Get rid of TW

2Next

Replies

• Options
    They just need to give us more spots per territory. If they added an extra 5 teams per territory that would significantly raise the GP bar where we see lots of ties. Maybe starting at 100 mil GP they add 5 teams per territory for every 20 mil GP? So at 160 GP Battles there would be 40 teams per territory instead of 25.
  • Options
    It fine but if want to stop ties assign stars to each battle if u attack and kill two u get one star kill three u get two stars kill all get three stars. The catch is that the team u attacked respawns if u don't three star it and u lose that attack like now. No ties and it's an incentive for people to actually try to win but setting up better defenses even w upper guilds. U would have to use some strategy. Or my first suggestion a one on one battles to break the tie.
  • Options
    I like it the way it is. My guild is in the top 20 on the board and the amount of discussion and strategy TW has sparked is amazing.
  • Options
    Ripitrox82 wrote: »
    The lack of a legitimate tie breaker is a joke. People are already sandbagging on deployments cause why bother.

Not to mention these back to back Wars are a huge net loss on potential token rewards compared to Territory Battles. All it's doing is effectively slowing our hermit/wompa farms in exchange for what boils down to one zeta.

I personally love TW even if the system isn't perfect. Much of the outcry seems to be coming from the high GP guilds. I have no problem with a tie breaker system being implemented or other solutions for high GP guilds who intentionally limit participation to screw over weaker guilds and game the system. But this is the most fun game mode to come along in a long time and I would hate to see it scrapped or become more infrequent just because there are some issues to iron out.
  • Options
    Our last TW the guild we faced didn't have a defense above 50k GP. It was stupid, we cleared the board in 2 hours and they cleared ours the next day because they had everyone for offense. Definitely need tie breakers to keep this exploit from happening.
  • Options

I agree with you actually, except change "the way it is" to "the way it was". The first 2 were awesome, loved every minute of it. Then some guilds decided to sandbag. The last 2 have been a disaster as the guilds we were matched against was 10mil or so higher than ours. Both times they sent 42 to the battle restricting our defenses to 23. Even though we had the numbers they had the power. Their number of meta defense was to much for us to overcome without completely wiping out our offense. I really hope the devs can find a way to stop this practice and bring TW back to where it was before guilds started pulling this tactic. [/quote]

I can't speak for anyone else, but my guild has only had 40-32 players participate in t wars. It's wasn't by design, we not nearly that organized to pull that off. In fact out of 34 that joined the last one only 28 actually fielded troops.