GRIEVOUS NEXT WEEK

2Next

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see anything official about Grievous. can someone confirm?

We believe that jesse dropped a hint saying "cough*

We believe its a clue in reference to the good generals trademark cough every time he speaks
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see anything official about Grievous. can someone confirm?

It's grevious man Jesse hinted with the cough!!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    Calenir wrote: »
    Baldo wrote: »
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    Shards are traderd in 15 to 1 in the shard shop. Yuck.

Thought it was 10/1

It is 10:1 #deepsouthmath
    Higher wrote: »

Well it's actually 10:1
    Baldo wrote: »

Thought it was 10/1

Well done all of you, but this is buying shards with the shard currency. He is talking about turning shards into shard currency at 15 per shard.

I dont understand what you mean exactly man, sorry!!
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Bane seems an obvious choice since all regulars now have 30 shards but can't unlock him, and there's a rumored scoundrel event on the way.
    I doubt they will put anyone really good in there, QGJ was amazing and I doubt we are that lucky. :)

I think Leia or Old Ben are actually the only ones I would bother farming for my current squad. I'm hopeing it's Bane, because I'd hate to see the arena flooded with Leia's and Bens. But who know, that might get interesting.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    So supposedly the currency will be lower for the shard shop exclusive character. Anyone confirm this??
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Bane seems an obvious choice since all regulars now have 30 shards but can't unlock him, and there's a rumored scoundrel event on the way.
    I doubt they will put anyone really good in there, QGJ was amazing and I doubt we are that lucky. :)

I think Leia or Old Ben are actually the only ones I would bother farming for my current squad. I'm hopeing it's Bane, because I'd hate to see the arena flooded with Leia's and Bens. But who know, that might get interesting.
    I know what you mean. Leia has a shot only because she is so important for a good rebel team, I have fought some without her and they just aren't up to snuff. I doubt it will be Old Ben and if it is, I am not sure if I would use him or not. He's very powerful but has to be built around to be effective, and has more counters than he once did.
    Still bet it is Bane.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    6CEN631l.jpg
  • Options

What he said.

Where did you people read about a better exchange rate for the exclusive? Debating blowing my GW and Arena tokens once I finish Eeth and Resistance Pilot.
  • Options
    Hopefully it is Aayla or Kit Fisto to help with the second part of the Yoda event.
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »

What he said.

Where did you people read about a better exchange rate for the exclusive? Debating blowing my GW and Arena tokens once I finish Eeth and Resistance Pilot.

You could, of course, wait until Tuesday and see what it actually is. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Who's the other new character going to be?

Deals AoE damage & recovers from rebuffs quickly.

Are we getting Palpatine as well????
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    6CEN631l.jpg

I want him so badly. :(

latest?cb=20121227211138
  • Options
    Who's the other new character going to be?

Deals AoE damage & recovers from rebuffs quickly.

Are we getting Palpatine as well????
    Its going to be magma trooper- empire
  • Options
    I really wanted savage at 7. But looks like thats on hold. If its grievous I have to have him

Don't waste your time. Savage is not a top ten toon.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I really wanted savage at 7. But looks like thats on hold. If its grievous I have to have him

Savage hits really hard since the update. I wouldn't write him off so quickly. Also, I don't think there's a simple top ten list. It's all about team synergy. And I can definitely see Savage figure in a team that is among the top ten of the strongest teams.
  • Options
    Sux, I thought Grievous was going to be released on 5 droid team Event!! finished farming my droids for nothing lol
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Randall wrote: »

What he said.

You could, of course, wait until Tuesday and see what it actually is. ;)

Well sure but maybe I am the type to have a spreadsheet and wants to plan things.
  • Options
    I'll finally have a use for my 32k Arena and 17K GW tokens!
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options

Savage is pretty **** good on offense. If you are judging him by defense than all toons are not top ten in the hands of the ai
  • Options

I hope not. I don't know how I managed it, but I have him at 7 stars already and he is always the first toon to die in battle. Gear is only 6 but didn't find it worth trying to get him higher.
  • Options

I know what you mean. Leia has a shot only because she is so important for a good rebel team, I have fought some without her and they just aren't up to snuff. I doubt it will be Old Ben and if it is, I am not sure if I would use him or not. He's very powerful but has to be built around to be effective, and has more counters than he once did.
    Still bet it is Bane.

I think you are right. I'd love for it to be Ben. Leia I have at 6* already so that would be a short farm for me I suppose lol.
  • Options
    So at 10:1 you need 3300 shards.

So 10 per day arena, 15per day GW, 7.5 per refresh Cantina = 32.5 per day or 100 days. With 300 crsystals plus a few hard modes 50 per day is achievable with is about 60 days.

At 12 shards a chromium pack it's about 270 chromiums / 8 is about 34 mega packs or around $700.