Error with the DEC - Calander

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2944 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    In November Legendary events were not listed and were added in closer to the date. December will be no different.

AKA- panic farming makes us money so sssshhhhhhhh
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    @RevanComingSoon @CG_Kozispoon

I'm somewhat new to the forums and it's mind boggling how much whining and criticizing happens here. Anything that happens or doesn't people want to riot and strike against EA and CG. Honestly it's quite a negative community, I'm just so glad I found a guild where we look forward to whatever CG throws at us, whenever. If I can't unlock a new character because I didn't get enough time's notice to start farming, so be it; I'll get around to it next time around [whenever that event happens!]. I'm sure CG has their reasons for NOT giving us enough time to farm these characters, and if you think the only reason they do this is because of money, you're absolutely right! Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely NOT! It is a business after all right? Do you know of any successful companies out there doing business just to break even or lose money? I sure don't.

U know u sound like u are whining about whining

I would say that you re whining about whining about whining.
  • Options

I'm somewhat new to the forums and it's mind boggling how much whining and criticizing happens here. Anything that happens or doesn't people want to riot and strike against EA and CG. Honestly it's quite a negative community, I'm just so glad I found a guild where we look forward to whatever CG throws at us, whenever. If I can't unlock a new character because I didn't get enough time's notice to start farming, so be it; I'll get around to it next time around [whenever that event happens!]. I'm sure CG has their reasons for NOT giving us enough time to farm these characters, and if you think the only reason they do this is because of money, you're absolutely right! Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely NOT! It is a business after all right? Do you know of any successful companies out there doing business just to break even or lose money? I sure don't.
    +1
    Exactly. Wish they acted like sensible grown-ups, which they all are(the grown up part atleast). This IS a business and they NEED to realise it.
  • Options
    Next legendary event - Jedi Rey and unmasked Kylo will be needed to unlock Snoke.
  • Options
    Porgs will kill Snoke. You will also need the Prince Henry and Prince Edward FOST set with Finn in disguise to unlock Phasma Unmasked.
  • Options
    Trilips wrote: »
    There seems to be an error on the recently released DEC calander, the CLS ( Commander Luke Skywalker) event is missing.

We won't get CLS. He will return in January. We will get BB8 because of Rey.
  • Options
    Hiya!
    In November Legendary events were not listed and were added in closer to the date. December will be no different.

So, we're pretending the Thrawn event wasn't in the original Nov Events post?
  • Options
    Haters gonna hate.... Carry on CG, doing a great job
  • Options
    If we get CLS, BB8 and the Rey event then that's a pretty good month. I quite like the new TW it's made it interesting. Well done Devs!! There has been a lot of criticism but they are providing a lot of content and I imagine they are busy with new stuff to coincide with the new film.
  • Options
    Porgs will kill Snoke. You will also need the Prince Henry and Prince Edward FOST set with Finn in disguise to unlock Phasma Unmasked.
    Quite legit.
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    There seems to be an error on the recently released DEC calander, the CLS ( Commander Luke Skywalker) event is missing.

I doubt it
  • Options

Also new to Forums and agree about too much whining. I decided a while back to decide on a few characters / Teams I wanted to concentrate on farming. I ignore any new characters / events I don't fancy. My focus is Teams -Nightsisters, rebels, Pheonix. Characters Thrawn & R2 Plus ships generally. If there is no Thrawn or R2 event I focus on Baze or one of the pheonix characters. There are loads of ways to play and enjoy this game. Stop moaning it is supposed to be fun!
  • Options

Please stop talking i have been waiting this moment (cls) for a my life.
  • Options

This is absolutely right. 99.9%
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »

I think This is absolutely right. 99.9% sure

what is the .1% ?
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »

I think This is absolutely right. 99.9% sure

what is the .1% ?

Reality
  • Options
    I didn't even start farming for CLS until about a month and a half after he ended, minus making sure I could get R2 when he came back. And i'm well ready. Started farming FO during BB8 last time. I'm done. You knew it was coming back. If you aren't prepared, it's your own fault honestly.
  • Options
    Hiya!

Why whats the point of this, other than to get the player base to panic farm stuff they do not have. I have CLS and all other legendary characters and this still makes me a little frustrated as I feel for the players who are looking forward to these events, but still have no idea when they are dropping. You guys obviously know when they are going to be, just like the whole credit heist and droid fiasco. Just put them on the calendar and let people look forward to the events instead of keeping them hidden and making people wonder.
  • Options

Yeah, and the fact that this company makes plenty of money. They would probably make more money if they posted these events. As it stands now, if events are posted too late and people have no chance then they are very unlikely to spend money. But if they are posted early and people start to farm and get close but not close enough, they would be more likely to drop cash on crystals to get those extra shards.
  • Options
    I'd like R2 with CLS. Need to complete tier 7, ready with rest for CLS.
  • Dramgon
    86 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hiya!

Why whats the point of this, other than to get the player base to panic farm stuff they do not have. I have CLS and all other legendary characters and this still makes me a little frustrated as I feel for the players who are looking forward to these events, but still have no idea when they are dropping. You guys obviously know when they are going to be, just like the whole credit heist and droid fiasco. Just put them on the calendar and let people look forward to the events instead of keeping them hidden and making people wonder.

I agree - Is there really any negative effect on releasing a completed calendar at least for this month. It just feels more and more like the only reason they do it is to make people guess at it, and if you guess wrong then you have to spend money in order to get the items necessary to get the characters everyone wants. Is it really hurting your bottom line if you release the event 2 weeks before it happens, so people can actually prepare for the event......
  • Options
    Dramgon wrote: »
    Hiya!

I agree - Is there really any negative effect on releasing a completed calendar at least for this month. It just feels more and more like the only reason they do it is to make people guess at it, and if you guess wrong then you have to spend money in order to get the items necessary to get the characters everyone wants. Is it really hurting your bottom line if you release the event 2 weeks before it happens, so people can actually prepare for the event......

Pretty sure they aren’t allowed to. Obvi they can’t say that. So hints are the best we get. And we ve gotten many.
  • Options
    I for one hope cls doesnt come back for couple more months. Not very legendary if u have a event ever month. U knw bb8 event is this month even if its not on schd an then rey event as well. Isnt tht enuf for u greedy people. Dont beg. Just put in the work n when it comes ur ready. Games no fun if they just hand out best chars to every player n game. Oo cuz u wasnt ready last time just post stop chg everything n add a event cuz u wasnt ready first time. Wait ur turn like every other person n game did.
  • Options
    I'd like R2 with CLS. Need to complete tier 7, ready with rest for CLS.
  • TVF
    36754 posts Member
    Options
    I for one hope cls doesnt come back for couple more months. Not very legendary if u have a event ever month.

I guess I missed the CLS event last month. Or the month before that. Or the month before that. Or the....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dweezy
    25 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

I want all my characters with and without masks. If your character has a mask its taken off an visa versa.

That of course would create 4 more Han Solos which is all we really want anyway.

Also, I dont know if its been said before but Kylo Unmasked looks like Severus Snape with a lightsaber. Not a criticism just find it funny when I'm facing him all I think about is him saying "Please turn to page 394"
  • Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

I would say that you re whining about whining about whining.

LOL
  • Options
    Please feel free to send DS TB back to the QA team for a couple of months, and just give us 3 LS TB this month!
  • Dweezy
    25 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Also new to Forums and agree about too much whining. I decided a while back to decide on a few characters / Teams I wanted to concentrate on farming. I ignore any new characters / events I don't fancy. My focus is Teams -Nightsisters, rebels, Pheonix. Characters Thrawn & R2 Plus ships generally. If there is no Thrawn or R2 event I focus on Baze or one of the pheonix characters. There are loads of ways to play and enjoy this game. Stop moaning it is supposed to be fun!

I think the complaining comes from the enticing prospect of being on the cusp of being able to compete. There are a few Meta toons that everyone sees on the leaderboard and you can look on your inventory screen and say "if I only have x toon I can be there"

To me, this culture is one that the micro transaction dominated game cultivates. You need that psychological conditioning so that people will keep paying but there will be backlashes. Like last year I bought 2 $20 crystal packs to support the game, now though I know I dont have to because the constant flow of events that force you to spend if you want a toon when it first appears is lining their pockets, which they have every right to do. The player base complains on the forums but do you think EA really cares?

There are plenty of whales still paying and F2P peeps dont help EA turn a profit. Really what we're upset about is the way whales spend their money to allow EA to keep doing this and that is not fair. Whales are free to spend the way they want and EA is happy to continue to feed that demographic.

TLDR: This culture comes with building a game based on microtransactions like Thrawn the first go around and the probability of needing VS Han and Chewie for Starkiller Rey. I dont blame the complaining especially if VS are needed for the new Rey this month. If theyre not then the complaining was really just whining.
  • Options
    Just expect BB8 and CLS this month. It's barely speculation, really... Thrawn back end of January, r2d2 early January and you know about yoda and palpatine.
This discussion has been closed.