newbie question

Hello, I started to play few days ago.
What would you recommend me to get first using my arena tokens?

Replies

• Options
    If you're talking squad arena then... Savage Opress or Asajj Ventress would be my best advice.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious is what the meta is.
  • Options
    Start working towards Darth Sidius.

But honestly if you're just starting a word of advice. This game will suck you in for some reason and you'll be spending actual money on it. Like way more money than it's worth. I wish I deleted it after the first day.
  • Options
    @LeoRavus Why delete it? I spent $250.00 on it like my second week in. Well worth it if you want Anakin, Quigon, Mace, Finn, Dooku, and Kylo... ijs
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

But honestly if you're just starting a word of advice. This game will suck you in for some reason and you'll be spending actual money on it. Like way more money than it's worth. I wish I deleted it after the first day.

Well the game is actually a good time killer but tbh I dont spend cash on such a games hehe
    Thanks for your advices
  • Options

barto wrote: »
    LeoRavus wrote: »

Well the game is actually a good time killer but tbh I dont spend cash on such a games hehe
    Thanks for your advices

That's good. I said the same thing but ended up spending money anyway.

As far as time killer they really limit the time you can spend on this a day without buying more energy. I can go through a day's worth of energy in 5 minutes or less trying to gear up characters (unless you don't use sim tickets).
  • Options
    I guess I agree with leoRavus , be very careful and most of all be patient because 20 here and 20 there adds up very very very Quickly . Stay plugged into the forum and ask for advice so you don't spend your way through . This game is designed for you to spend and that's where the patients come in.
  • Options
    Im nearly 39, havent spent a penny so far.
    Whats worth getting from cantina store?
  • Options
    Of course any advices are welcome, as long as you dont mind spending few mins to guide newbie through hehe
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    If you're talking squad arena then... Savage Opress or Asajj Ventress would be my best advice.

Uh, no dude. Maybe Savage but Ventriss? No way.

Sid is a good leader for the current state of things. Probably start there. Unless you want to build a droid team which wrecks in its own right, then go Ig-88 and Hk-47, and go after Poggle and ig-86 in GW.

For cantina then focus on QGJ, or, I hate to say it, Poe
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Lmao
  • Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »

Uh, no dude. Maybe Savage but Ventriss? No way.

Sid is a good leader for the current state of things. Probably start there. Unless you want to build a droid team which wrecks in its own right, then go Ig-88 and Hk-47, and go after Poggle and ig-86 in GW.

For cantina then focus on QGJ, or, I hate to say it, Poe

I agree about Asajj. The thing she's best at is healing herself while everyone else dies.

They really needed to add more dark side party healers to this.
  • Options
    So finally I reached galaxy wars. Whats best to take as first from galactic store?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    So finally I reached galaxy wars. Whats best to take as first from galactic store?

Depends on what team u have, generally take Lumi.

If u have a droids team IG86, then Poggle.

I made a new account a few days ago and u can follow my progress in my diary. Basically what I did is a droids team from the get-go. Pretty viable free to play team as u can farm everything in arena, GW, and cantina.

Poggle - GW
    IG86 - GW
    IG88/HK47 - Arena
    Poe - Cantina shipments
    GS - Cantina

Good luck and enjoy!
  • Options
    Sid and savage are good. I personally like Ventress but she gets a lot of flack from players. 5* and up she's not too bad. Very slow, but toons that have leader speed ability (like herself or qui gon) or turn meter manipulation will help counteract that. Her debuff is solid!
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    The simple:
    Sid from arena
    Luminara from GW (makes GW easier)
    Dakka, Poe, QGJ, 5's from cantina; this is a long time to gather so you have to choose and stick with it. Research but all those are good choices thouh will lock you into certain builds.
    From Catina battles: GS, and chewy and JC
    JC and chewy from LS/DS.
    Later though you farm mostly gear from LS/DS
    Also farm Rey and Dooku from LS/DS as you can and if you want Kylonfrom Catina.
    Refresh Catina energy for 100 when you can and two refreshes on LS/DS energy for 50 each. If you want to spend a little money by crystals and use them for refreshes. Be careful enough not to get caught up refreshing for 400/800/1600 etc.