Error with the DEC - Calander

Prev1345
There seems to be an error on the recently released DEC calander, the CLS ( Commander Luke Skywalker) event is missing. Now I know EA & CG has heard the countless “all I want for Christmas is my CLS” posts and that many requests wouldn’t be ignored so the CLS event missing from the DEC calander must be an error. Please remedy this.

Replies

• Options
    Besides Yoda, there are no legendary or heroes journey events listed, which I find pretty difficult to believe. We know that at least Rey's Hero's Journey is happening, which I guess is why they said, "Here is a list of some of the upcoming events for December."

Hopefully CLS (and BB-8) falls under that caveat too.
  • Options
    Hidden legendary events
  • Options
    There are also 2 overlapping Territory Wars.. I sent Kozi a message about it already
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    We also know Rey is DEC daily login toon, reports from AU players already in DEC 1st. Why leave that off the calendar?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In November Legendary events were not listed and were added in closer to the date. December will be no different.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Trilips wrote: »
    We also know Rey is DEC daily login toon, reports from AU players already in DEC 1st. Why leave that off the calendar?

It's the first thing on the calendar.

• Options
    There are also 2 overlapping Territory Wars.. I sent Kozi a message about it already

I don’t see any overlapping territory wars. The closest is today’s ending today with another one starting tomorrow.
  • Options
    Seriously, why are there always people that think every event will be displayed on the event calendar? Everyone here should know how this works by now, they mostly display all the generic info on the calendar and leave anything major off.
  • Options
    Trilips wrote: »
    There seems to be an error on the recently released DEC calander, the CLS ( Commander Luke Skywalker) event is missing. Now I know EA & CG has heard the countless “all I want for Christmas is my CLS” posts and that many requests wouldn’t be ignored so the CLS event missing from the DEC calander must be an error. Please remedy this.

I'm hoping this is just an oversight. Considering how CLS is required for TB. It would be nice to have a chance at redemption (I was a day late to get him the last go round).
  • Options
    There is another error -- we need a third TB! Cutting the TB's to only 2 really hurts guild event currency income. The territory wars provide so little guild event currency that they do not make up for it. Please add back the third TB and make the schedule tighter!
  • Options
    Minowara wrote: »
    There is another error -- we need a third TB! Cutting the TB's to only 2 really hurts guild event currency income. The territory wars provide so little guild event currency that they do not make up for it. Please add back the third TB and make the schedule tighter!

Agreed...I thought the schedule for TBs was one starts every 10 days. Its pretty disappointing that they spread them out even more...especially after they just added so many more goodies to the shop with the dark side TB!
  • Options
    Hiya!
    In November Legendary events were not listed and were added in closer to the date. December will be no different.

So we have to guess every month if we dont got it the first time around and speculate? Thats not cool
  • Options
    Hiya!

So we have to guess every month if we dont got it the first time around and speculate? Thats not cool

Yoda palp and thrawn are every other month. They are on rotation now.
    Usually there’s a waiting period of 4-5 months for it to come back. And as a festive gift they brought back the palp event last year. They brought r2 back early for lukes journey.

I would make sure you have your anh Rebels ready. And quick. For CLS.
    Your fo for BB8.
    Best rule of thumb if you miss an event just farm them up right quick so you’re ready for next time.
  • Options
    Hiya!

Usually there’s a waiting period of 4-5 months for it to come back. And as a festive gift they brought back the palp event last year. They brought r2 back early for lukes journey.

Your fo for BB8.
    Best rule of thumb if you miss an event just farm them up right quick so you’re ready for next time.

I have cls thrawn palp and yoda 7 star i just mean for Future legendary events i am already farming fo stormtrooper is 69/100 have 5 attempts today left and fo tie pilot is 93/100 so i am pretty sure i will get bb8 7 star this time kylo phasma and fo officer is already 7 star so all cool
  • Options

You get Guild Event Tokens for Territory Wars, too, my man. In the long run we're getting more.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Hiya!

Your fo for BB8.

I have cls thrawn palp and yoda 7 star i just mean for Future legendary events i am already farming fo stormtrooper is 69/100 have 5 attempts today left and fo tie pilot is 93/100 so i am pretty sure i will get bb8 7 star this time kylo phasma and fo officer is already 7 star so all cool

Good good good. The game certainly changed. You kind of do need everyone now. Maybe next legendary - res for snoke ?
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Options
    While that's not an error so much as a deliberate choice on their part, I'll third that call. Much rather have three Territory Battles with only one Territory War in between each than two with two Wars in between. Not only for the Guild Events currency and gear, but because fewer Territory Battles means slower ROLO and Probe Droid farming, which is already going to be a lot slower than ROLO farming was earlier since we're rotating Territory Battles now.
  • Options
    There is no money in advanced notice.

Black Friday?
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

You get Guild Event Tokens for Territory Wars, too, my man. In the long run we're getting more.

No you aren't. There is 4 TWs in December...the most you can get is 500 per for a total of 2000. My guild gets a lot more than 2000 for a TB and the bonus missions. Hopefully it evens out in the long haul with extra G12 pieces from chests but its a huge loss of guild event tokens.
  • Options
    Hiya!

not cool... but profitable
  • RevanComingSoon
    333 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Rey's hero event is dec 14th
    Luke's hero event is 21st, and will run through Christmas

(Prediction )
    Post edited by RevanComingSoon on
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

people see what they want to see and they might also exhibit short term memory loss :smile: carry-on...
  • Options
    @Rojas

Or they are new to the forums and the consistently incomplete calendar tradition

It makes no sense the first time you see it. Why have a calendar if it only has some of the events, and only the least interesting events, is subject to change, and only accessible through forums ?
  • TVF
    36642 posts Member
    Options

Based on...what?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @TVF

Sorry meant to imply my prediction is....
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @RevanComingSoon @CG_Kozispoon

I'm somewhat new to the forums and it's mind boggling how much whining and criticizing happens here. Anything that happens or doesn't people want to riot and strike against EA and CG. Honestly it's quite a negative community, I'm just so glad I found a guild where we look forward to whatever CG throws at us, whenever. If I can't unlock a new character because I didn't get enough time's notice to start farming, so be it; I'll get around to it next time around [whenever that event happens!]. I'm sure CG has their reasons for NOT giving us enough time to farm these characters, and if you think the only reason they do this is because of money, you're absolutely right! Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely NOT! It is a business after all right? Do you know of any successful companies out there doing business just to break even or lose money? I sure don't.
  • Options
    (Prediction )

Nah, I'm think you may be close on Rey's hero journey, but I'm expecting Luke out in March 2018.
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »

I'm somewhat new to the forums and it's mind boggling how much whining and criticizing happens here. Anything that happens or doesn't people want to riot and strike against EA and CG. Honestly it's quite a negative community, I'm just so glad I found a guild where we look forward to whatever CG throws at us, whenever. If I can't unlock a new character because I didn't get enough time's notice to start farming, so be it; I'll get around to it next time around [whenever that event happens!]. I'm sure CG has their reasons for NOT giving us enough time to farm these characters, and if you think the only reason they do this is because of money, you're absolutely right! Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely NOT! It is a business after all right? Do you know of any successful companies out there doing business just to break even or lose money? I sure don't.

U know u sound like u are whining about whining
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Rojas wrote: »

U know u sound like u are whining about whining

Please read my post again, pause, think about it for a minute and comment again.
This discussion has been closed.