Guilds and Recruitment Index

Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited January 2018

GUIDES
COMMON QUESTIONS

Our Guild leader was banned!
  • When leaders are banned, generally, @CG_LucifersDaddy or @CG_Leviathan removes them from the leader position and the next first officer in the guild is promoted to leader.

How do Guild members become officers?
  • A guild leader will promote whomever they likes to officer.

How do we change our Guild name?
  • Please have your guild leader send in a support ticket to EA Help detailing the request for a Guild name change and a support agent should be able to help them.

I am a Guild leader. How do I transfer leadership to another Guild member?
  • Select your name and leave your Guild. A pop up should appear providing options to select a new Guild Leader.

What is the "Rank" tab?
  • The Rank tab displays the Guild leader, Officers and members of that Guild.

I participated in a Raid but didn't get rewards
  • If you leave your Guild for any reason before Guild payout, you will not be eligible for rewards. This also includes leaving the Guild and returning. This also includes being purposely/ accidentally booted from a Guild then re-invited.

I am a minor. Will I be able to use Guild Chat?
  • Upon joining a Guild, underage accounts cannot view or participate in Guild chat. Alternatively, the chat can be used to jot down personal notes only that member will be able to view.

What if my Guild leader is inactive/goes missing?
  • If your Guild leader is inactive for 12 days or more, please have a Guild officer ONLY file a ticket with EA Help. Please include your ally code and Guild information.

One of my Guild members or the Guild itself has an inappropriate name
How do I make my Guild invite only?
  • Have the guild leader go to the "Manage" section and select "Invite Only". That way no one can join unless the guild leadership accepts him/her.

Where do I report cheating?
  • If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a forum PM to @CG_Leviathan or @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.

There's something wrong with my Guild/Gameplay
  • If you are experiencing an something you believe may be a bug or technical issue, please visit Answers HQ.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Are "bumps" allowed?
    Short answer: No.

oU2jA0E.gif

A "bump" (in the Guilds section of the forum) is a response to a thread for the sole purpose of raising its profile.

So, no: "bump", "up", ".", or anything else that adds no new meaning.

Are duplicate threads allowed?
    No.

tumblr_ni6jnnH8Nb1t3fd6go1_500.gif

What can guilds do to raise their profile?
    The Guild section of the forum is a unique part of the forum where you are allowed to post in a thread to raise the threads profile, as long as at the same time you say something meaningful.

For example: guild news, updates on how many players you are looking for, or updated recruitment posts, and things such as these. But no repeat postings. Do not repeat the same message over and over again.

Also, some guilds have a few different members come and post in the recruitment thread.

francoart2.gif

How can I send a private message?

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.