Do You think Old Ben will be the new Cantina nodes?

Prev13
I hoping for him or PL

Replies

• Options
    I sure **** hope so
  • Options
    him or Aayla
  • Options
    Rather have Leia.
  • Options
    Aayla would be great as well
  • Options
    Really hope it's Old Ben, but doubt it is.
  • Options
    I'm 99% sure it's going to be Cad Bane.
  • Options
    I think it's gonna be Cad Bane. I'd prefer Old Ben or Leia, though.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Don't think it's gonna be someone that rare to get, it's probably gonna be a toon that you can get off of only character shards in the DS/LS battles
  • Options
    I'd love Leia, but we'll get Bane.
  • Options
    No way we will get old Ben, he's too good
    Probably the only chromium which is meta atm besides leia.
    It will be cad bane due to the speculated scoundrel event. Which is unfortunate bc he really really sucks even at 7* he's horrible
  • Options
    Cad Bane or Darth Maul, since they are 2 anti-jedi units (since the meta right now favors fast jedi teams).
  • Options
    They need to show the light side some more love!!!
  • Options
    old ben would be a good choice :)
  • Options
    Maul would be a waste. I pulled him off a bronze pack and even at 7 stars he's squishy af.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Kat884 wrote: »
    They need to show the light side some more love!!!

They just got Yoda, Rey recently... they have QGJ who they just got. What more do you want, geez.
  • Options
    I think after this one (assuming bane) it will be maul, if they do a sith challenge then maul needs to be farmable and so does Vader
  • Options
    When an anti DS Hero shows up then ill be happy.
  • Options
    For the majority of the game my arena team has consisted of dark side characters +1 light side (lumi)
    Now it's the same but with qgj. The dark side is just better.
  • Options
    I like light *and* the dark side, sometimes on the same team.
  • Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    For the majority of the game my arena team has consisted of dark side characters +1 light side (lumi)

For now
  • Options
    Maul would be a waste. I pulled him off a bronze pack and even at 7 stars he's squishy af.

Since when can you pull chrome toons in bronze packs??
  • Options
    It's funny all the people who want Ben. I hope he does get released, so more people realize how he isn't really OP at all, and struggles against any decent character team with over 30% tenacity, or against speed teams that KO 2/5 characters their first turn, ad then you're left with Ben, Poe, and 1 damage vs 5.
  • Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »

I'd say they are just easier to farm.
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »

Yea man I was surprised when i got him. But the best pull iv'e gotten was PTL.
  • Options
    I'm thinking cad bane for the scoundrels event. QGJ was released first for Jedi event and he's light side. Now we need a dark side to be released. Next event is probably scoundrels, so it would be either cad or lando. Since we need a dark side, it's probably cad. Plus he was last months toon of the month. My reasoning anyhow.
  • Options

Don't know, but it's definitely a thing. I got Maul from a bronzium, too. I've actually pulled several toons from them.
  • Options

Don't know, but it's definitely a thing. I got Maul from a bronzium, too. I've actually pulled several toons from them.

Maul is not listed in the possible Bronzium rewards. Were the rewards changed?
  • SpaceCowboy
    213 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That moment when your the only one hoping it's Lando.
  • Options
    That moment when your the only one hoping it's Lando.

I would't be mad
  • Options
    If I had to guess I doubt it would be Jedi. Cad Bane makes sense because he was a login reward & people could not even activate him.