I'm incredibly confused and mind blown!

About a week and a half ago I started a thread about how I couldn't believe how every time I'm in a ship battle the enemy slave1 can use their seismic charge before mine, even when my slave1 is faster and attacks first during the battle.

Today I was mind blown and I'm seriouly confused about how ships work. I'm fighting this guy, same capital ship (AA) and his slave1 wasn't even part of his starting line-up.
He comes out of reinforcements after I quickly killed one of his ships, takes a turn and then he proceeds to use his seismic charge.

Mind you, my slave one who was there from the start, didn't manage to use his own yet. In fact when his turn came, his seismic charge was still on a 1 round cool down!!!

My slave one never got stunned or dazed during that fight. It didn't get it's TM reduced by vader. I'm really mindblown about this. After the battle was over (I won), I went to check his inventory. His slave was only 4 stars as opposed to my 7 star. His abilities weren't even maxed out, unlike mine. His boba gear 10, same as mine. Still somehow he came out of reinforcements and on his second round he uses seismic charge while mine who has been there from the start is still on cooldown!

I really need an explanation on this, I'm seriously confused and have no way of explaining what is happening!

Replies

• Options
    Would help if you posted all line-up (both yours and ennemy). Could be TM manipulation.
  • Options
    What other ships are in the lineup? Kylo Ren shuttle can decrease cooldowns and give 100% turn meter. Tie reaper can increase cooldowns. Not sure about other ships but I’d imagine they’re not the only ones with abilities like this
  • Options
    You keep making threads and you simply don't answer the questions asked. What is the enemy's line up? Every. Single. Ship. That. The. Enemy. Has.
  • Options
    Maybe AA's master plan special? If used his basic and followed it up straight away with seismic charge charge that'll be what it is.
  • Options
    Nothing special, the guy's account is too basic. Just biggs, vader, scimitar, wedge and geonosian soldier. Most of his ships are at 4-5 stars, easy win for me.

I'm running biggs, vader, scimitar, slave, fives all but fives are 7 stars.

The only ship in his lineup that can do TM reduction is Geonosian soldier who has a 25% reduction but he didn't hit my S1 cause i had taunt on Biggs
  • Options
    Maybe AA's master plan special? If used his basic and followed it up straight away with seismic charge charge that'll be what it is.

Nope, never got to use his special
  • Options
    try to record a battle maybe and post video here so others can have a look and tell if it's wai or not.
  • Options
    You keep making threads and you simply don't answer the questions asked. What is the enemy's line up? Every. Single. Ship. That. The. Enemy. Has.

Biggs, wedge, vader, scimitar, geo soldier. His soldier never hit my slave tho cause i was taunting
  • Options
    try to record a battle maybe and post video here so others can have a look and tell if it's wai or not.

How do I post a video on this forum
  • Options
    upload it to YouTube and post the link?
  • Options
    upload it to YouTube and post the link?

I'll try
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Open a ticket via EA answers.
  • Options
    Moved to Strategy.

In case of doubt regarding potential cheating, don’t post any video or image identifying him but send a DM to CG_LucifersDaddy or CG_Leviathan instead, with all the details. But there are many possible explanations on what you describe.
  • Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to Strategy.

In case of doubt regarding potential cheating, don’t post any video or image identifying him but send a DM to CG_LucifersDaddy or CG_Leviathan instead, with all the details. But there are many possible explanations on what you describe.

Unless slave's cooldown is being actively reduced while he is being in reinforcements. So when he joins thw fight it's already lowered , then there is no possible explanation. If he comes out of reinforcements then he gets 100% tm which means he will have 2 more turns. So he attacks a second time and that means he still has 1 more turn on cooldown. So he would have to go an additional time before he can can then use his special.

On the other hand my slave has already attacked before his slave comes out of reinforcements, meaning that there's no way that he got his seismic charge off and mine is still one 1 round cooldown
  • Options
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Unless slave's cooldown is being actively reduced while he is being in reinforcements. So when he joins thw fight it's already lowered , then there is no possible explanation.

I think I've seen a bug like this before. Slave 1 using seismic charge immediately after being deployed (on it's initial attack). It seemed as if the cooldowns had been started at the beginning of battle, while the ship was not yet deployed. I've only seen it happen a couple of times a long while ago though.

• Options
    Unless slave's cooldown is being actively reduced while he is being in reinforcements. So when he joins thw fight it's already lowered , then there is no possible explanation.

I think I've seen a bug like this before. Slave 1 using seismic charge immediately after being deployed (on it's initial attack). It seemed as if the cooldowns had been started at the beginning of battle, while the ship was not yet deployed. I've only seen it happen a couple of times a long while ago though.

I thought so too, more likely a bug than working as intended
  • Options

Guarantee this is what it is. Bringing slave one off the bench with AA is a good strategy since once AA uses master plan, any ship has their ability cooldowns wiped.
  • Options

Guarantee this is what it is. Bringing slave one off the bench with AA is a good strategy since once AA uses master plan, any ship has their ability cooldowns wiped.

I'm not stupid, I've played long enough to know AA special ability considering I've used that ship for months. I would known if that's what it is. Also slave came outa the bench right away since i killed his first ship in just a few attacks, aa ulti was at least 4 turns away.
  • Options
    Fleet is incredibly buggy and they've only fixed a handful of them. I've encountered this bug before as well. Just have to hope they plan on fixing fleet sometime instead of treating it like a redheaded step child.
  • Options
    CleverWes wrote: »
    Fleet is incredibly buggy and they've only fixed a handful of them. I've encountered this bug before as well. Just have to hope they plan on fixing fleet sometime instead of treating it like a redheaded step child.

I agree
  • Options
    I just would like to know why can't slave one ignore taunt should be able to considering that bobba fett can ignore taunt in battle. Not like its asking for much
  • Options

I've seen this too