Mistake buying

Hi i made a mistake buying, I want to buy a chromium pack and instead I bought credits pack. Is there anyway to restore that purchase?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Keep the credits... Way more valuable these days
  • Options
    Hi,
    Have you tried submitting a ticket to Customer Service? It's in-game, so you have to go through the steps on your phone.
    I understand that accumulating Crystals take a long time and it feels bad to purchase the wrong pack, but it may be difficult to restore your purchase.

But give it a try.
    FashionFett
  • Options
    Thank God you did that because the credits will be the better deal. If you are a whale with a budget of minimum $3K for Chromium, then no big deal on the crystals lost, you can drop another $100 and buy a vault.

If you are a dolphin with a smaller modest budget of say $1000, then you made a good mistake...
  • Options
    $1000 is a modest budget? Oh mY!!! I spent 100$, that makes me a sardine..
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    $1000 is a modest budget? Oh mY!!! I spent 100$, that makes me a sardine..

Lol that makes u an anchovy.
  • Options
    Thank God you did that because the credits will be the better deal. If you are a whale with a budget of minimum $3K for Chromium, then no big deal on the crystals lost, you can drop another $100 and buy a vault.

If you are a dolphin with a smaller modest budget of say $1000, then you made a good mistake...

minimum $3K for Chromium?? Whales actually spend this much?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

minimum $3K for Chromium?? Whales actually spend this much?

Those with several 7* yes.