How powerful will Jedi Luke be?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Etc4isu83 wrote: »
    Special Ability: "I Really Am A Jedi". Luke does a "come here" motion with his right pointer finger, the opposing team drops their weapons and walks over to join Luke's team. His squad of 5 now becomes a squad of 10. "You Win" is quickly displayed on the screen.

And you get all the char shards, training droids, credits and gear invested in the chars.
  • Options
    Ravib wrote: »
    CLS is already ridiculously powerful. It will be a looooong time before I get him. I suck in arena and have only fought CLS once in GW. But what about Jedi Luke? CLS has 3 zetas. Does this mean Jedi Luke will have 4? Won’t Jedi Luke have to be the most powerful toon in the game. If Jedi Luke is released, how can he be countered? Has anyone heard anything from the devs?

question: why is Jedi Luke the most powerful? Wasn't he about to die by EP and then Vader had to save him?....
  • Options
    question: why is Jedi Luke the most powerful? Wasn't he about to die by EP and then Vader had to save him?....

You just answered it. Only person that was beating him was a dark side character that doesn't even have a zeta.
  • Options
    SunTzu wrote: »
    Ravib wrote: »
    CLS is already ridiculously powerful. It will be a looooong time before I get him. I suck in arena and have only fought CLS once in GW. But what about Jedi Luke? CLS has 3 zetas. Does this mean Jedi Luke will have 4? Won’t Jedi Luke have to be the most powerful toon in the game. If Jedi Luke is released, how can he be countered? Has anyone heard anything from the devs?

Question: why was he stronger than the strongest force user - aka darth vader - in the galaxy with only a few days of training?
  • Options
    "what I told you was true, from a certain point of view" Obi-Wan Kenobi