No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Hey folks. I know we're frustrated, and waits are never fun to sit through but let's keep it civil. I'm happy to help and provide as much assistance as possible, but even with the troubleshooting this issue will require a wait as these rewards are distributed.

I think it's a tough ask to ask people to not be a bit angry over this - especially considering that they just slogged through a week of a game mode that had a ton of issues.

I mean, there's no need for insults from anyone (that goes without saying) - but people should be able to express their annoyance with how things are considering the whole picture.

Nope. That's potential warning/banning infractions.

The first rule of CG forums is never talk bad about CG. Like...ever. No criticism. At all.

They're worse than Kabam about that....and that's saying something.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorianblade Discord: DorianBlade#6090 Ally: 547-174-177
  • Options
    +1. Not feeling the "pride and accomplishment" of slogging through 33* on a buggy DSTB and then getting the crash/no reward. (Just poking the bear, I'll give them a day to sort it out.) I do hope they don't just dump gifts to everyone and double reward people that did get them - that doesn't fix anything.
  • Options
    No rewards after 2:30 hours? Give me 20 zetas and I am cool B)B)
  • Options
    Okay....got it fixed......

Just uninstall the game...............
    Stick your head out of a window and breath in some fresh air.......
    Realise that there’s more to life than being absolutely disgracefully treated by a company who has the reputation to match a certain WWII aggressor.

This is the important bit.......DO NOT REINSTALL THE GAME.......
    Just leave it and go enjoy your life......
  • Options
    Who do remember about some anniversary gifts now
  • Options
    “Oh look my rewards just hit,” said no one in last two hours. Give it to me straight, I’m not getting anything :-(
  • Options
    I also didnt get any rewards. Got crash at 19:00. I tried restart game few times and still nothing
  • Options
    Also the fact that this could happen in the future... Way to lose your loyal players.. tsk tsk..
  • Options
    uninstall,reinstall, force close, waiting - Nothing works!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    A1StarLord wrote: »
    Okay....got it fixed......

Just uninstall the game...............
    Stick your head out of a window and breath in some fresh air.......
    Realise that there’s more to life than being absolutely disgracefully treated by a company who has the reputation to match a certain WWII aggressor.

This is the important bit.......DO NOT REINSTALL THE GAME.......
    Just leave it and go enjoy your life......

10/10 would fix the game again xD
  • Maxnap999
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    CG_Kozispoon wrote: »
    Hey folks. I know we're frustrated, and waits are never fun to sit through but let's keep it civil. I'm happy to help and provide as much assistance as possible, but even with the troubleshooting this issue will require a wait as these rewards are distributed.

Really civil. Really wow, that takes balls to blame your player base. I can’t wait to maybe get my rewards. But I’m pretty sure everyone will now get the same rewards. When you decide to compensate us for the utter incompetence. For the players that did get rewards. You’re prolly going to get what they give us for the inconvenience. 500 crystals 3 clone war Chewy shards. What a joke.

This is what happens when you rush things, and try to milk all the p2p players.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Your_mom wrote: »
    “Oh look my rewards just hit,” said no one in last two hours. Give it to me straight, I’m not getting anything :-(

Remember they told us to uninstall the game lol

• Options
    marco895 wrote: »
    My guess is that they don’t have a clue who received rewards and who didn’t, and working that out is a substantial job.

great, why not just telling us then?

Because...EA

You think EA allows their licensees to admit mistakes? The communication from CG has always been obfuscated and sub-optimal. Because it could would cut into their bottom dollar.

Remember...it's all about the Benjamins.

Fiascos only cost EA 3 Billion..but hey...why learn from that and change now?

https://swgoh.gg/u/dorianblade Discord: DorianBlade#6090 Ally: 547-174-177
  • Options
    I saw some people get doubled-trippled rewards but no coins and some others like me nothing at all..The people who took nothing will stay that way?
  • Options
    I didnt recieve nothing no reward from tb and game crush
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    mhmm
    [img][/img]207n22.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

• rafanake
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Time to Uninstall this game and not installing back
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

If I uninstall, theres a high chance I will "delay" reinstalling (Delaying as in, never)

Thats how “Delay” works here
    :D
  • Options
    I accept your apology if you send me some crystals @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options

crystals won't do it for me. i want tb currency bc its the only way to get wampa shards and HY shards. no amount of crystals in the world can speed that up.
  • Options

Do you really want 500 crystals over hard earned TB coins? ?????????? :s
  • Options

Do you really want 500 crystals over hard earned TB coins? ?????????? :s

BOTH GUYS BOTH. REWARDS AND CRYSTALS. UGHHH.
  • Options

I did, I even reinstalled it. It broke! Finally got it working after a reboot. Rewards are still elusive!
  • Options
    I've enjoyed this game quite a bit over the last 2 years. But the last several weeks, has been one colossal failure after another. At some point, you can't keep asking people to show patience. The dark side TB should not have launched over a holiday, when no devs were around to fix the myriad of problems. It was so obviously cut and pasted and not tested correctly, that it made the original Mod implementation look good by comparison. And I never thought I'd see a bigger mistake in this game, the how Mods were originally rolled out. I develop software for a living, so I know all about rushing things out to make a client happy, or to meet a deadline. But I've never attempted to rush something to this degree. Because I'd be unemployed if I did. I get it Kozi, you are just the messenger, so being Angry with you is counter productive. But quit asking for patience. You've burned through it all the last week or so. You are going to have to build up a little goodwill before anyone here will show much in the way of patience.
  • Bakhtosh
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    DS TB and no rewards make Bakhtosh something something...
    zPUXnKtasDAMh9w2spUVD5IPGOw=.gif