How to defeat NS squad?

Who to take out/stun and in which order? Facing them is maddening!

Replies

• Options
    I use cls r3 han chaze. Han stun talzin, cls buff block zombie, kill talzin then daka then ventress. Baze aoe dispel if acolyte is hidng. Kill acolyte then finish zombie. Zombie typically dies about 4 times
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    r3

New incoming toon confirmed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Need speed and high impact damage, like Barmuka says: NS super vulnerable to crits. Take some rebels in there and teach them why they don't' rule the galaxy.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I use cls r3 han chaze. Han stun talzin, cls buff block zombie, kill talzin then daka then ventress. Baze aoe dispel if acolyte is hidng. Kill acolyte then finish zombie. Zombie typically dies about 4 times
    This. Works everytime. But I use R2 instead :p .

I prefer to take out Daka first though to prevent the hags from regening. CLS and Baze control the taunts and/or stealths. NS are squishy so a team with brute firepower will blow them away.

The other variant to this squad is to have GK in place of Acolyte. More taunts but CLS can manage buff block on Zombie and Baze can manage GK. CLS, Chirrut and Solo provide plenty of firepower to mow them down.

My JRey squad can't beat NS. I've heard a Zeers led Imperial Troopers works well also but I tried my admittedly not fantastically modded troopers and they were smoked by NS.
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »

I prefer to take out Daka first though to prevent the hags from regening. CLS and Baze control the taunts and/or stealths. NS are squishy so a team with brute firepower will blow them away.

The other variant to this squad is to have GK in place of Acolyte. More taunts but CLS can manage buff block on Zombie and Baze can manage GK. CLS, Chirrut and Solo provide plenty of firepower to mow them down.

My JRey squad can't beat NS. I've heard a Zeers led Imperial Troopers works well also but I tried my admittedly not fantastically modded troopers and they were smoked by NS.

Reason I take out talzin first is because her aoe puts plague everywhere. I want her to be pacified fast. Just in case that acolyte is faster than me. Lol
  • Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »

Reason I take out talzin first is because her aoe puts plague everywhere. I want her to be pacified fast. Just in case that acolyte is faster than me. Lol

That's fair enough, but I find that a well modded and zeta'd G12 team can withstand plague from even a well modded and zeta'd G12 NS team. I normally don't lose a character - other than the occasional RNG Daka rez shenanigans surfacing.
  • Options
    Need speed and high impact damage, like Barmuka says: NS super vulnerable to crits. Take some rebels in there and teach them why they don't' rule the galaxy.

I’ve tried that. I can stun and kill Talzin pretty fast but literally revives every turn and does massive damage to my GK or Thrawn when she goes. My Han can OHKO almost any of them, they just keep coming back.
  • Options
    Moved to character strategy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    bring some AoE attacks. Believe it or not, but my Zylo and Phasma are enough to deal with the zombie issue.