We are not ready for the dark side tb yet

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Edward wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Fortunately a lot of my guild is in same boat as me. Lots of empire and fo arena squads. Sorry ds tb got ya down. And i wont sulk...i know how it works but just do what i like.

Actually that’s very unfortunate for your guild. Check your arena and you will see.

Geez one thing doesnt go LS's way and you get so bitter. Good thing you didnt go DS, you couldn't handle it.

Dark side is doomed to fail, we got new Rey next month, Jedi Luke near future, even master Jedi Luke; ROLO and CHS are also great once maxed, so are Smuggler Han and Chewie once they got Resistance tag. I really need to max Han Solo because he is great too.

What do dark side get: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid...I think I will pass. Right, light side has more ships too besides characters:)

The best of the dark side have already been released in the game. Once you started to see Zombie, Spirit and Wampa you knew dark side’s journey is almost finished though I think Talzin and Zombie are great.

Who said rey is a light side character?

It’s not dark side, you can’t be a Hero if you are dark side and there is no neutral character, so she is light side.
  • Options
    Fortunately a lot of my guild is in same boat as me. Lots of empire and fo arena squads. Sorry ds tb got ya down. And i wont sulk...i know how it works but just do what i like.

Actually that’s very unfortunate for your guild. Check your arena and you will see.

Geez one thing doesnt go LS's way and you get so bitter. Good thing you didnt go DS, you couldn't handle it.

Dark side is doomed to fail, we got new Rey next month, Jedi Luke near future, even master Jedi Luke; ROLO and CHS are also great once maxed, so are Smuggler Han and Chewie once they got Resistance tag. I really need to max Han Solo because he is great too.

What do dark side get: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid...I think I will pass. Right, light side has more ships too besides characters:)

The best of the dark side have already been released in the game. Once you started to see Zombie, Spirit and Wampa you knew dark side’s journey is almost finished though I think Talzin and Zombie are great.

It’s not dark side, you can’t be a Hero if you are dark side and there is no neutral character, so she is light side.

Stalin is a hero to communists.....
  • Options

Stalin is a hero to communists.....

Are you a communist? I happen to know some and Stalin is not a hero to them.
  • Options

I realize this. It's what ds players have been saying for months. My whole point is why anyone is crying when something goes our way just once....

Like I said, all the major dark side characters from the movies and animations have already been released and reworked except maybe a few Separatists, I honestly can’t think of one more that doesn’t. Dark side even got DN from the comic books, maybe Snoke in December, what else? There is really not much to do with the dark side.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    moved to correct sub forum.

I can see your point but there is not too much info out there about what it will entail. My general thinking is that it will not be the same as LS TB, if it were it wouldn't have needed any real testing and would have just been released. I am also hoping they are learning from LS TB and putting some of this into DS TB.

Never mind that nothing really works in game upon release, but there are also people who have been working the dark side a lot longer. I'm interested in the new experience... when it does come out. call me an impatient lil brat.
  • Options
    Yeah OP, not all of us were Lightside cultists who ignored the darkside. My 15 DS Zetas are more than ready for this TB. Was sick and tired of months of LS only content. Your own fault for not preparing for what we all knew was coming.
  • Options
    Yeah OP, not all of us were Lightside cultists who ignored the darkside. My 15 DS Zetas are more than ready for this TB. Was sick and tired of months of LS only content. Your own fault for not preparing for what we all knew was coming.

Wrong answers, we got CLS, ROLO and CHS, Hermit Yoda; new Rey, Jedi Luke, even Master Jedi Luke are coming, all are great characters; remind me what dark side got: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid...Zombie and Talzin are great too but it seems the best of the dark side have already been released in the game, there is no future for dark side
  • Options

Wrong answers, we got CLS, ROLO and CHS, Hermit Yoda; new Rey, Jedi Luke, even Master Jedi Luke are coming, all are great characters; remind me what dark side got: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid...Zombie and Talzin are great too but it seems the best of the dark side have already been released in the game, there is no future for dark side

We got cookies though
  • Options

We got cookies though

You must have found four new replies from me but they were actually much earlier messages that were detained for review and I don’t know why they were sent to you now
  • Options

We got cookies though

You must have found four new replies from me but they were actually much earlier messages that were detained for review and I don’t know why they were sent to you now

Did you get a "you have been warned" email? Those are my favorite!
  • Options

We got cookies though

Did you get a "you have been warned" email? Those are my favorite!

Nope, sorry for the disappointment
  • Options
    Darn. You'll get there!
  • Options
    As was mentioned, dark Side still has separatist toons to release, such as regular B1 droid, droideka, perhaps the tactical commander droid from the clone wars / rebels’ throwback episode, and ships such as GG’s ship or vulture droid, not to mention Nute Gunroy’s Capital Ship that’s been known from data mining for a long time.

Other potential Dark Side characters could include more from the Old Republic era like the ones we’ve gotten, such as Darth Sion, Kreia, Malak, Atrius, (Please light/dark Revan and Bastila!), new dark siders from episode 8, the squad of troopers from battlefront 2, more from Rebels like Governor Price, light/dark Kallus (LS fulcrum / DS agent), the inquisitor from season 1, the other two inquisitors from later on, and lots of others from the cinematic and gaming universe - especially the much anticipated Jango Fett.

Don’t count DS out yet. LS seems so beefy because they’ve had their time. Now DS has their chance to catch up and balance the scales. Besides, the only REAL LS Character left to add is the Loath Cat from Star Wars Rebels =P
    /s
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    As was mentioned, dark Side still has separatist toons to release, such as regular B1 droid, droideka, perhaps the tactical commander droid from the clone wars / rebels’ throwback episode, and ships such as GG’s ship or vulture droid, not to mention Nute Gunroy’s Capital Ship that’s been known from data mining for a long time.

Other potential Dark Side characters could include more from the Old Republic era like the ones we’ve gotten, such as Darth Sion, Kreia, Malak, Atrius, (Please light/dark Revan and Bastila!), new dark siders from episode 8, the squad of troopers from battlefront 2, more from Rebels like Governor Price, light/dark Kallus (LS fulcrum / DS agent), the inquisitor from season 1, the other two inquisitors from later on, and lots of others from the cinematic and gaming universe - especially the much anticipated Jango Fett.

Don’t count DS out yet. LS seems so beefy because they’ve had their time. Now DS has their chance to catch up and balance the scales. Besides, the only REAL LS Character left to add is the Loath Cat from Star Wars Rebels =P
    /s

Come on, you already got DN from the book, now Zombie, Spirit, Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid! I know Zombie is great but it is a Zombie without a name and has the slightest importance in SW, I call it near end of the dark side
  • Options

I could make like a thousand word response showing all the DS they could release to mock you but you wouldn’t read it and frankly, since you have the opinion you do, you don’t even care to see for yourself. Bane, Scion, Treya... Jango,Aurra Sing, Bossk... and so on and so on and so on...
  • Options

/s

They don’t care about DS cause honestly man, how easily their claim is disproven means it’s just laziness and apathy and they don’t want actual content of a discussion. You mentioned plenty that could be added.
  • Options

/s

They don’t care about DS cause honestly man, how easily their claim is disproven means it’s just laziness and apathy and they don’t want actual content of a discussion. You mentioned plenty that could be added.

Hi there, DS already have DN from the book, LS get none. People couldn’t care less about characters from comics and books.
  • Options
    Ok. So you dont like ds tb and some people do. I think thats about what we've established lol. Good luck either way!

I like the dark side but I think it’s future is going to be darker and darker with all the op light side yet to release

How do you know what they’ll release or rework for DS? You do not.
  • Options

/s

Hi there, DS already have DN from the book, LS get none. People couldn’t care less about characters from comics and books.

Which is why people are clamouring for them and multiple people have told you in this thread that you're wrong? How many "too many rebels!" Threads have we seen? You're just flat out wrong
  • Options

/s

Which is why people are clamouring for them and multiple people have told you in this thread that you're wrong? How many "too many rebels!" Threads have we seen? You're just flat out wrong

While if you want to blame somebody, blame the movie and animation directors for fewer dark side characters, also blame the one who created the rule of two, light side does have the advantage in numbers
  • Options
    LOBOTION wrote: »
    Unless its lets difficult.

Lol, I knew they would do this to us
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Noboy is ready, including dev. You think your dark side is strong and has been ignored for so long, now you have to deal with the painful fact that you are not ready, neither is your guild.
    Post edited by Edward on