Be careful what you wish for.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Hopefully I will be getting my CLS next week after 5 months of hardcore farming and grinding for that event, so I will just leave this video here on the behalf of all players who gave their blood for a chance to kick some **** in the arena too. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4QfHdcMeEc

Kudos for utilizing what is known as the Scut Farkus Affair. I've personally just wanted CLS because it's been my favorite version of Luke since I was like 4 years old. Also, if I get a CLS, my lower level guild members can power through a lot of their battles (hopefully).
  • Options
    Fumanchu wrote: »
    Oh boy was the OP right. I've only managed to go from dropping to 240 yesterday before I got CLS to sitting at 58 right now. I didn't move even 1 spot last night and beat teams today easily that would have crushed me before.

What's your arena team and CLS gear lvl? I haven't tried my CLS in the arena yet.
  • Options
    I maxed CLS out minus the 3 G12 pieces so far. He's at 25k power, 216 speed I believe. Running CLS lead, G11 R2 with number crunch zeta, G10 Zylo, G11 Baze and G9 Chirrut. I'm currently at rank 40 unless someone knocks me down in the next few minutes. Overall team power level is 92,807 right now.

There are still teams that I can't beat due to better comp/mods/gear but before I hadn't cracked top 100 in at least a month and would sometimes fall to the 200's before I'd fight my way back to around 150ish for rewards. It's a nice change of pace to know I can at least stay in the top 100 fairly easily for the time being.
  • Options
    Kyngzilla wrote: »
    So what happens when everyone gets a CLS and all these whiney people don't improve in arena?

LOL who cares about arena? It's the most boring part of the game. People who got CLS won't have time to complain because we will be busy soloing the Rancor, getting more stars in LSTB, killing the HAAT more easily, finishing the GW on auto, etc. Deal with it, your CLS is not exclusive anymore, now we all have him.
  • Options
    NS continues to kick CLS and JTR's **** - only difference now is so many more people are joining the CLS bandwagon - the couple odd ball teams that floated up to the top of my arena and might cause me issues are gone. Even the very last GK/Zariss holdouts are gone.
    Clear sailing
    tumblr_inline_olyhs7y0JI1tmkl4x_400.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kyngzilla
    265 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Kyngzilla wrote: »
    So what happens when everyone gets a CLS and all these whiney people don't improve in arena?

LOL who cares about arena? It's the most boring part of the game. People who got CLS won't have time to complain because we will be busy soloing the Rancor, getting more stars in LSTB, killing the HAAT more easily, finishing the GW on auto, etc. Deal with it, your CLS is not exclusive anymore, now we all have him.

.... Reading is fundamental.... I've said it over and over.... I didn't get CLS till this event, I wasn't worried about him.

I'll say it again since people can't read.

Me, the OP, did not get CLS till the recent events.

Me, the OP, didn't have "exclusive" CLS.

Me, the OP, targets CLS teams in arena.

You, should read the comments before commenting.
  • Options
    NS continues to kick CLS and JTR's **** - only difference now is so many more people are joining the CLS bandwagon - the couple odd ball teams that floated up to the top of my arena and might cause me issues are gone. Even the very last GK/Zariss holdouts are gone.
    Clear sailing

Yeah,yeah, having to buy Nightsisters packs and expending real money to be on top of the arena...That's a real "sense of pride and accomplishment." Who cares what butts they are kicking, whales doesn't count. lmao
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Clear sailing

Yeah,yeah, having to buy Nightsisters packs and expending real money to be on top of the arena...That's a real "sense of pride and accomplishment." Who cares what butts they are kicking, whales doesn't count. lmao

actually, you don't need money to have a NS squad that reliably beats 2ey and cmdr luke teams.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Clear sailing

Uh, yeah, as @leef said - I spent a whopping $10 on the MT pack and nothing on zombie. I've been around since day 1 and so I had Daka and Assajj g11/g10 respectively. I'm running a 5* zzMT and a 4* Zombie. I can, with no hesitation, say that 1) $10 don't make me no whale and 2) I could do the same with a 4* zzMT - but the added health means she can take a good hit from JTR/CLS and live so it was worth it.

So, read again, clear SAILING... not WHALING....
    giphy.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    yea everyone will be having a Rey or Kylo Unmaasked team shortly.......
  • Options
    well at the end I was sit at 200-300 's in the arena before CLS. And Now I'm 59 and keep going. Well I definitely call this an Improvement.