Holiday gaming deals -

167891012Next

Replies

• TooughSituation
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If everyone would try being more positive then maybe more positive things will happen
    I'm sure you wouldn't want to go to work every day if you had to read so much negative information
    Thanks Kozi for this year of improvements to the game. I am looking forward to what lies ahead
    Happy Holidays!! :)

There's nothing positive about lying, covering own mistakes, removing threads, posts and banning people for no reson. They get credit when they deserve it, same should apply in those situations when they treat us like little kids.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Kozi shouldn't be blamed for this, she shouldn't need to apologize. It was on the marketing side not on the devs.
    Post edited by JVU420 on
  • Options
    JVU420 wrote: »
    Kozi shouldn't be blamed for this, she shouldn't nees to apologize. It was on the marketing side not on the devs.
    Seriously kozi is one of the few people that answers our questions, don't kill the messenger.
  • Options
    The beatings will continue until morale improves
  • Options
    Icespyd3r_ wrote: »
    JVU420 wrote: »
    Kozi shouldn't be blamed for this, she shouldn't nees to apologize. It was on the marketing side not on the devs.
    Seriously kozi is one of the few people that answers our questions, don't kill the messenger.

It’s kind of her job. So I would hope so.
  • Options
    So what time is the update?
    "You're All Rebels, Aren't You?"
  • Options
    Kozi Huckabee-Sanders
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya,

We recognize that some players in the community have expressed frustration with the messaging related to offers regarding the Star Wars games collection. We appreciate your feedback on how we can improve our messaging in the future.

As a courtesy, we will present every player with 2 million additional credits in tomorrow’s Game Update. This represents an increase in credits of more than 25% over the amount included in the three offered promotional packs.

We hear you, we’ll always look to do better, and we’ll continue to grow, expand and improve this game with the support of this community.

Have a happy holiday and we’ll see you on the Holotables!

Kozi

Thank you for this. Will there still be some kind of holiday offers? I've been waiting for this time of year to buy some pack or something, hoping there would be savings.

No problem! There's always room for improvement.
    We got Packs and Bundles (and a little something extra) in today's final game update for the year, so please stay tuned.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hiya,

We recognize that some players in the community have expressed frustration with the messaging related to offers regarding the Star Wars games collection. We appreciate your feedback on how we can improve our messaging in the future.

As a courtesy, we will present every player with 2 million additional credits in tomorrow’s Game Update. This represents an increase in credits of more than 25% over the amount included in the three offered promotional packs.

We hear you, we’ll always look to do better, and we’ll continue to grow, expand and improve this game with the support of this community.

Have a happy holiday and we’ll see you on the Holotables!

Kozi

Thank you for this. Will there still be some kind of holiday offers? I've been waiting for this time of year to buy some pack or something, hoping there would be savings.

No problem! There's always room for improvement.
    We got Packs and Bundles (and a little something extra) in today's final game update for the year, so please stay tuned.

Well an empire pack and a light side starter bundle.

The empire pack is very meh but surely suitable for anyone chasing r2d2 that's a little short that said having only one of the characters that most low spending members use for 5 empire characters reduces it's attractiveness.

The light side starter bundle is good. One meta arena character, extra shards for a scoundrel everyone uses for early credit heists and two early pilots. All well and good hut would it kill you to give 30 shards instead of 20.
  • Options
    This debacle is the same as all the other recent debacles. Screw the players, offer a feigned apology, and give a token gift as compensation for their 'honest' mistake. It's a terrible way to treat the players, but face it... it's the new normal.
  • Options
    Holiday gaming deals....make me feel so....relaxed!
  • Options
    I went from being completely happy with @CG_Kozispoon 's responses to legitimately upset because of [insert heavy handed thing I can't say that happened or talk about on the forums apparently]

Once again, CG messs up, CG fixes it, then CG [insert assumption here about my implication]

I have to many points to corraberate this so I won't.
  • Options
    I'm not clear on what's not clear:

(empahsis added)

(All offers valid 12/14 through 12/21.)

Apple
    • Get up to 25% off in-app purchases on select Star Wars games including LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes!
    • Get brand new Star Wars: The Last Jedi characters, including Finn, Rose, Hux, Terex, and more, in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars Commander, Star Wars: Force Arena, and other select Star Wars games!
    Google Play
    • Get brand new Star Wars: The Last Jedi characters, including Finn, Rose, Hux, Terex, and more, in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars Commander, Star Wars: Force Arena, and other select Star Wars games!

Still confused as to where the 25% off in-app purchases disappeared to and how a couple lines of simple code (2 mil credits) makes everybody happy.

This is equally as bad as the 16k crystals for non-attendance of EA Play
  • Options
    Lol busted. I'll take my 2mil credits for your FUBAR incident though - ta. Nothing could ever remotely entice me to spend again after the prolific history of dubious behaviour.