Sickest Team right now

2Next

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    lol well the OP is very bad. I mean he should have said that in his first post.
    I probably missed that.

Thank to point out Darth Boy
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    lol well the OP is very bad. I mean he should have said that in his first post.
    I probably missed that.

Thank to point out Darth Boy

*Darth Balls
  • Options
    It is a tough team especially if everything procs.
  • Options
    I do decent with:
    Illuminari (L)
    QGJ
    Yoda
    GS
    Jedi Consular
  • Options
    I do decent with:
    Illuminari (L)
    QGJ
    Yoda
    GS
    Jedi Consular

Why not use QGJ as leader? jedi allies gain speed..
    you dont need 2 healer. replaced JC with Sid, Poggle, Daka
    Replace Yoda..

• Options
    What is your rank? I will destroy that team with Phasma, Sid, Lum, Daka, Dooku.

I can take out Daka first, Phasma, Lum, Five, Dooku

Your team literally swaps out 5s for sid. I could crush your team way easier than his, i use phasma, poggle, lumi, poe, and ig86. Why do you think you would destroy him when you have the same team except for one character and his character 5s is better than sid (assuming both are 7* gear 8)?
  • Options
    I don't have poggle leveled and I'm nowhere near Daka. I use Illum for her evasion and free heal. I'm sure when I get higher I will tweak it.
    I do decent with:
    Illuminari (L)
    QGJ
    Yoda
    GS
    Jedi Consular

Why not use QGJ as leader? jedi allies gain speed..
    you dont need 2 healer. replaced JC with Sid, Poggle, Daka
    Replace Yoda..

• Options
    I assume sickest = scariest

Qgj
    Ayala
    Old fart ben
    Gs
    Rey
  • Options
    Fenrir823 wrote: »
    I know, guys it's just a comment about a team I've been seeing in GW lmfao it's not my team, it's not something I would run its just something that has become a mainstay in my GW experience. And I don't think I'm in an easy server top 200 is level 68-70 as far as I can see.
    The top 700 in my sever are lv70 7* gear lv7 or 8... Only way to get down to the top is with grwat synergy or lots of refreshes
  • Options
    So I'm almost positive that the sickest team in the game is as follows:
    Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Fives
    Old Daka
    Luminara

Thoughts?

lol i will beat your team with mine Sid (L), Poogle, IG-86, Poe, Luminara
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    What is your rank? I will destroy that team with Phasma, Sid, Lum, Daka, Dooku.

I can take out Daka first, Phasma, Lum, Five, Dooku

Your team literally swaps out 5s for sid. I could crush your team way easier than his, i use phasma, poggle, lumi, poe, and ig86. Why do you think you would destroy him when you have the same team except for one character and his character 5s is better than sid (assuming both are 7* gear 8)?

Maybe i swap out 2 lol. my team is doing well in my server, atleast im top 20. Server is more than 2months+ old. FIrst Lv70 was from our server under 35hr.

ZTqJehu.png
  • Options
    Easy to kill. Qj,rey,lumi,fotp,han solo. And many many other combinations
  • Options
    My team works well.

Luminara (L)
    Kylo Ren
    Darth Vader
    Old Ben
    Darth Sidious
  • Options
    Sad to hear all these toons are sick. Darn flu season.
  • Wifi
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Fives
    Old Daka
    Luminara

Thoughts?

Team makeup doesn't matter anymore. With balances and removal of Poe meta, coupled with the stupid childish AI, any decent team can beat any team, and no team can consistently defend. No Meta + No defending = Arena is Pointless. I know this as our guild has tried every team and nothing defends, relatively consistently. Don't argue and try and say there is no way we have tried every team, cause we have. This game is pointless and the sooner you all realize it, the faster we can all uninstall it.
  • Options
    Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Fives
    Old Daka
    Luminara

Thoughts?

With poe still strong in the meta and all of the top tier dps being generally over 140 speed this team absolutely blows. Daka is guaranteed dead turn 1 with Dooku and Luminara following soon after. Fives shoots you with his water pistols until you feel like executing him. Speed down doesn't matter after turn 1.
  • Options
    Wifi wrote: »
    Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Fives
    Old Daka
    Luminara

Thoughts?

Team makeup doesn't matter anymore. With balances and removal of Poe meta, coupled with the stupid childish AI, any decent team can beat any team, and no team can consistently defend. No Meta + No defending = Arena is Pointless. I know this as our guild has tried every team and nothing defends, relatively consistently. Don't argue and try and say there is no way we have tried every team, cause we have. This game is pointless and the sooner you all realize it, the faster we can all uninstall it.

Good. Uninstall the game and go play Farmville. I'm sure the meta is amazing.