Dec. Event Calendar "Recurring Event" No Dates? CLS?

Prev13456
In the Dec. Event Calendar there is a place holder called "recurring event." This is located UNDER BB8's event. Could this be the placeholder for CLS?

Replies

• Options
    Seems very unlikely to be CLS. I'm betting it's some sort of Resistance or FO event that we haven't seen yet.
  • Options
    Likely flash events
  • Options
    So the popular options are rey event, cls, or rey flash events to prepare for Jedi rey.
  • Options
    I hope not, I need 20 more days and an R2 event before I'm ready ):
  • Options
    comes out right after the movie so it might be a new character release
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    please, i need my SW fix@
  • WhenISayRun
    246 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Am hoping for some revamped flash events that help people prepare for Rey (Jedi Training)
  • Options
    I was mainly wanting to get my hopes up so then I can release all of my irrational anger at EA/CG. This will help me feel good about my CLS-less plight and help me live my life.
  • Options
    If it is a recurring event, it has to be CLS since they aren’t officially announcing it. It’s the developers way to try to pacify f2p players who are flipping out about the Rey requirements. At least they’ll finally get Luke.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    R2, Imho. Before luke comes back there will be an r2 first
  • Options
    hasn't R2 already been back 3 times since the initial event? If you don't have him yet, you're not ready for CLS anyway.
  • Options
    Ansroff wrote: »
    hasn't R2 already been back 3 times since the initial event? If you don't have him yet, you're not ready for CLS anyway.
    Maybe they just finished farming empire to get r2? Don't be so ignorant
  • Options
    There are two recurring events missing dates. Here's hoping the first is R2 and the second (on Christmas Day) is CLS. Please let that be true!
  • Options
    There are two recurring events missing dates. Here's hoping the first is R2 and the second (on Christmas Day) is CLS. Please let that be true!

That would be a pleasant surprise for sure!
    Extra time to farm Rey!
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    I could use another R2 event. I was farming other things. I’m ready now. Do it as a flash event, I don’t care
  • Options
    I think the first one is Rey, it fits in around the 15th, so that would make sense. The second one fits in around the 22nd-25th. I think that one will be a "surprise" CLS event on Christmas.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    Marquee Event: Porg
  • Options
    Witzkers wrote: »

+2 for truth
  • Options

tenor.gif
  • Options
    no-no-its-not-true-thats-29495-1310426776-3.jpg
  • Options
    First event is Rey and my guess for the second is Chimaera.
  • Raindragon
    109 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    For R2 event supposedly being 'legendary', he's been here in October, November and now possibly again this month? Should just give him away...

Edit, I already have him at 7*...
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Options
    CLS is a yearly event. Next Luke event will come around August 2018. So dont worry you have enough time for everything :lol:
  • Options
    Raindragon wrote: »
    For R2 event supposedly being 'legendary', he's been here in October, November and now possibly again this month? Should just give him away...

With R2 showing up so often I'm thinking that empty slot towards the end of the calendar is for CLS. I think that's the Devs way of throwing a bone to the f2p people. Since most won't be able to get Rey, they've had plenty of time and chances to prepare for CLS.
  • Options
    R2 event happened some days ago, or a couple of weeks maximum. Maybe that was the preparation, and the hidden event is CLS.
  • Options
    R2 has been back multiple times, I hope it's CLS.
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    R2 has been back multiple times, I hope it's CLS.

Me too. Back when I started getting serious about this game, I read a lot about how crappy OB was (pre-rework) and I was way behind getting him ready for CLS the first time. I spent a lot of resources to make sure I was ready this time. Can't wait!
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Options
    Luke Skywalker is a myth. Move along
  • Options
    Raindragon wrote: »

did he? i think oct nov are just one period of event not two
    it started at the end of oct and ended at early nov
    r2 has been around thrice so far, regularly once in 3 months
    may aug nov/dec
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    its not a recurring event, so not likely
This discussion has been closed.