Where to spend crystals

Hi, I am currently level 72, finishing top 5 in ships and arena battles. Netting around 700-800 crystals a day. Generally i am FTP.

I essentially spend refreshers on cantina and normal energy until the refresh cost hits 200. Should i continue maximising refreshers to level faster or would you recommend cutting back the last 2 energy refeshers (200 crystals total) and saving for gear and baze etc?

Starting to find it more difficult to max gear as i level. (Although thats also to do with rng from raid drops)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Spending on energy up to 200 is a bad idea.

Save some crystals and buy the gear from shipments.

Also search is your friend, my friend.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/144512/how-to-best-spend-crystals-after-reaching-level-85#latest
  • Options
    Save up and blow them all during double drops
  • Options
    Nerfdruids wrote: »

Starting to find it more difficult to max gear as i level. (Although thats also to do with rng from raid drops)

No. gear is a problem in this game. We're still playing by a format that's a year old. We have more characters, higher levels, and much more #'s of gear per slot. The daily challenges is horribly outdated and the drops do not correlate to the energy spent to try for the gear.

This game is at fault. Not you or RNG.

• Options
    Nerfdruids wrote: »
    Hi, I am currently level 72, finishing top 5 in ships and arena battles. Netting around 700-800 crystals a day. Generally i am FTP.

I essentially spend refreshers on cantina and normal energy until the refresh cost hits 200. Should i continue maximising refreshers to level faster or would you recommend cutting back the last 2 energy refeshers (200 crystals total) and saving for gear and baze etc?

If I’m not at max level, I’d definitely invest more in refreshes to hasten the leveling process. Higher level unlocks more features and also should make Squad Arena easier because there is a level delta component in mechanics such as Tenacity-Potency.