2Next

Replies

• lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lol its even worse with phasma and leia since she can hit 3 times in a row

I agree partly with you.

I thinks phasma is ok and manageable in most instances. But where it goes wrong is paired with other toons that do multiple attacks.

For instance, it is unbalanced when doku can gain bonus attacks off a phasma proc or counter. The dokku bonus attack mechanic should not work when he is attacking off a phasma proc, also I think this should apply to doku counters as well. A counter is a already a great perk as a free attack, it should not be 2 free attacks.

As it stands you can attack doku, he counters + bonus attacks then he does a phasma proc attack +bonus, then his turn he attcks + bonus, that is a whopping 6 attacks in 1 turn in a row possibly. On top of that when the opposing team has phsma and doku is attcked he counters the attacking unit as well as the other unit that attcked him off a proc. As it stands the force multiplier that doku becomes makes him OP in certain conditions. Either rework the mechanics or introduce characters that can debuff/neutralize counters. I am sure we would radically see a more diverse pool of team set ups and ultimately make the game more interesting

It gets so ridiculous when you add other toons like 5 star, qui guon, GS etc... where you start a round and your team is halfway dead before it lands its first blow and then you strike and the counter meter just finishes you off. I have seen this many times. and better avoid using aoe against one of those teams lol

In short the problem is not so much with phasma, but rather how bonus attacks proc on top of other proc. It spirals quicly out of control. Imo bonus attacks should not stack on procs or counters. This is where lies the imbalance in the force

My 2 cents

Ps the only problem I see with phasma is when the AI takes over, her proc seems to be a lot more active/frequent than when she is controlled by a human player. Maybe the maths dont verify that, but I strongly fell its the case, when I do battles on auto she procs a lot more than when I take control on the same map. May not be scientific but its a strong impression nonetheless
    Post edited by lunarwolf on
  • Options
    I can say Phasma+ Dooku is only OP when the AI is in control I run them and know for a fact the AI gets that combo way more plus I've seen him get 5 hits in a row.