Nerfed Resistance Troopers Unique - only gains on non-exposed target???

When and why was Resistance Troopers Unique changed from "gains 55% TM on enemy expose" to "when an enemy who is not exposed is exposed"?

I don't see anything in release notes about this change. That's a pretty major shift!

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    apparantly this has always been the case, so they fixed the describtion to match the ability, instead of fixing the ability to match the describtion. It has been mentioned somewhere by a dev, don't know where anymore.
    So it's not really a major shift, since it has been like this since the last update on resistance.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/147644/content-update-12-6-2017#latest

Resistance Trooper: Ability description of "Guerilla Tactics" has been updated to correctly describe ability behavior. Ability functionality has not changed.
  • Options
    It’s not that big of a difference honestly. If Finn hits an exposed enemy with Takedown, he removes the existing expose and applies a new one, giving RT turn meter. Only difference really is if Poe’s taunt puts new exposes only on enemies who were already exposed.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    apparantly this has always been the case, so they fixed the describtion to match the ability, instead of fixing the ability to match the describtion. It has been mentioned somewhere by a dev, don't know where anymore.
    So it's not really a major shift, since it has been like this since the last update on resistance.

When was this update? I used resistance for months up until October in arena, and I never once noticed this
  • Options
    Yup. Thanks guys. Completely missed it.
  • scuba
    14052 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

When was this update? I used resistance for months up until October in arena, and I never once noticed this

It is very hard to notice with mulitple opponents. Where it really shows up is during an HAAT topple.
    This gif was from 2 months ago
    lq7v67Y.gif

Here is where it was orginally reported as a bug back in July
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122950/resistance-trooper-not-gaining-tm

Props to @crzydroid for calling the "fix"
    They will now change text to say, "The first time an enemy becomes exposed ..."

Really with RJT they had to not fix it or you could get infinite TM loops. Which even if the loop can be broke by RNG they don't like to have.
  • Options
    It would be a big difference if it was only a 55% instead of everytime u added expose. Each expose is taken away and applied again per shot. Its only if rng resists it that it would re apply every time.