Fives
Old Daka
Luminara

Thoughts?

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    What is your rank? I will destroy that team with Phasma, Sid, Lum, Daka, Dooku.

I can take out Daka first, Phasma, Lum, Five, Dooku
  • Options
    You won't destroy that team once phasma starts proccing on 90% of opponent attacks and your whole team is stunned lol
  • Options
    I'm level 70, rank 1, usually. Just a solid team I keep running into in GW.
  • Options
    Here is your prescription: Sid Dooku GS Poe Rey
    Focus on Daka and Lumi first

• Options
    Easily beatable, especially without Sid, no worry about healing immunity.
    QGJ, GS, Sid, Lumi, with either Poe or Phasma or Kylo or whatever.
  • Options
    I run Sidious (L), GS, Poggle, QGJ, and Luminara. I'm just saying it's an annoying team lol
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Fenrir823 wrote: »
    You won't destroy that team once phasma starts proccing on 90% of opponent attacks and your whole team is stunned lol

I guess you are in an easy server. Your team can't beat team with POE. Especially you have Phasma as leader.

• Options
    Live a little you guys. Think outside the box.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Qgj
    Rey
    Ayla
    Old Ben
    Yoda
    All maxed this team is a battle
  • Options
    Swap Fives with a DPS like GS or Rey and it's not bad. Fives is what kills it. Would also work fairly well with Sid lead (eg. Sid, Dooku, GS, Daka, Lumi).
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    OP probably didnt see any of those team. Otherwise he won't be in top 1 spot. lol

HEre is some from
    #8 rank QGJ, Yoda, Poe, Poggle and 5* Ben
    #10 rank Sid, Kylo, GS, Poggle, Lum

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Nope... using QGJ as lead, and throw in a whole bunch of other fast moving characters... you will defeat old daka and dooku before either can move. Especially if Yoda's unstoppable force is used on Dooku and the turn meter reduction procs..

That team will work wonders against slow moving teams, however it's rare to encounter a team without a fast moving moderate/high damage character like Rey, Geo soldier, QGJ or Leia...

If people really want assist galore they're better off having... Geo Soldier, QGJ, Rey, FOTP and Fives... it's a more effective group than Phasma with half a FO team (a full FO team is a completely different story).. primarily because the first three of these characters move significantly faster than any FO team member.. thus they attack more frequently and they generally hit harder on their basic... Downside is aside the Geo Solider, they don't have as much health
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    I know, guys it's just a comment about a team I've been seeing in GW lmfao it's not my team, it's not something I would run its just something that has become a mainstay in my GW experience. And I don't think I'm in an easy server top 200 is level 68-70 as far as I can see.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    I know, guys it's just a comment about a team I've been seeing in GW lmfao it's not my team, it's not something I would run its just something that has become a mainstay in my GW experience. And I don't think I'm in an easy server top 200 is level 68-70 as far as I can see.

sound easy lol. I dont see anyone under lv70 in top 200.
  • Options
    Song wrote: »

But....it's basically the same team lol?? Sub Sid for Fives, hardly goes from "same exact team" to "destroy"
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »

Nope... using QGJ as lead, and throw in a whole bunch of other fast moving characters... you will defeat old daka and dooku before either can move. Especially if Yoda's unstoppable force is used on Dooku and the turn meter reduction procs..

That team will work wonders against slow moving teams, however it's rare to encounter a team without a fast moving moderate/high damage character like Rey, Geo soldier, QGJ or Leia...

If people really want assist galore they're better off having... Geo Soldier, QGJ, Rey, FOTP and Fives... it's a more effective group than Phasma with half a FO team (a full FO team is a completely different story).. primarily because the first three of these characters move significantly faster than any FO team member.. thus they attack more frequently and they generally hit harder on their basic... Downside is aside the Geo Solider, they don't have as much health

What about IG-86? Mine's only 4 star and he's pretty powerful on his own and has assist. And he's farmable unlike FOTP.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    bbmiLo wrote: »
    Easily beatable, especially without Sid, no worry about healing immunity.
    I smiled when I saw this comment, as my team is Phas (leader), Dooku, Daka, Lumi and Sid.

For those saying "Easy, QGJ + speed DPS" just keep in mind that in that particular arrangement QGJ only goes first if he's leader. And even if he does, he's the only one that goes before Dooku and Sid. Yes, you can go after Daka - but you need to take her down and hope she doesn't rez herself. If you don't (or she does) it's probably curtains right out of the gate, as you'll likely see 2 attacks + a possible proc stun (or two). Anything you don't one shot kill, Lumi can heal - and if the AI fires off her heal in round 1, the HoT ability keeps all of them alive fairly well.

I fought a team with high DPS 3k+ higher than me. Had all 5 at 75% health or better when the last enemy dropped. Now, granted, the AI played terrible (at one point at least 2 of my toons were red and the AI attacked someone else) - but it's just an example. :)

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »

But....it's basically the same team lol?? Sub Sid for Fives, hardly goes from "same exact team" to "destroy"

YOu got me there.. unfortunately i run those team.. but i also use

Sid, Daka, Dooku, Poggle, Lum
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    @Nikoms565 too bad this Phas (leader), Dooku, Daka, Lumi and Sid have hard time against POE team.

This is better Sid (lead), Daka, Dooku, Poggle, Lum
  • Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »

YOu got me there.. unfortunately i run those team.. but i also use

Sid, Daka, Dooku, Poggle, Lum
    Ummm...that's the same team too (you just swapped out Phas for Poggle). Incidentally, I prefer Phasma as leader as she does two things:

1) Allows the possibility of a proc Daka stun (or Dooku stun/ability block if there are enemy Jedi about)

2) Gives you more attacks early in the battle with Victory March if you use it right out of the gate.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Game is dead, move along
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Krix wrote: »
    Game is dead, move along

@Krix you are the only one didn't move on.. lol
  • Options
    @Nikoms565 too bad this Phas (leader), Dooku, Daka, Lumi and Sid have hard time against POE team.

Not really. A Phas lead team has a better chance of proc'ing a Daka stun - and can take out Poe before he ever taunts as they get Dooku (with his stun chance - although it doesn't usually stick to Poe), then Sid, before Poe even gets to think about doing anything. If either of those two proc a bonus attack, Poe is usually already gone.

Your example increases the chance of a crit, but lessens the chance of proc stuns.

• Options
    So I'm almost positive that the sickest team in the game is as follows:
    Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Fives
    Old Daka
    Luminara

Thoughts?

Yes, please run this team on my server. It is absolutely amazing that it will never be beaten. Please get it to number 1 and don't attack in the last 5 minutes. Cause. No reason at all.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    So I'm almost positive that the sickest team in the game is as follows:
    Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Fives
    Old Daka
    Luminara

Thoughts?

This team isn't even in the top 50 on my shard.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Thats a great start for a team. I would take out Fives though, probably sub him with Geo Soldier. Then take Luminara out for QGJ or Rey. Then you got a top team.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Not really. A Phas lead team has a better chance of proc'ing a Daka stun - and can take out Poe before he ever taunts as they get Dooku (with his stun chance - although it doesn't usually stick to Poe), then Sid, before Poe even gets to think about doing anything. If either of those two proc a bonus attack, Poe is usually already gone.

Your example increases the chance of a crit, but lessens the chance of proc stuns.

@Nikoms565
    lol you not suppose to attack POE. Attack poe is the biggest mistake. Example if i face a team that have Sid, Poggle, IG-88, Dooku Poe. I should attack IG-88 first, then Poe, Poggle, SId, DOoku .

Sid(lead) give you more critical and plus Poggle offer more offense. Well phas(lead) might work well if the other team didn't have a Poe. But in my server top 20, everyone have a Poe.

What is your rank?
  • Options
    Lol I laugh at all these comments. The OP commented on this team being a pain in GW. Not the arena. Big difference.

I'm level 66... Faced a max team of Sid, Fives, Dooku (5star), and maxed Lumi and Daka... And that team killed 3 of my "A team". Just an annoying tough battle.

Don't know why this forum is down on fives... I absolutely love that character.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    DarthBalls wrote: »
    Lol I laugh at all these comments. The OP commented on this team being a pain in GW. Not the arena. Big difference.

I'm level 66... Faced a max team of Sid, Fives, Dooku (5star), and maxed Lumi and Daka... And that team killed 3 of my "A team". Just an annoying tough battle.

Don't know why this forum is down on fives... I absolutely love that character.

He didnt mention about that.. until now. Get your fact straight.
  • Options
    I'm level 70, rank 1, usually. Just a solid team I keep running into in GW.

There's my facts... Song boy