So Bored of Galactic War!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I love new GW :D time ago i was forced to use my G11-12 toons and waste a lot of time...

Now i can play GW with G8-9 character to try out new teams that im planing to develop, i know how my G12 teams work (cuz i geared them to 12 to play them xD) now im starting to know how my G8 projects work and how they would work once better geared :D
    Its also so usefull for TW where u have to use every squad and u can also find some low lvl squads to fight against... So if i know the sinergy of my low gear teams ill be able to kill better teamscith them in TW

Im having lately a lot of fun using my troopers in GW to test them for DSTB and TW (i was able to beat a G9-12 NS team with them at lvl 8-9 :D), also with RJT and NS, and more!

Now i finished a team to make our guild able to finish HATT (first win today, :D), and cant wait to develop my RJT, then troopers, then NS after trying them in New GW :D
  • Options
    At least now i don't need to invest in some char just for clear GW purpose. And it's not time-consuming anymore. My 3 troopers can clear whole GW in 5 min (8 - 10 min if u count the loading screen)
  • Options
    ^ I just wish you could auto the whole thing. Or even better - sim it.
  • Options
    ^ I just wish you could auto the whole thing. Or even better - sim it.

Yes it is in auto mode, but it would be nice if i can just press auto once for the whole match. Sim is better but if only they increase sim reward number in daily activity reward.
  • Options
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    I love new GW :D

Couldn't disagree more. I really hate it. It's a horrible slogging grind, my 4 year old plays it for me most of the time and it bores her too. Plus, the rewards now suck. I think there should be settings for hard vs normal. On normal setting it is what it is now, on hard it is what it was before with rewards to match the difficulty setting.

It takes like 5 minutes at most and the rewards are better than they've ever been. So literally everything you just said is wrong.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    They'll never be able to please every1.

Not too long ago, you're only option for winning each day was resistance. It was not only BORING... it took 3x longer.

If they gave us easy/harder modes, people would be asking for a normal mode.

If they gave us SIM mode, people would complain about tickets.

If the took it out of the game & just haves us the rewards in mail, people would complain about how much they loved GW.

If they make it hard again, people will complain about how they miss it being easier.

It's lose/lose no matter what.

My suggestion?

Hardcore Mode

You lose a character... he's gone until you re-farm him.
  • Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    My suggestion?

Hardcore Mode

Oh, you animal!

:hushed:

• Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    My suggestion?

Hardcore Mode

Oh, you animal!

:hushed:

If CLS lose, he instantly downgrade to *6, and u have to repeat hero's journey tier 7 again :lol:
  • Options
    You savages lol.