Colonel Starck - WARNING - Activate him and Guild Store shards stop coming

2Next

Replies

• coollogic
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Perfxion wrote: »
    The problem really with Starck is that for someone only in the guild store and no other way to farm him, he should be always able to get. What is the point needing him in DSTB if its not a farmable toon. For some, guild currency isn't a really fast builder, makes it worst when could be days(or a week in my case) between seeing him.

It's not any different than capt solo or RO Leia, I think he is actually easier to get than either of those but maybe I've just been lucky in the guild store, in any case he is certainly easier to get than IPD which is what we all really want.

• Options
    I activated him at four stars and whipped through the 65 shards to get him to 5* in about 2 weeks. I was getting him 2 or 3x per day.

Bad rng, that’s all.

I had the farm from hell when I was going after FOST. With 15 attempts I was getting 1 or 2 per day for months, then oddly, I cut it down to 2 instead ot 3 nodes and got four or five per day for a couple of weeks. When I was finishing him, it was back to 1 or 2 again.

Statistics, what you gonna do? :/
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    75/100 for me. Got lucky until the last two weeks. Only showed up 3 times.
    Pretty rare for a 25% chance. (3 other characters on the slot, JE, GG and Dengar)
    I guess he will be even harder to farm when they add the FO special tie pilot, probably to his slot, because it is the smallest pool.
    Post edited by Fatzke on
  • Options
    Just got him to 6* two days ago.

I did buy the $10 and have only missed him once due to buying stun cuffs (my bad!)

He seems to come in fits and spurts so hopefully your RNG improves and you can farm him up!

He's my next zeta :wink:

Keep your eyes peeled and good luck!
  • Options
    Seems i'm the lucky guy.. after many drama of bad RNG, he is 95/100 now. Congratz for me!
    :wink: