Droid Team Cantina Energy - Where to spend??

Any idea where I should spend my cantina engergy?

Level 66 Account
7* IG 86
7* IG 88
7* JC
6* Poggle
6* HK
5* Poe
3* Lumi

As you can see i've been hitting my droid team hard since i started this account. I'm clearing GW and top 30 for Arena.

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Do you want to make a Jedi team? If so farm Barriss. From the cantina shipments get QGJ. GW continue getting Lumi and arena get EK. There u go Jedi team ready.
  • Options
    For a droid squad I would do Geo, or IG-100 if he is any good after update tomorrow. Dooku is also a good choice, but not droid related.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    How do we know there is an update tomorrow?
  • Options
    ... Because the developers said so on the forum...
  • Options
    @JonoVDH

With your setup, I'd do a droid + geonosian team. Poggle (L), 88, 86, GS, Poe. GS is the very first cantina node...super easy to star up and outrageous dps with Poggle lead.
  • Options
    @JonoVDH

With your setup, I'd do a droid + geonosian team. Poggle (L), 88, 86, GS, Poe. GS is the very first cantina node...super easy to star up and outrageous dps with Poggle lead.

As the alternative you can try 47(L), 88, 86, Poggle and GS.

You will find sometimes your 88 and 86 do their extra attack
  • Options
    Yea I guess I'll either do GS or IG100 at this point. I'm trying to transition to having a second backup lineup party for fun and partly for adding depth to the roster and getting the best bang for my buck (or lack there of as a f2p). I could go Jedi but I will have no synergy with what I currently use.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    JonoVDH wrote: »
    Yea I guess I'll either do GS or IG100 at this point. I'm trying to transition to having a second backup lineup party for fun and partly for adding depth to the roster and getting the best bang for my buck (or lack there of as a f2p). I could go Jedi but I will have no synergy with what I currently use.

GS is easier to use in different, non-droid teams. IG100 not so much
  • Options
    GS is a great addition to a droid team and is really useful in other teams as well. 100 is getting a big buff. I haven't examined it closely. So he might be worth taking a look.