Who is Best Empire leader for DS TB

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I just cleaned up a 4/4 with EP, Tarkin, RG, TFP and Zylo. Wasn't too hard, though it was down to Zylo at the end.
  • V3NTR3SS
    43 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Have gone 4/4 in every mission when using:

zMother (lead) G11
    Ventress G11
    Daka G11
    Initiate G9
    Talia G8

*Although, I could swear plague was cleansed multiple times when units were not at full health.

zMaul G11
    zNilly (Unique) G12
    Assassin G11
    Uncle Palpy G11
    Vader G11

Edit: had gear levels for Initiate and Talia incorrect.
    Post edited by V3NTR3SS on
    Former Star Wars Uprising General Multiple SB Winner + Cartel Master Of The Nightsisters // Guild Master Of "Exiles Of Dathomir"
  • Options
    V3NTR3SS wrote: »
    Have gone 4/4 in every mission when using:

zMother (lead) G11
    Ventress G11
    Daka G11
    Initiate G10
    Talia G10

What was your rarity? I tried this team (with acolyte/zombie instead of initiate/Talia) and got wiped out in seconds.

• V3NTR3SS
    43 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Buckbeak wrote: »
    What was your rarity? I tried this team (with acolyte/zombie instead of initiate/Talia) and got wiped out in seconds.

zMT is 5* / 195 speed

All others are 7*

Daka is 201 speed with 96% potency before MT lead

AV is 174 speed

Initiate + Talia are around 150 ish

I did run one of the 4 phases with Acoltye 7* at 210 speed.

All modded according to CR except Daka (more speed)

Hope this helps.
    Former Star Wars Uprising General Multiple SB Winner + Cartel Master Of The Nightsisters // Guild Master Of "Exiles Of Dathomir"
  • Options
    @Peer with Palp lead? Your sith must be good
  • Options
    @V3NTR3SS
    They were probably cleansing plague when they gain 20% health on the start of their turn full health equals no more plague. Unless you have completed platoons and disabled their ability
  • Options
    Also some people are reporting Zaders dots and Fracture have been getting cleansed must be bugged
  • Options
    Had success with zBoba / 88 / Fac / EP / zKylo, pretty nasty team with 2 ability blockers, 1 taunter / dispeller, 2 stunners and really really high damage output.

The other team I'm using with success is DN (L) / zSid / Maul / Shore / Thrawn, good HP pool and Thrawn keeps refreshing Shore's shield.

As for the empire, zzThrawn / zVeers / zVader are all great leaders.

zVeers is the VIP really if you have all troopers at least G9+.
    Do or do not...
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    I had no problem so far to finish with this team. Thrawn lead, Dt krenic Storm and Shore. Also twice with zVader lead palp Tarkin Boba an Kylo.