What GW enemy causes you to "Oh Crap"

2Next

Replies

• Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I've won every single GW since back from December, yet these days I dread Daka. She will res over and over, you retreat and target someone else. Guess what, now that character res 3 to 4 times. It got so bad, that every character kept resing three to four times each. I barely got through it today without having to sacrifice someone. I swear the the AI get boosted to help make it more difficult...
  • Options
    Daka is becoming my least favorite to see. today, I had a team with Phasma, Dooku, Daka, Boba and Rey.

first attempt, killed Rey, then killed daka before she could rez. but then Daka self rezzed using the "serve again" ability (had no idea it could affect her). the stars where aligned and killed rey again before her attack. killed daka and again she self rezzed with serve again.

I reset the match, switched up my team for a little more speed and was able to win. But man, daka is getting annoying. add the phasma and dooku to it and the stuns.
  • Options
    MrClean621 wrote: »
    95% (that's no exaggeration) of the squads I face in GW have Sid. I don't think that is coincidence since many of my best toons are Jedi. Not to mention everybody that plays seems to have Sid. He can be a real pain with his dodge rate against Jedi and his healing immunity.

totally believe that 95% or more have him. Sid is arguably the most useful character that you can farm in the arena. and most have him for that reason.

Nearly everyone I face has a 7* sid.

• Options
    Chawk778 wrote: »
    MrClean621 wrote: »
    95% (that's no exaggeration) of the squads I face in GW have Sid. I don't think that is coincidence since many of my best toons are Jedi. Not to mention everybody that plays seems to have Sid. He can be a real pain with his dodge rate against Jedi and his healing immunity.

totally believe that 95% or more have him. Sid is arguably the most useful character that you can farm in the arena. and most have him for that reason.

Nearly everyone I face has a 7* sid.

Yeah I have him built up a little ways where he is useful in GW but decided to go in a different direction. I understand how good and useful Sid is but it kind of makes the game boring when everyone has the same chars. I am quietly building a squad behind the scenes in contrast to my main dominantly Jedi squad. Can't wait to unleash it.

The one thing that I wish the game had is more healers to go along with different factions. You have JC, Lumi, and Barriss all Jedi, Talia and Daka night sister. After that healers are few and far between. In other words other than those two synergies there is no way to build a squad with all 5 with the same affiliation. I'm guessing there will be some of that added later.
  • Options
    Speaking of Sid, anyone else notice he is no longer using his AoE on his first turn? Seems 9/10 times he is putting healing debuff on one of my characters instead just to make me rage! XD
  • Options
    I've started to hate seeing Daka. Kill Sid, or a heavy damage dealer, then you have to kill Daka to make sure they don't come back. I hate it when I kill someone, she revives them, then I kill them again and they pop right back from her passive. Also her stuns along with Dooku and Phasma can be alarming, as others have stated. I accidentally lost my A team in node 8 or 9 a few days ago (couldn't get a turn in to retreat). I couldn't finish, so now I'm working on my bench pretty hard :).
  • Options
    It's not really a single enemy, but the team I hate the most is a Phasma led team, with Dooku, Sidious, Kylo and either Bariss or Lumi.

Often they get 3-4 attacks in before I get one. It has happened only once, however, the worst was Dooku attacks, bonus attack, bonus attack. Lumi hits Dooku, counter attack, bonus attack. Phasma attacks, Dooku attacks, bonus attack, bonus attack. I was hit by Dooku 8 times within 3 actions of the first turn. Needless to say I retreated before I took my second action.

I run a team of 7* Lv 8 Gear Lumi, 7* Lv 7 gear Phasma(Leader), 7* Lv 7 gear Savage, 4* Lv 8 gear Boba, 4* Lv 7 gear Darth Vader. Random team I know, but all are heavy hitters and several have AoE and Ability Block.

Only chance I have is using Lumi's heal on turn 1 or 2(and thanks be to the healing in the subsequent turns), taking out Dooku first then Sid. After that if Kylo doesn't have counter I go after him, if he does I try to eliminate Lumi. At this point I'm usually down Darth or Boba or both, but can win depend on how quickly I eliminate Dooku and Sid.
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    Speaking of Sid, anyone else notice he is no longer using his AoE on his first turn? Seems 9/10 times he is putting healing debuff on one of my characters instead just to make me rage! XD

I have noticed this. AI more often than not will go for a heal block rather than aoe
  • Options
    Any team with Poggle 70LVL 8Gear especially in first three levels... I hate any taunters also. It's not about that they are hard to beat, it's that they make damage and I have to use heal