Dec. Event Calendar "Recurring Event" No Dates? CLS?

Replies

• Options
    domedog2 wrote: »
    I wish legendary events only came once a year. That way they'd be a little more legendary and special.

You'd think they'd take the special missions away from TB then that require "legendary" characters. Otherwise I'd be a year behind, I would honestly quit.

This is really the argument for bringing cls back now, TB progression. Not really fair to make an entire encounter by someone you cannot farm towards. At least rolo and chs you can.
  • Options
    R2, Imho. Before luke comes back there will be an r2 first

There already was a r2 event a month back

• Options
    It will be Revan as a marquis long farm after we find out that Snoke is Revan.
  • Raindragon
    109 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    R2, Imho. Before luke comes back there will be an r2 first

There already was a r2 event a month back

Actually, I thought there were two??
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Options
    Snoke is Darth Plagues
  • Options
    Snoke is not revan nor plagous (spelling)
  • Options
  • Options
    Ansroff wrote: »
    hasn't R2 already been back 3 times since the initial event? If you don't have him yet, you're not ready for CLS anyway.
    Maybe they just finished farming empire to get r2? Don't be so ignorant

+1
  • Options
    There are two recurring events missing dates. Here's hoping the first is R2 and the second (on Christmas Day) is CLS. Please let that be true!

From EA AND CG AND DISNEY.. WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISMAS,
  • Options
    CLS journey is coming back the same time Reys Journey starts. There doing this so no one feels left out, and also in the future every Journey is going to run all previous journeys at the same time. The Journeys are very important to them and there player base and I applaud them for doing it like this.
  • Options
    I don't think we'll get CLS this month, two hero journeys is too much for one month. This would mean the developers agree new Rey is pretty weak so "we give you CLS to forget about Rey".
  • Options
    I couldn't imagine not having Luke in my roster for all this time. He is so good and works well in every single aspect of this game. I'm making sure no matter what I'm never missing out on a legendary toon. I've farmed a squad for every single faction, geared them up, leveled them up, maxed out tons of abilites, added mods and made sure I'm prepared for anything that comes around.

And if all that fails then I'll break out the credit card. I can't wait for Friday, good or bad..Rey is mine!
    Wanna see a trolls weak roster? Here ya go---->>>> https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/You've been warned.

Re: Discussion in category Forum Trash
    HardPill2Swallow
    HardPill2Swallow - December 22, 2017 2:25PM
    If you're like me and play faithfully everyday getting rank 1 constantly, working with others in your shard to not only stay competetive but also working to keep out new players from dropping your rank, then you will understand what I'm saying.

When CLS came for the first time there were a lot of new faces that entered the top 10. Now that he is coming back we will see even more climbing the ranks...not because they have a good roster, or because they are good players..but because they finally got the CLS toon they have been crying about for months. We all know how good CLS is and how he fits into any team or any part of this game.

The shard I'm in has the exact same feeling as I do: All of us don't like to see new faces. All of us have controlled the top of our arena shard for well over a year and the last thing we want is to have to share our ranks with other players, not because they are good or deserve to be in the top 10...but because they weren't good enough to make it to the top 10 with what they had.

Instead they are gonna climb the ranks because of 1 toon. Just 1 toon...that's it. They haven't worked endlessly day after day for months holding on to their ranks of their daily payout, helping each other out like so many of us do. Nor have they helped each other out from snipers like many of us also have done.

My suggestion...work together to keep out all these new faces that get into the top 10 not because they are good or ain't good or deserve to be there...but because they couldn't get there before now all of a sudden because they got Luke they think they are top 10 arena tier and deserve to be there. They don't deserve to be there. Attack them soon as you get the chance to.

I know this isn't a popular opinion and I'm gonna get tons of hate...and honestly I don't even care. I'm just saying what the majorty of all the top people of their arena shards are thinking:

All these new players that are gonna enter the top 10 deserves to be targets first. Make them work for it. Show them just how competetive the top 10 is and what it takes if they wanna try and stay there.

To all the new players entering the top 10...you better be ready for a war cause you're not climbing the ranks that easily because you finally got Luke. Better mod up, refresh and be ready to change your team up cause for players like me and many others: it takes dedication, team work, communication and a willingness to log in multiple times a day to hold on to your ranks that we've held on to for well over a year...and many others and myself aren't giving it up without a fight. Just because you finally got Luke doesn't mean you are gonna get an easy free ride to the top.

If you can't beat any combination of squads in the top 10....you simply just don't belong there yet.
    Moderator TyloRen
    Points 0
    TyloRenTyloRen 5:05PM
    I appreciate passion and all, but I'm removing your post. It really serves no purpose, and trolling other users isn't permitted.
    HardPill2SwallowHardPill2Swallow 5:07PM
    **** you
  • Options
    I don't think we'll get CLS this month, two hero journeys is too much for one month. This would mean the developers agree new Rey is pretty weak so "we give you CLS to forget about Rey".

MOre to the point people have been hanging out so long for this demigod
  • Options
    2-3 months after Rey I reckon. All good, I'll be ready then or a little earlier.
  • Options
    It will be Thrawns ship.
  • Options
    I kind of agree with Fatzke here.
    It's the wording of the new mythic event formula.
    It has to mirror and occur during a legendary event.
    Palp already came back mid-NOV, & Yoda early-DEC (to make room for ep 8). BB-8 is already there too, R2 & Thrawn just came back late OCT & NOV.
    This leave only the Chimaera, as new as it is. Plus remember, it is needed for DS TB and It's back 20-25, with all apologies and insurance that it will be easier. Chimaera makes sense, others not.
  • Options
    CLS journey is coming back the same time Reys Journey starts. There doing this so no one feels left out, and also in the future every Journey is going to run all previous journeys at the same time. The Journeys are very important to them and there player base and I applaud them for doing it like this.

Really? Fake News? Or confirmed with 2 sources?
  • Options
    Nevermind, I figured out that if they manage to add mythic event formula into new legendary right away, it could very be one of those.
    This way, it makes sense too, and since ships are coming back a second time in the same month at the end that could be either Snoke or General Organa, coming with his/her capital ship right away. What was the previous log in character ? Oh yeah, FO TP and his ship. Wonder what that means ;)
  • AdeDroc
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I think they’ll do it to soften the blow about JTR. CLS is a F2P player and JTR isn’t.

The whole recurring event was spawned from CLS. Everyone was so impressed with the event people wanted to replay it.

The only curve ball would be R2d2 again. Which would suck but it’s not going to be any of the other legendaries, because they’ve all been recently and hardly anyone have a 7* Chimera to replay the event.

Get ready for CLS next week!
  • Options
    AdeDroc wrote: »
    I think they’ll do it to soften the blow about JTR. CLS is a F2P player and JTR isn’t.

The whole recurring event was spawned from CLS. Everyone was so impressed with the event people wanted to replay it.

The only curve ball would be R2d2 again. Which would suck but it’s not going to be any of the other legendaries, because they’ve all been recently and hardly anyone have a 7* Chimera to replay the event.

Get ready for CLS next week!

It has been confirmed that mythic events are only for legendary events not hero's journey, as of now
  • OsirisLudoris
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Plus it is Last Jedi time. It has to be a brand new legendary.
    Let's face it and forget about any CLS due to kindness. It will come back on february, just like the good old 6 month legendary schedule.
  • Options
    The only way I could see CLS back sooner than 6 month is with CLS's starfighter. And it can't be either.
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with the idea that we should forget about CLS coming back. It will come back when it comes back, and no amount of posts or threads asking or begging for it will make the slightest difference.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rujedi
    141 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Very sad and unfortunate since I’ve been playing over 3 months and no cls event...they know we want it can’t understand why it’s being held back, would make many people happy and isint that the whole point of these games......please EA let us have the cls event....it would make my Christmas.....I would also like to add many of us are holding back on spending and using resources to use for cls, so if you bring out event we can use those resources and then start working on other toons......
  • OsirisLudoris
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hey guys ! Another element added to my theory of this being a new legendary event, with the brand new mythic event mechanic built in :
    December 27th will be the first anniversary of the death of Carrie Fisher. How in the world could Disney let CG-EA forget about it and not making any General Organa in order to draw yet another tears from us ?
  • Options
    Sneekypete wrote: »
    I wish legendary events only came once a year. That way they'd be a little more legendary and special.

You'd think they'd take the special missions away from TB then that require "legendary" characters. Otherwise I'd be a year behind, I would honestly quit.

This is really the argument for bringing cls back now, TB progression. Not really fair to make an entire encounter by someone you cannot farm towards. At least rolo and chs you can.

By 6 months that one mission equates to enough currency to purchase a whole extra unit of gear salvage every other TB for guilds with 50/50 cls. With tw out this really screws guilds that lack cls since a guild with comparable gp could be a whole gear level ahead of them on a meta toon assuming all other farming efforts were equal.

Really not cool to bake in a mission that punishes an entire guild for not getting 50/50 cls. I can live with being a bit behind the curve in pvp because of my own farming choices but its kittens to be punished for the farming choices of other players.
  • Options
    Shortly after the CLS event a guild mate asked, "Is this coming back anytime soon?" I remember my remark was something like, "It doesn't say 'extremely rare event' like R2's or Thrawn's, so not too long..."

I'm starting to think "extremely rare" doesn't mean what I think It means.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I kind of agree with Fatzke here.
    It's the wording of the new mythic event formula.
    It has to mirror and occur during a legendary event.
    Palp already came back mid-NOV, & Yoda early-DEC (to make room for ep 8). BB-8 is already there too, R2 & Thrawn just came back late OCT & NOV.
    This leave only the Chimaera, as new as it is. Plus remember, it is needed for DS TB and It's back 20-25, with all apologies and insurance that it will be easier. Chimaera makes sense, others not.

It's unlikely to be Chimaera because Capgasp said that would be the last mythic done. Right now there aren't even enough empire ships to have the same mythic structure.
    Sneekypete wrote: »

By 6 months that one mission equates to enough currency to purchase a whole extra unit of gear salvage every other TB for guilds with 50/50 cls. With tw out this really screws guilds that lack cls since a guild with comparable gp could be a whole gear level ahead of them on a meta toon assuming all other farming efforts were equal.

Really not cool to bake in a mission that punishes an entire guild for not getting 50/50 cls. I can live with being a bit behind the curve in pvp because of my own farming choices but its kittens to be punished for the farming choices of other players.

Everything about guild events punishes you for the farming choices of other players. The whole idea behind it is to make you need a full, strong guild.
  • OsirisLudoris
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Liath said :
    It's unlikely to be Chimaera because Capgasp said that would be the last mythic done. Right now there aren't even enough empire ships to have the same mythic structure.
    Nevermind, I figured out that if they manage to add mythic event formula into new legendary right away, it could very be one of those.
    This way, it makes sense too, and since ships are coming back a second time in the same month at the end that could be either Snoke or General Organa, coming with his/her capital ship right away. What was the previous log in character ? Oh yeah, FO TP and his ship. Wonder what that means ;)

And as I said too : December 27th, Carrie Fisher's deathday.
This discussion has been closed.