Chromium char moving to cantina

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Cad Bane would make sense after the token giveaway. Plus he's probably the least valuable chromium character these days.
  • Options
    I am hoping for Lando!
    NE73pbrIogyna7_1_b.jpg
  • Options
    I fear it will be Bane, but on the other hand maybe we'll get a big scoundrel event, introducing Scoundrel Han Solo.
  • Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    I am hoping for Lando!
    NE73pbrIogyna7_1_b.jpg

Lando is a pure beast. Imagine him as a leader (speed plus critical chance) and a Bane with nonstop attacks..
  • Options
    Rex
  • Options
    I think it'll be cad bame but i hope rex. Wana work on my future clone team haha. Someday...
  • Options
    QGJM wrote: »
    Rex
    I think it'll be cad bame but i hope rex. Wana work on my future clone team haha. Someday...

Rex costs around 5000$ to 7* star FYI right now, I'd eat a shoe and stream if it was Rex.
  • Options
    Arube wrote: »
    SpeedWeed wrote: »
    Scoundrel Event to unlock Han Solo?

hmmmm

The Scoundrel event gives you credits, not Solo.

You can't be certain of that though, in the data mine you have to best Han Solo, so you will obviously be fighting him. But it is rather ambiguous whether or not you could also unlock Han.

SCHEDULEDEVENT_BOUNTY_HUNTER_SUMMARY|Earn HUGE Sums of Credits!\n\nAttempt to best the renown smuggler, Han Solo, and collect the bounty.

'Earn huge sums of credits'.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    QGJM wrote: »
    Rex

Rex costs around 5000$ to 7* star FYI right now, I'd eat a shoe and stream if it was Rex.

Exactly. Get those People who spend that money latey really mad. *sarcasm off