Biggs any good?

Have lots of GW tokens to spend on something, have max Phasma. Lumi and poggle already

It's not rocket surgery.

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I got Biggs at 7*, haven't tried out too extensively yet but the skills are very promising and he does hit quite hard on his special attack.
  • Options
    I might get him for the Pilot synergies, but that's about it. Until ship battles come out, there are much better toons
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    I might get him for the Pilot synergies, but that's about it. Until ship battles come out, there are much better toons

Make your post way more useful, mention those much better toons in relation to the topic of this thread.
  • Options
    In an assist team with Poe or a rebel team with Ackbar I can see him as a real threat. Although he was only six stars in gw he wrecked my 7* star sid with his assist a crit.
  • Options
    I have him @ 7* and just below purple gear because.. Well, ship synergy.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

How soon do you think ship battles will be? I have Lumi, Poggle and 86 - debating between Phasma (best choice), Biggs (Ship battles) and Tebo (Tank challenge + cool character)
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »

How soon do you think ship battles will be? I have Lumi, Poggle and 86 - debating between Phasma (best choice), Biggs (Ship battles) and Tebo (Tank challenge + cool character)

I don't know, but the fact that he had that in the description made me go for him when all the essential GW toons were maxed. I figure it's smart to plan ahead & he is great in my GW c-team.

Someday I hope he is a god of the sky!