  • Options
    When I keep seeing the same thread
    UBx0gMv.jpg
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    OMG this thread again. He will return in January (18th probably, because the swap with BB8). Can't wait for tuesday, when all the cry threads start about CLS was supposed to return in December 5th.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Probably sooner if you post this more often.
  • Options
    I heard sometime in August
  • Options
    I heard sometime in August

I hope so.