Chromium char moving to cantina

Prev13
So, who do you guys think it is?

Replies

• Options
    im hoping for Leia, but the pessimist in me says Cad Bane.
  • Options
    It's gotta be Bane. Farmable on early level.
  • Options
    Aayla please. But yeah it's probably Bane.
  • Options
    Not Rex?? They said when he was released it was "Chromium only...for now"
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »

This. I'm team aayla.
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    With the scoundrel rumors and the Jan monthly shards I'm betting Bane.
  • Options
    I was lucky to pull out an Aayla from bronzium when I first started playing, then realized I could never star her up and she fell off my roster pretty fast :(
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Darthdave wrote: »

This. I'm team aayla.

Yeeeeessssss!!!! Please give me my Aayla!!
  • Options
    I'm guessing since we got those free shards last month for Bane, they are tossing us a bone to let us use him.

....but please be Old Ben, please be Old Ben.....
  • Options
    I hope Ben, Secura, Maul, or Leia, maybe Lando, but I think it will be Bane or Tarkin.
  • Options
    Darth Maul please
  • Options

Darth Bane?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Want leia, it's going to be Bane
  • Options
    I'd have to agree with bane as well. I mean all those shards and it didn't even unlock him lol...
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Most believable option? Cad Bane. he was a daily login reward prior so it would make sense, it would give incentive for people to farm him from the shards they got logging in. It would also lead into the next event which is supposedly the Scoundrel event.

Next believable option? Darth maul. We just got QGJ added to Cantina shipments. With the increase in Jedi (QGJ and Yoda mostly) they would probably be looking to add more jedi counterplay. Maul is also in Episode 1 with QGJ. It would be the most thematically appealing character.
  • Options
    Hmm...Should I keep working on getting QGGJ to 7* before going to the new one?
  • Options

It's moving to Cantina Nodes, not shipments.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Cad Bane sucks. There's numerous more useful toons to grind in cantina.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

Cad Bane sucks. There's numerous more useful toons to grind in cantina.

Yeah I hope it's someone as bad as Bane because I still need to finish Dooku, JC, Barris and Mace (for Yoda). Edit: And Ren ::(
  • Options
    Most believable option? Cad Bane. he was a daily login reward prior so it would make sense, it would give incentive for people to farm him from the shards they got logging in. It would also lead into the next event which is supposedly the Scoundrel event.

Next believable option? Darth maul. We just got QGJ added to Cantina shipments. With the increase in Jedi (QGJ and Yoda mostly) they would probably be looking to add more jedi counterplay. Maul is also in Episode 1 with QGJ. It would be the most thematically appealing character.

Cad Bane does both - he's an anti-Jedi scoundrel. While I know many are hoping for Leia or Old Ben, I'd bet a significant amount of credits that it's Bane. And I'm good with that. I am not a guppy who needs to have what the whales have. I get it. It's all good.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    He can be the next eeth koth who's just there to stun and annoy.
  • Options
    Since they just buffed RG I believe it's going to be Tarkin. And the new event will be for Empire Palpatine. Bet on it!
  • Options
    Noooooo it's probably Cad Bane like everyone else said. :s:'(
  • Options
    He can be the next eeth koth who's just there to stun and annoy.

Except he's even slower. And even squishier.
    Cad Bane might well be one of the very worst characters in the game, and nobody noticed it because of the chromium-only status.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think it should be Cad Bane, Darth Maul or Leia. Can't be a Jedi for sure.
  • Options
    Kalo wrote: »
    With the scoundrel rumors and the Jan monthly shards I'm betting Bane.

This.
  • Options
    It can't be anyone good as the chromium lost a top character already. So it won't be Maul, Leia, old Ben if the Devs want to maintain value.

So the crappiest exclusive will be it.

• Options
    Leia is the only character I really want from Chromiums. I was going to cough up the money to get her, but this announcement is leaving me in a wait and see mode. I would MUCH rather her be farmable via cantina missions.
  • Options
    I hope it's Darth Maul.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Darth Maul is cool for collection purposes...but he's pretty terrible. Just way way way too slow and way too low of health.

I know he gets some "OP" threads from people that have early teams that run heavy on Jedi, but overall that guy is very hard to play. He's a character that really needs a rework.