About them 7 Carbanti III in the STR Gear challenge...

Prev1
Please fix so we actually have a chance at 7pcs. Or change it to a max of 5. It's just trolling at this point and that's not cool. Thank you very much.
#AcolyteShootsTwice

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    rumour has it that it's actually getting 6 carbanti's that is impossible.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Not true. I’ve gotten 6 before :/
  • Options
    Both are. I have never received 6 or 7. Drop rate of those is less than 1%. I’ve gotten 10 million from the credit heist more times than I’ve gotten 6 or 7 carbantis from challenges. It’s either bugged or they just really don’t want you to get 6 or 7 carbantis. For some reason I think it’s bugged. We need 10’s of thousands of these things and I can’t see them programming drop rates of these at less than 1% on purpose.

• Options
    Yeah, because those extra 3 or 4 carbantis a week would really undercut their bottom line.
    Just make 6/7 not impossible.
    Thanks for ignoring. Merry Xmas.
  • Options
    Seems like I get 3 pretty often. At least give us an average of 5.
  • Options
    How 'bout just getting rid of the "RNG" altogether and just granting consistent rewards for whatever the average drop is, instead of random rewards that average out to the same thing? Nah.... that would make too many players happy.
  • Options
    They need an xmas care package. 5000 mk3 carbanti. 5000 mk5 stun guns and 5000 mk3 stun cuffs.

Make it $20 USD and they will sell like hot cakes
  • Options
    I have never got 6 or 7 carbanti and I have actually never seen proof of someone getting 6 or 7. Nobody in a 50 member guild has never got or seen proof of either.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    They need an xmas care package. 5000 mk3 carbanti. 5000 mk5 stun guns and 5000 mk3 stun cuffs.

That would actually make me spend for the first time. Too good of a deal.
  • Options

Yeah right. I can pretty much guarantee you'll see something like that about a month before they shut the game down.... Or they really do introduce Carbonite Han and as a Troll move every single slot requires 50 Carbanti's to fill it....

I know this thread will get ignored, every single other one has been too. But, RNG happens - never know when maybe, just maybe, that 300th post on a subject might just do the trick!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Almost always 3. Never more than 5. Ever.
  • Options
    Gotten 7 once. Never again. Average is 4.
  • Options
    Whats the difference between Bigfoot and 7x Carbanti III in Chalenges? ...right, a lot of people already saw bigfoot while 7x Carbanti III in Chalenges is a legend :)
  • Options
    I see more 3s then anything. Get the occasssional 5 but not often. I saw 6 once and never a 7. As someone above said take away the RNG and just give us a regular number.
  • Options
    About 5~330 shards in any pack, is it that hard to figure out by yourself?
  • Options
    I've gotten 6 a couple times before. Never 7 and i have 2 accounts
  • Options
    Seems like I get 3 pretty often. At least give us an average of 5.

I get 3 at least twice each set of 5. Have seen 6 once. Never 7.

3 should mirror the 7 drop, but clearly doesn't.
  • Options
    To put this issue in perspective - we now need around 25,000 carbantis to gear up all the toons in game - based on the current drop rates that would take over eight years (assuming no further toons that are released require them) - I know it is possible to farm them in other ways (I have spent money -> crystals -> carbantis to get more) but increasing the drop rate such that you were averaging around 75 a week wouldn't hurt your bottom line that much and might earn you some goodwill!
  • Options
    I never get 6 or 7 pcs of Carbanti at onces. Mostly 3 pcs of each attempt. I think the percentage of drop count around 3 = %90 , 4 = %7 , 5 = %2 ,6 and 7 < %1.
    This is too poor drop rates counts, unfortunately :(
  • Options
    I have seen 6, but never 7. Most are 3-4 tho
  • Options
    I’ve gotten 4 Zetas and 10million in the credit heist. I’ve never once seen a 7 carbantis drop.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    I've never gotten any of those!

Not complaining about the zetas though, I also haven't gone 0/120.

Once went three consecutive credit heists with 2.5, 1.5, 2.5, 1.5, 1.5, 1.5. Blah.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Came here for the same thing. It should be 5 because I really believe it is 3-5 we can get. This should be changed if 7 is max, then we should be getting 5-7 every time, especially NOT 3. 5 should be minimum if 7 is the max.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Once went three consecutive credit heists with 2.5, 1.5, 2.5, 1.5, 1.5, 1.5. Blah.

I got 2.5 x 2 today!!! Vegas here I come.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I’ve gotten 4 Zetas and 10million in the credit heist. I’ve never once seen a 7 carbantis drop.
    Totally with you - I've had both - I've even gotten a 10 mil and a 5 mil one after the other.
    I got 5/5 shards on simming a hard node.
    Came here for the same thing. It should be 5 because I really believe it is 3-5 we can get. This should be changed if 7 is max, then we should be getting 5-7 every time, especially NOT 3. 5 should be minimum if 7 is the max.
    I'm always so conservative with anything I do in this game precisely because of the constant troll moves.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Why would they want to give 7 when they can sell you one full carbanti at 1400 a pop?
  • Options

hgfMplu.png

The Academy of the Fallen
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I got my first 6 pull last week. So out of all the challenges we have had since the reorganization of the challenges, I think it’s safe to say the drop rate of 6 or 7 is less than .001%. Which is a complete joke.

EDIT:

This is what was said in 2017 by eaJesse when the challenges were redone.

“Challenge Completion and Rewards
    Character Gear Challenge rewards have been increased so that higher tiers always provide better rewards.
    When the final tier is simmable for all Character Challenges, a multi-sim button is available to sim all available challenges at once. (Timers still apply)”

The highest tier for the carbanti challenge now drop lower amount of carbantis that they did before. And really for end game players, that is the only piece of gear they need from all challenges combined.
  • Options
    Yupppppppp, never above 5. I don't even mind getting a 7 once a week.

Come on, EA. Or do we have to submit a bug report?
  • Options
    Yupppppppp, never above 5. I don't even mind getting a 7 once a week.

Come on, EA. Or do we have to submit a bug report?

Yup, could be a dev set the parameter from <=7 to <7, PLEASE REVIEW YOUR CODE before pushing it into production!