No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    The game has been open on my phone at my desk all day as I typically will be able to play between clients for a minute or two, so possibly that prevented me from having a client restart, however I didn't get my rewards until just recently
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Leveller76 wrote: »
    No DSTB rewards. An eternity since last Credit Heist (10 days). This is killing me. How about CG gets their **** together before implementing more and more new stuff just to suck people's money out of their pockets. Greedy {self-censored profanity}.

Credit heist should be tomorrw
  • Options
    Getting better!!!

No rewards for arena and shipments is freezed!!!

Awesome, congrats CG!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work!!!
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    I love how everyone is claiming they will quit - I bet 99.9% of people who are **** here and saying they are going to quit.... definitely will NOT quit.

Infact, I bet most people complaining here are just trying to add to the guilt trip to get CG to give them more "compensation".

Pathetic.

Or simply just want 6-days hard earned rewards, but who knows?

We'll get them soon enough - and yes, of course, everyone wants their rewards (me included). I just think that a lot of people have an over-inflated sense of self-entitlement when something goes wrong on this forum.

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    It appears that rewards for this instance of Territory Battles are delayed, but should be coming to Players inboxes soon.

If you are still missing rewards or do not see anything within 24 hours, please reach out to EA Help. This can be accessed by tapping 'Help' via the Settings menu in game.

After a challenging Guild trek across the Territory Battle map, we understand an extended wait for hard fought rewards is not ideal. We apologize for the hold up. We'll provide further updates as we receive them. We appreciate your patience!

the thing is that it is worded : are delayed, but SHOULD be coming to Players inboxes soon.

If you are STILL missing rewards or do not see anything within 24 hours, please reach out to EA Help.

It sounds like it is still a lottery if we receive our rewards or are left to fend for ourselves and battle customer support for the rewards

This was written 2 hours and 45 minutes ago and that is all we got.
  • Options
    Maxnap999 wrote: »
    CG_Kozispoon wrote: »
    Hey folks. I know we're frustrated, and waits are never fun to sit through but let's keep it civil. I'm happy to help and provide as much assistance as possible, but even with the troubleshooting this issue will require a wait as these rewards are distributed.

Really civil. Really wow, that takes balls to blame your player base. I can’t wait to maybe get my rewards. But I’m pretty sure everyone will now get the same rewards. When you decide to compensate us for the utter incompetence. For the players that did get rewards. You’re prolly going to get what they give us for the inconvenience. 500 crystals 3 clone war Chewy shards. What a joke.

This is what happens when you rush ****, and try to milk all the p2p players.

This.

Some members of my guild have received them. Some have not. I have not.

Please, stop rushing content out. It’s never worked and you’ll spend a lot less time telling people to be civil on the forums.

• Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I love how everyone is claiming they will quit - I bet 99.9% of people who are **** here and saying they are going to quit.... definitely will NOT quit.

Infact, I bet most people complaining here are just trying to add to the guilt trip to get CG to give them more "compensation".

Pathetic.

Or simply just want 6-days hard earned rewards, but who knows?

We'll get them soon enough - and yes, of course, everyone wants their rewards (me included). I just think that a lot of people have an over-inflated sense of self-entitlement when something goes wrong on this forum.

You misspelled "customer".
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Did you experience a client crash/error around the time the Territory Battle ended?
    CHOMBONDO wrote: »
    Were you in when it ticked over?

For the record, I was NOT in the game when it ticked over. I opened the game and there they were.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    This.

Some members of my guild have received them. Some have not. I have not.

Please, stop rushing content out. It’s never worked and you’ll spend a lot less time telling people to be civil on the forums.

+1. Exact same boat here.
  • Options
    For such a failure of an event not surprised rewards are a mess too. Wish CG would have just admitted failure cancelled the event once it was realized and just awarded everyone max rewards, fixed the bugs and rebalanced and redid the event later when it actually was ready to be played.
  • Options
    I want a free Wampa
  • Options
    Some peeps got some didn't... I know I didn't jack.

My guess is that finding and validating who DIDN'T is the issue that is taking up all the time.

So how about a complimentary reach around?

• Options
    For such a failure of an event not surprised rewards are a mess too. Wish CG would have just admitted failure cancelled the event once it was realized and just awarded everyone max rewards, fixed the bugs and rebalanced and redid the event later when it actually was ready to be played.

a dream world
  • Options
    Has anyone who originally didn't get rewards get them later? No one in our guild has gotten them that did not get them right away.
  • Options
    Plokoon187 wrote: »
    The game has been open on my phone at my desk all day as I typically will be able to play between clients for a minute or two, so possibly that prevented me from having a client restart, however I didn't get my rewards until just recently

So in short, you never got kicked from the game?
  • Options
    ....still no rewards! This situation is unacceptable!
  • Options
    Merrfc wrote: »
    Has anyone who originally didn't get rewards get them later? No one in our guild has gotten them that did not get them right away.

No one in ours either

• Options
    nope don't know anyone who crashed and got rewards
  • Options
    Got also nothing till now... deleted game, installed new, nothing....
    Needed the guild-token for the coming guildwar, know its to late, thank you ea for doing a bad job
  • Options
    Reinstall game but did not get a reward.
  • Options
    Please give us wampa shards for this mess
  • Options
    I’ve never come here to complain about the game but this whole dark side tb was a complete insult to your player base. From phase 1 all the up to rewards. Finish products before releasing them. I’ve spent a lot of money on this game and I’m not going to anymore of you keep rushing out products that aren’t ready. Then to tell us to be civil is just another insult. Fix the problem and stop blaming your player base. Don’t bring ds back again until it’s fixed I promise no one is going to miss that dumpster fire you forced upon us.
  • Options
    Wow. And I thought this forum was PG. :neutral:
  • Options
    I still haven't gotten anything for ds tb and I did what was suggested by devs.
  • Options
    My best bet is that those of us who got the error at the end of the DS TB event were technically removed from the event BEFORE the rewards processed. I'm putting the odds of us getting our rewards VERY low.
  • Szelenas
    50 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Well i'm giving up for the day, nice work CG. Awesome devs, best company ever, keep doing the AMAZING work. You guys deserve more than a quarter million every day.
  • Options
    Bakhtosh wrote: »
    My best bet is that those of us who got the error at the end of the DS TB event were technically removed from the event BEFORE the rewards processed. I'm putting the odds of us getting our rewards VERY low.

I think our odds would have to increase significantly to make it to very low
  • ushamOH
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Well dang it.
    Bakhtosh wrote: »

• Options
    I was going to purchase the Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid packs tonight. I think I'll delay that until I can be sure I get compensated for the week's worth of work I put into DSTB.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon I have reinstalled the game and still nothing. I am still waiting for the 24 hour period but I feel that we might not be seeing these rewards as half the community already received them. If this is the case it will put another serious dent in my confidence with you guys. The TB rewards are the biggest source of gear and squad improvement for me and not getting those rewards puts me at a disadvantage to the people who do, through no fault of my own and with the constant run of guild activities this hurts my guild too.

I can see people calling for crystals but that doesn't fix the problem or get the rightful rewards to the wounded parties here. The last week has been a really tough one for this game and the unrest is still building.

I know you and the team will be working hard to resolve this and other issues we've been facing but without updates the unrest grows and grows. Please keep us informed often, even if it's to say you acknowledge the issues and to give us some idea of how close we are to a resolution. I am currently getting a list of people from my guild who don't have rewards, if you want this information pm me and I can let you know anything you need.