What to expect next TB

I'm surprised I haven't seen the topic brought up with the next DS TB looming, but was the ****-show of a last DS TB ever addressed by the devs? SHould we be expecting any changes?

Replies

• scuba
    14067 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/149034/content-update-12-14-2017#latest
    Guild Events

Territory Battles: Fixed bug causing enemy abilities to not start on cool-down on waves 2+ in Territory Battles.

Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation - The Details tab indicates that Strafing run will start on cooldown.

Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation - Ion Canon Platoon Mission no longer requires Cad Bane.

Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation - General Veers or any of the other Hoth Hero characters will no longer show up in Platoon Missions as required units.

Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation - Fixed an issue where Phase 6 Conflict 3 Special Mission had incorrect entry requirements.

Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation - Combat Missions will now award the correct amount of Territory Points.

Territory Wars: The setup phase for Territory Wars are now 23 hours long, down from 24 hours.
  • Options
    I missed that entirely, thank you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ask and answered
This discussion has been closed.