Holiday gaming deals -

Replies

• Options
    Being able to fix or clarify this promotion may actually help me make a decision to buy something.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Think people who bought packs during period should be rewarded accordingly....
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Slayvoff wrote: »
    weldon08 wrote: »
    Bug and exploit found in TB = a response within 12 hours ON A WEEKEND

I’m just saying...

I know its highly likely that the mothership failed to tell all their lincensees they were supposed to do these promos, probably assuming that any Star Wars licensee was going to, you know, promote the movie.

@CG_Kozispoon the man has a point...5 days and no word at all?

It can’t be that hard....you are ignoring the community. I understand your job may be difficult, but throw us a bone here, and not the old “looking into this” bone. I love this game and it pains me to see all the marketing and technical blunders. Starting to lose faith in you guys.....and I’m not FTP.....

Tbf- Kozi doesn’t make these decisions. I posted about Baze and Sabine and their farming locations and It took a while for a response, but I imagine it’s not her.
    There is something for sure screwy going on with ea/CG when it comes to this game. Tb’s Changes a lot of things. But that’s not Kozi.

Believe me, I know, Kozi is a very likable person, however, she’s the face of CG/EA here on the forums and if she can’t give us a timely answer about something time sensitive, then she is gonna take it on the chin regardless if she’s to blame or not. I don’t understand the problem. The community asks a very valid question, she takes it up with her team/supervisors, they tell her what to do/say, end of problem. Current situation is that she either didn’t forward our question (unlikely) or CG/EA leadership don’t care(likely). Either way, she should be on here telling us the current status, not staying silent.

I guess all depends on what you/others will accept as “answers” - if she came in and said “hey idk still” would that be good enough?

For me yes, and I believe for a lot of the forum, of cause there will be some loudmouths who don't think it's enough, but you could give them the world, and they would react exactly the same.
    the silence is annoying and rude
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    weldon08 wrote: »
    Bug and exploit found in TB = a response within 12 hours ON A WEEKEND

I’m just saying...

I know its highly likely that the mothership failed to tell all their lincensees they were supposed to do these promos, probably assuming that any Star Wars licensee was going to, you know, promote the movie.

@CG_Kozispoon the man has a point...5 days and no word at all?

It can’t be that hard....you are ignoring the community. I understand your job may be difficult, but throw us a bone here, and not the old “looking into this” bone. I love this game and it pains me to see all the marketing and technical blunders. Starting to lose faith in you guys.....and I’m not FTP.....

Tbf- Kozi doesn’t make these decisions. I posted about Baze and Sabine and their farming locations and It took a while for a response, but I imagine it’s not her.
    There is something for sure screwy going on with ea/CG when it comes to this game. Tb’s Changes a lot of things. But that’s not Kozi.

Believe me, I know, Kozi is a very likable person, however, she’s the face of CG/EA here on the forums and if she can’t give us a timely answer about something time sensitive, then she is gonna take it on the chin regardless if she’s to blame or not. I don’t understand the problem. The community asks a very valid question, she takes it up with her team/supervisors, they tell her what to do/say, end of problem. Current situation is that she either didn’t forward our question (unlikely) or CG/EA leadership don’t care(likely). Either way, she should be on here telling us the current status, not staying silent.

I guess all depends on what you/others will accept as “answers” - if she came in and said “hey idk still” would that be good enough?

For me yes, and I believe for a lot of the forum, of cause there will be some loudmouths who don't think it's enough, but you could give them the world, and they would react exactly the same.
    the silence is annoying and rude

I’m the same way. Don’t let me guess don’t let my mind wander lol I appreciate a check in or a “no answer yet y’all” etc etc. But like you said I can see peeps saying they wouldn’t like It. Everything just feels so different now- from forums to the game. Or maybe it’s just me. Bad feeling is 1 the longer we wait for something like annwnswer or a fix the worse it will probably be for us.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya,
    The messaging in this article is definitely unclear and currently being worked on to better clarify what deals coincide with Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. I'll return with updates once the messaging has been finalized
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya,
    The messaging in this article is definitely unclear and currently being worked on to better clarify what deals coincide with Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. I'll return with updates once the messaging has been finalized

yup this message exactly be cleared when comes december 22
  • Options
    Hiya,

So expect an answer on Friday the 22nd of December then?
    Or after yet another text change on the starwarsdotcom website?
    I’m not trying to be a PITA. I am feeling though that this has an absolute zero on the priority scale. It is supposed to be a seven day long “Star Wars Holiday Gaming Deals 2017” with “Big Savings on Digital Star Wars Games.”
    Now they have changed the website text at least once.
    Yet after nearly five full days we still have nothing in the game nor any sort of clarification or any other response at all.
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I only care about one thing. Mk3 carbanti and mk5 stun guns. That's it really. A pack with 2000 of each and I'm in
  • WhenISayRun
    246 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm not clear on what's not clear:

(empahsis added)

(All offers valid 12/14 through 12/21.)

Apple
    • Get up to 25% off in-app purchases on select Star Wars games including LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes!
    • Get brand new Star Wars: The Last Jedi characters, including Finn, Rose, Hux, Terex, and more, in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars Commander, Star Wars: Force Arena, and other select Star Wars games!
    Google Play
    • Get brand new Star Wars: The Last Jedi characters, including Finn, Rose, Hux, Terex, and more, in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars Commander, Star Wars: Force Arena, and other select Star Wars games!

• Options
    This. @CG_Kozispoon screenshot this and show it to whoever is screwing this up.
    I'm not clear on what's not clear:

(empahsis added)

(All offers valid 12/14 through 12/21.)

Apple
    • Get up to 25% off in-app purchases on select Star Wars games including LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes!
    Google Play

Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    Looks like a big **** up where a deal was announced a week ir 2 too early...
  • Options
    And new chara... lol
  • Options
    And they just changed the deal again. False advertising is naughty:

Original Deal:

15cbuqt.jpg

Re-revised Deal (changed page twice today):

20r2vsx.jpg

Changing the offer on day 5 of 7 is not kosher.
  • Options

Original Deal:

15cbuqt.jpg

20r2vsx.jpg

merry christmas ya filthy animal
  • Options
    Lmao
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    You didn't see anything.
    giphy.gif

• Options

merry christmas ya filthy animal

:D

• Options
    A Prestige gif would be fitting here.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Original Deal:

15cbuqt.jpg

20r2vsx.jpg

Good catch, now they don’t have plausible deniability anymore, “oh, we don’t know”, no, now everyone knows
  • Options
    tumblr_lyrw7rGJTu1r5gzv3o3_400.gif
  • Options
    Is anyone REALLY surprised by any of this?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    UPDATE
    While the aforementioned page is doing its thing with their messaging, on our end, our team is gearing up for a hotfix to address some of the timing concerns regarding certain Packs. I'll have more info later today.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    UPDATE
    While the aforementioned page is doing its thing with their messaging, on our end, our team is gearing up for a hotfix to address some of the timing concerns regarding certain Packs. I'll have more info later today.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Someone with skills insert Vader pic with "I am altering the deal, pray I do not alter it further" :smile:
  • Options
    Poor kozispoon.. i feel for you. These guys running that page seem to be on crack lol
  • Options
    So the 25% stuff got extended to the google play section also. I think Cg needed some time to convince Star Wars that they cant do any apple only promotions ;)
  • Options
    So the 25% stuff got extended to the google play section also. I think Cg needed some time to convince Star Wars that they cant do any apple only promotions ;)

Wow. This game should separate in to Apple servers and Android servers due to the blatant bias toward Android. Pay to play!
  • Options
    I have altered the deal .. pray I don't alter it any further .........
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    guys under the update notes, it says: "Hotfix to extend the timers on Certain Packs."

so that is our 25% discount/bonus/added value? already existing packs (none of which are even any good that i can see) being extended?

honestly, i'd be happy if they just returned the ability mat/omega packs for 1k cyrstals or however much they are, and allow infinite purchases.