Gear (further improvement suggestions to how we gear up)

In one of the recent updates some changes were made to viewing gear and I have a few suggestions that would improve the game play and make navigating this area a bit easier.

* it's great you can see who needs the current piece of gear but I think it would be great if we can also see HOW MANY pieces of that gear each character needs in relation to how many you have to save a lot of going backwards and forwards.

* in relation to the first point it would be great if you could LOCK IN incomplete gear to a certain character to prevent you accidentally upgrading someone else

* an UNCRAFT button. I make this suggestion as I've just accidentally crafted a piece of gear but don't meet the level requirements for quite a while. My mistake but if we had an UNCRAFT button that had a time limit of 5 minutes it would help cover any such accidents as I'm sure I'm not the only person who's done it.

UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384

Replies

• Options
    Right, right, let there be "unequip" and "downgrade" options as well.
  • Options
    i think we should be able to customize our own heroes on our own way. I mean, certain pieces that can be placed in certain slots, and let people have their unique heroes with their unique stats. At this moment a Sid vs Sid for example with same gear and stats is pure rng (usually balanced towards AI) and pure boring, so, why not change the gear system? now we dont have to think, we just have to keep pushing the auto button to get new gear and place it into the available spot. I would LOVE this game to feel like a rpg. I want to waste 30 minutes thinking what piece of gear is better for my Duuku, speed or hp? atk or agi? i will go with speed. test. oh, no, is not so good, i will remove it and try with hp.

please, think about it, now this game is too straightforward, but it has the potential to become a huge rpg
  • Options
    rotam wrote: »
    i think we should be able to customize our own heroes on our own way. I mean, certain pieces that can be placed in certain slots, and let people have their unique heroes with their unique stats. At this moment a Sid vs Sid for example with same gear and stats is pure rng (usually balanced towards AI) and pure boring, so, why not change the gear system? now we dont have to think, we just have to keep pushing the auto button to get new gear and place it into the available spot. I would LOVE this game to feel like a rpg. I want to waste 30 minutes thinking what piece of gear is better for my Duuku, speed or hp? atk or agi? i will go with speed. test. oh, no, is not so good, i will remove it and try with hp.

please, think about it, now this game is too straightforward, but it has the potential to become a huge rpg

Yes, this would be perfect and make the game a lot more interesting. The present setup means a maxed hero at any level is equal to the opposition maxed hero at the same level makes the game simple as you are not technically decided what aspects of a hero to upgrade. The only reason I didn't mention this in my original post was as I was looking at more cosmetic enhancements to the game however what I would like to see is perhaps a 7 th gear slot that you can add and remove upgrades to with your choice of health, damage, dodge, crit etc.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    if we can choose what gear to put then il overload mine w/ some zaltin bacta vials (+6 speed + HP and stats)