Post Killing

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Hookay!
    Content from Guild recruitment and PVP and rivalry should no longer be in recent discussions. Cheers!

Nice! Thanks Kozi :)
  • Options
    you are a star Kozi much much better
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I wasn’t thinking about it at first properly, nice job with adding PVP Rivalry as part of the removal! That too is indeed the same form of advertisement!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »
    The changes are killing the activity on this forum. I like the old way better.
    Don’t over-react, it’s fine. Just go to other parts of the board. Your life isn’t that hard.

I said for activity in general. This is not about me. There was a thread the other day on the facebook group where people were complaining about this.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    The changes are killing the activity on this forum. I like the old way better.
    Don’t over-react, it’s fine. Just go to other parts of the board. Your life isn’t that hard.

I said for activity in general. This is not about me. There was a thread the other day on the facebook group where people were complaining about this.

Should be easier now, recent discussions looks so clean!

Never realized how glaring Those guild posts/pvp posts were. They had to be for effectiveness, but dang it’s nice seeing a clean board.
  • Options
    I get what they’re trying to do but it **** off a LOT of people. It comes across as mods with a big head and discourages new content. Makes more sense to just delete inappropriate content in threads or just give an answer and lock a thread to get rid of it. I had a thread of mine moved and when it was moved, it WAS dead. Nobody even looked at it. Stop playing like this is a good idea. Never seen a forum so militarized
  • Options
    I get what they’re trying to do but it **** off a LOT of people. It comes across as mods with a big head and discourages new content. Makes more sense to just delete inappropriate content in threads or just give an answer and lock a thread to get rid of it. I had a thread of mine moved and when it was moved, it WAS dead. Nobody even looked at it. Stop playing like this is a good idea. Never seen a forum so militarized

I think it’s only dead because people don’t realize that they don’t have to dig through subforums to find things. Use recent discussions

IMO, they should move general discussions to a less obvious place and instead place recent discussions there.

What everybody wants is exactly what recent discussions provides. Yet everyone talks in general discussions. This is because, based on the layout of the website, that is the obvious board to choose (it’s on top) @CG_Kozispoon