Nightsister Zombie Broke

Replies

• Revi
    573 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Disagree with the response's here "Endless Horde" description is most certainly not correct and way OP.

DN - "The defeated target can't be revived"
    BF - "Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived"

The description of "Endless Horde" should specifically state it counters DN & BF since it does... no matter how OP is it...

Or DN & BF's descriptions should state with exception to NS Zombie.

Just the usual Bull from CG not getting there descriptions correct.

Furthermore the lower star and gear NS Zombie the better the character is... that's so messed up its beyond belief its in the game.
  • Options
    No different than when a cannot be critically hit meets a guaranteed critical hit. Or DOT’s cannot be cleansed while Vader is alive vs Fulcrum....mechanics change. The verbiage here is not tricky at all, just contradicts older verbiage/kits.

I would venture to guess the majority of the player base understands how this mechanic is intended to work. Those that don’t can ask, and agree or disagree, should understand the intention. If not, I can only suggest a simpler game like Tetris.
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Revi wrote: »

The description of "Endless Horde" should specifically state it counters DN & BF since it does... no matter how OP is it...

Endless Horde states "This Revive can't be prevented." Sounds like it does specifically state it counters DN and BF just without using their names. If you think that statement is not referencing DN and BF, then what other abilities in the game would it be talking about?

Edit: It's a zombie with an ability called "endless horde". Do you really think the intent is to be able to one shot an endless horde or instead that you kill one zombie and another one pops?
  • Options
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    Revi wrote: »

Endless Horde states "This Revive can't be prevented." Sounds like it does specifically state it counters DN and BF just without using their names. If you think that statement is not referencing DN and BF, then what other abilities in the game would it be talking about?

Edit: It's a zombie with an ability called "endless horde". Do you really think the intent is to be able to one shot an endless horde or instead that you kill one zombie and another one pops?

exactly. ENDLESS horde, not kill an entire zombie horde with one shot.
  • Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    Deathtooper can terminate Boba, who's revive 'can't be prevented'. So Deathtrooper Nihilus, and Boba should all be able to stop zombie from reviving, or Both Zombie and Boba's revive which 'can't be prevented' should ignore, revive stoppers.

Think it would be best that Execute/Terminate ect should take priority imo.

As much as I want this to be true, it isn't the revive that can't be prevented. It is the Bounty Hunter's Resolve buff that can't be dispelled or prevented.
  • Options
    They should make slightly different looking zombies pop up.
  • Options
    With my ZZThrawn,ZZtarkin,Zdeathtrooper,Shoretrooper and Krennic Team!
    I beat a full 7* gear 12 NS team every day.
    Thrawn on Zombie and kill the rest with Deathtrooper, at last the zombie!
    So no problem,no assist when they are dead!
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Can an imperial trooper team hold on defense against ns?
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »

They are not easy but they do go down, NS still can take them. I had one the other day and I thrashed it bad. Key is stun with daka mine has a potency with MT lead of like 158%, she doesn't miss her stun often.
  • Options
    What's broken is you don't get enough time to kill a night sister before the zombie taunts again. Pain in the neck. Took don't even need a high level zombie either. Smh
  • Options
    If weak zombie is annoying you then add boba to your roster and that combo cant kill you
  • Options
    I think everyone just doesn't know how to counter this team therefore everyone thinks they are OP when really they are just meh. These people that do have all of the NS at 7* probably sold the family farm on them cause all they have are the expense packs .
  • Options
    I think everyone just doesn't know how to counter this team therefore everyone thinks they are OP when really they are just meh. These people that do have all of the NS at 7* probably sold the family farm on them cause all they have are the expense packs .

I think you dont know what you are talking about.

A 4* mt with 2* zombie and 2* spirit is beating 100k gp CLS team easily in our shard, plus all the other rex, wedge, you name it led teams tjat we have all spent mo ths farming and gearing.

Not everyone has all the characters needed to beat them, like thrawn, dn, han solo, cls. I have boba, but plugging him into my rebel team just doesnt work.

Even when you have some of the required characters to help, they are extremely difficult, says everyone in my shard. When you have most of these characters, it is easy and i guarantee this is not a learn to play issue as you suggest.
  • fmf
    38 posts Member
    Options
    A 4* mt with 2* zombie and 2* spirit is beating 100k gp CLS team easily in our shard, plus all the other rex, wedge, you name it led teams tjat we have all spent mo ths farming and gearing.

Can you link to the swgoh.gg of the supposed 100k CLS that's getting beat by that team? I run NS in arena, 6* MT, 5* Zombie, and 7* Daka, Initiate, and Asajj,[0] and I can just barely take out low 90k CLS teams. **** is a low-star Spirit even _doing_ in that comp. I would think you could replace it with anything and do better.

[0] Though depending on the enemy sometimes I'll run Daka (L), MT, Zombie, Asajj, and Zarris.

• Options
    Nuriela wrote: »

They are not easy but they do go down, NS still can take them. I had one the other day and I thrashed it bad. Key is stun with daka mine has a potency with MT lead of like 158%, she doesn't miss her stun often.

Lol.... we don't have anyone running troopers in our shard...
  • Options
    fmf wrote: »

Can you link to the swgoh.gg of the supposed 100k CLS that's getting beat by that team? I run NS in arena, 6* MT, 5* Zombie, and 7* Daka, Initiate, and Asajj,[0] and I can just barely take out low 90k CLS teams. **** is a low-star Spirit even _doing_ in that comp. I would think you could replace it with anything and do better.

[0] Though depending on the enemy sometimes I'll run Daka (L), MT, Zombie, Asajj, and Zarris.

This sounds a lot like a team I was experimenting with last week. I have talzin at 4* gear 8 with a leadership zeta and spirit at 2* level 1 gear 1. The whole point was to have talzin and spirit die quickly so that whenever assaj and zombie used their basic, it fed assaj 15% offense and 30% turn meter (due to the dead spirit or talzin coming back to life and then dying again quickly).

It can run through any meta team on offense and it's a lot of fun to watch assaj hit for 90k at the end of the match, but it's absolutely terrible on defense
  • Options
    Daeghaa wrote: »
    Nuriela wrote: »

Lol.... we don't have anyone running troopers in our shard...

We do occasionally, I think someone ran it to counter the 4 NS teams in the top 50 now. Like i said I thrashed him so he probably switched back.
  • Options
    Zombie is a broken and terrible mechanic. Yes, they can be countered. Yes, I can beat them. No this isn't sour grapes. When a team running a 2* blue gear Zombie and 40K underdog can punch that high up... that's broke AF. When a 70k NS team is beating 110k CLS team... that's just broken. NO team in the game regardless of synergies should be able to punch up that high.
  • Options
    Deathtooper can terminate Boba, who's revive 'can't be prevented'. So Deathtrooper Nihilus, and Boba should all be able to stop zombie from reviving, or Both Zombie and Boba's revive which 'can't be prevented' should ignore, revive stoppers.

i think that’s the hierarchy:
    1. All toons start out being able to be revived
    2. DN, Boba, DT can PREVENT the revive
    3. Zombie can’t be prevented from reviving, so her ability takes precedence

• Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

No offense, but you shouldnt be able to scratch a 90k power CLS team. 100k isnt far off.

I think your problem is initiate. You're better off with zombie for stun or acolyte for stealth. You also need some zetas.

The team i refered to only had decent speed on zombie and mother talzin, luke 190s, the rest were much slower. All were gear 11 except ventris at gear 10.

When that kind of team can beat a really good CLS meta team with months spent farming rebels, empire, phoenix, raids and mods with characters everyone in the game has right now with slow speeds and low stars its a farce really.

• Options

No offense, but you shouldnt be able to scratch a 90k power CLS team. 100k isnt far off.

I think your problem is initiate. You're better off with zombie for stun or acolyte for stealth.

The team i refered to only had decent speed on zombie and mother talzin, luke 190s, the rest were much slower. All were gear 11 except ventris at gear 10.

When that kind of team can beat a really good CLS meta team with months spent farming rebels, empire, phoenix, raids and mods with characters everyone in the game has right now with slow speeds and low stars its a farce really.

Sounds nice - but it's all about matchups really. CLS rebels are generally dominant, but have issues vs. this comp. Take a much less dominant overall team like Veers and troopers and they dispose of even G12 NS teams in about 30-40 seconds.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

I think your problem is initiate. You're better off with zombie for stun or acolyte for stealth.

Sounds nice - but it's all about matchups really. CLS rebels are generally dominant, but have issues vs. this comp. Take a much less dominant overall team like Veers and troopers and they dispose of even G12 NS teams in about 30-40 seconds.

CLS doesnt have problems on offense against NS.
    With either fracture or buff immunity, on zombie NS is very easy to beat. Acolyte needs an aoe or a stun.

The problem is that imperial troopers or nihlis take months to farm. I want a liw gear and low star team that can beat them or dedend against them as easily as they beat EVERY other team (except maybe troopers)
  • Options
    Just use FO team. Kylo unmasked/Kylo masked/cap/FOTP/FOSF with this team i can easy win 65k vs 73k NS
  • Options

Boba Fett's buff, Bounty Hunter's Resolve, can't be prevented, but his revive can be. NS Zombie's on the other hand, can't be prevented.
  • Options
    Orleans wrote: »

But that trooper team won't be beating anything else so it's not a real arena threat.
  • Orleans
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

But that trooper team won't be beating anything else so it's not a real arena threat.

You're telling me that? Lol. I know. ^^ I just use it against NS teams. For sure trash against every meta team. ButI have a lot of fun with them in TW and TB. It's a good team and worth the zeta. Especially against NS in TW.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

You're telling me that? Lol. I know. ^^ I just use it against NS teams. For sure trash against every meta team. ButI have a lot of fun with them in TW and TB. It's a good team and worth the zeta. Especially against NS in TW.

@Orleans
    Can troopers hold on defense against nightsisters?
  • Options

I think you dont know what you are talking about.

Not everyone has all the characters needed to beat them, like thrawn, dn, han solo, cls. I have boba, but plugging him into my rebel team just doesnt work.

Even when you have some of the required characters to help, they are extremely difficult, says everyone in my shard. When you have most of these characters, it is easy and i guarantee this is not a learn to play issue as you suggest.

Just stop the NS crying already. Broke this, broke that, I dont have a toon that can counter them. So anyone that does not have CLS should cry its not fair too? Maybe I should cry because my old DN lead team could not beat CLS and his +50% to every stat and TM gain and removal every time he sneezes?

Who cares about the GP, get over it.

Plenty of CLS teams still holding in the top 50.

All meta's have a counter that grows purely because it is a counter to the meta.

/thread closed