TW Matchups...

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Are you sure they didn't have less people sign up? You seem pretty confident about that.

The opposing guild had 44 people sign up(basic math).
    That means that 6 people was enough to drop them from 103m down to <89m
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Blizzisme wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Are you sure they didn't have less people sign up? You seem pretty confident about that.

The opposing guild had 44 people sign up(basic math).
    That means that 6 people was enough to drop them from 103m down to <89m

Except it doesn't mean that, because as I keep saying, matchups are not always within the same bracket.
  • Options
    TWs are made like this on purpose: you have to cut half of your guild out of it and pray for a lucky matchup (and also pray to not lose half of your guild for cutting them out of the rewards). In our guild we have weighed up potential gains and losses and decided to almost ignore them: they're not worth the time you spend on them just to lose against 25 whales which deprived the other half of their guild to win a couple zeta shards.
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    TWs are made like this on purpose: you have to cut half of your guild out of it and pray for a lucky matchup (and also pray to not lose half of your guild for cutting them out of the rewards). In our guild we have weighed up potential gains and losses and decided to almost ignore them: they're not worth the time you spend on them just to lose against 25 whales which deprived the other half of their guild to win a couple zeta shards.

What a horribly negative and defeatist attitude to have. We are high on the back of 5 wins with it looking very likely this will be our 6th. I implore everyone that hasn't already to join the TW discord. There you can find over 5000 players representing over 120 guilds. Discussion is friendly and constructive with guilds creating their own channels each week to have a little bit of interaction with each other and friendly rivalry.
    I fight the good fight
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Or set kitten defense and play for a tie....
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    Drazhar wrote: »

What a horribly negative and defeatist attitude to have. We are high on the back of 5 wins with it looking very likely this will be our 6th. I implore everyone that hasn't already to join the TW discord. There you can find over 5000 players representing over 120 guilds. Discussion is friendly and constructive with guilds creating their own channels each week to have a little bit of interaction with each other and friendly rivalry.

Havnt heard of that, where is it?
    iN Spectre
  • Options
    Yes they went from 103M GP to 87M GP overnight....how is that happening

So here you guys have your answer. SWGOH wasn’t updated when you looked at it. There were obviously changes in their guild. Maybe it’s part of an alliance and they had a shift? A bunch of guys got promoted? I don’t know the reason why the change, but the matchmaking ended up being just fine.
  • Options
    We are outmatched every battle thus far not very fun at all