**new roster update added** this is an old one

Prev13456
YoYoYoda369
181 posts Member
edited March 2016
https://youtu.be/1sl9tRMPbXk

Comment if you'd like to see certain squad set ups and I'll be happy to post them for you. (I'm working on maxing out my droids, but that will be probably be towards the end of next week.)

I'm happy to help those who have questions about different squad combos...
My goal is to help save on farming time for those who are unsure if they are headed in the right direction. Hopefully I can give some insight into team synergies for those who want it.
Post edited by YoYoYoda369 on

Replies

• Options

Comment if you'd like to see certain squad set ups and I'll be happy to post them for you. (I'm working on maxing out my droids, but that will be probably be towards the end of next week.)

My goal is to help save on farming time for those who are unsure if they are headed in the right direction. Hopefully I can give some insight into team synergies for those who want it.

So whats your fav set up
  • Options
    @Jedarkside
    With the current meta leaning to heavy DPS/speed squads, I run qgj (lead), gs, rey, dooku, and poe.

I have other variations, but no team is that defensive at this point in the game.
  • Options
    @Jedarkside
    With the current meta leaning to heavy DPS/speed squads, I run qgj (lead), gs, rey, dooku, and poe.

I have other variations, but no team is that defensive at this point in the game.

Nice... how much did it cost you to 7* the line up
  • YoYoYoda369
    181 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Well, I'm not trying to put a figure on how much I've spent, but I imagine that I'm in top 1% of spenders.

Since I have access to what most others do not, I'm looking only to be helpful.
  • Options
    Great post.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Love to see vid of maxed out rebel team in arena. Ackbar leader
    Leia
    HR Scout
    Biggs
    Luke

Is that team capable of beating your current top used arena team if you were on offensive with the rebel team?
  • Options
    Great post.

@DarthMasterShawn

Thanks!
    Just trying to be constructive here. I hope that I can give some insight to those who don't have the want or means to spend as much as I have.

• Options
    Great post.

@DarthMasterShawn

Thanks!
    Just trying to be constructive here. I hope that I can give some insight to those who don't have the want or means to spend as much as I have.

A noble cause my friend. I'm sure many appreciate it.
  • Options
    @Phipps

I have a guildmate that has maxed out Rebel team. Been a topic of much discussion.

Concluded that it currently isn't viable at this point; HR Scout is the best of the bunch from what we've determined. His extra shot on crit is killer.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Yea i can't wait to have my HRS maxed out in the next 2 weeks. I wish Lando would be considered a rebel.
  • Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    Yea i can't wait to have my HRS maxed out in the next 2 weeks. I wish Lando would be considered a rebel.

@Phipps
    I'll see if I can get my guildmate to post a video of his rebel squad. I'll link it on this post.
  • Options
    I think I have to take a cold shower after watching that. Lol

Joking aside, I would love to see this team and see how well the expose portion works.

Luminera (leader)
    Poe
    Mace Windu
    Resistance Pilot
    Resistance Trooper

On paper it looks like a pretty sick group and one I am working towards.
  • Options
    I think I have to take a cold shower after watching that. Lol

Joking aside, I would love to see this team and see how well the expose portion works.

Luminera (leader)
    Poe
    Mace Windu
    Resistance Pilot
    Resistance Trooper

On paper it looks like a pretty sick group and one I am working towards.

@AndySCovell

I'll work on it and see what I can come up with. I dont have too much invested in those characters, as purple ability materials are hard to come by at this stage for me.

I imagine in the upcoming week, and if grievous in shard sharp is true, I'll have Droid squad maxed.

Your team does look to have potential. I'm only worried about speed there.
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah I am a little worried about that. As long as Poe can go first most of the time I'm thinking The Expose would make everyone faster and you can take a few out before the next turn. Be sweet if Grevious is classified as a "Sith" lol
  • Options
    This is a excellent resource, thank you for taking the time to be our "simulation room". I would also like to see how viable a Rebel team performs. Ack, Hoth, Leia, Han, and for better lack of a good 5th Rebel, GS. I am currently grinding for this team, but would be excellent to see it in action.
  • Options
    Poe lead, Rey, Finn, resi pilot and resi trooper?

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    I was thinking Finn (lead), poe, resist pilot, resist trooper, and Mace might be better build... still slow though
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    This is a excellent resource, thank you for taking the time to be our "simulation room". I would also like to see how viable a Rebel team performs. Ack, Hoth, Leia, Han, and for better lack of a good 5th Rebel, GS. I am currently grinding for this team, but would be excellent to see it in action.

@Anraeth

I'll definitely try to get my guildmate to make a video of his rebel squad for all to see. Again, the point of contention for that squad was not enough DPS and low health.
  • Options

Thank you! You sir deserve a medal. Thanks for offering this help and guidance for all of us. :) I'll think of some random squads now so maybe you can try and see how they work. Thanks again!
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • YoYoYoda369
    181 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    OmarFPG wrote: »

Thank you! You sir deserve a medal. Thanks for offering this help and guidance for all of us. :) I'll think of some random squads now so maybe you can try and see how they work. Thanks again!

@OmarFPG

Yes, my idea is to bring the community, both f2p and p2p, closer together. Sharing information is free.
  • Options
    Considering Dooku will be fixed

Dooku(L)
    Rey
    Lumi
    GS

As for the last toon i was thinking about Resi Pilot but he seems so slow. I'm looking for someone who evades often and therefore can get offense up pretty quickly. Any ideas?
  • Options
    What do you think of this team : Phasma (l) Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Dooku, Poe or Savage Opres?
  • Options
    Would Love to See : Maul (Leader), Dooku, Sid, poogle & maybe poe or Savage :)
  • Options
    I think Dooku would be a better Leader there, ofc when they fix his leader abbility
  • Options
    Anything annoying with a high evade line up?
    Lumi or Dooku lead, with any of the following
    Rey
    Old Ben
    Greedo
    Sid
    Yoda
    Boba

Not sure if I'm missing anyone with easy evade up skills (Lumi, Greedo, Old Ben, all have it in their basic, Rey and Yoda have a chance for foresight, Sid has a natural dodginess against Jedi and Boba only has it as an unique when someone dies, that's why he's the last on the list :P)
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    I think Dooku would be a better Leader there, ofc when they fix his leader abbility

Could also be good depends on what you want more : Turn Meter or evasion
  • Options
    Thanks for the support here everyone!

@OmarFPG
    @Darth_Malak
    @Qwillo
    @Syphedias

I will post some additional videos of different squad combinations in upcoming days. Waiting to see what character is released in this shard shop.

rA0GpbS.png

As you see, I do have an excessive amount of shard currency. I'll make a video of my purchase there on Tuesday.

• Options
    What would you guys like to see most?
    I can start uploading requests tomorrow at the earliest, as I have depleted all my in-game resources today.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, your roster is severely limited due to the exclusivity of purple ability mats. I'm currently trying to maintain ~25 toons, and while they're all maxed in terms of levels,*'s and gear, I still need ~1000 purple ability mats. There's a big difference between a toon with lvl 3 abilities and a toon with lvl 7 abilities.

I hope CG/EA will make these purple ability mats more accessible in the future.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, your roster is severely limited due to the exclusivity of purple ability mats. I'm currently trying to maintain ~25 toons, and while they're all maxed in terms of levels,*'s and gear, I still need ~1000 purple ability mats. There's a big difference between a toon with lvl 3 abilities and a toon with lvl 7 abilities.

I hope CG/EA will make these purple ability mats more accessible in the future.

@D_Millennial
    I've begged for purple ability materials to be more available... Hopefully it will come in future updates